Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

in one of his interviews he said that's going to be a happy ending so don't worry

But he didn't say how happy. Like I'm 99.99999999999% sure that Shinichi and Ran are gonna end up together, that's the happy part (well, not for most AiCon/ShinShi fans of course). But he never said that there will not be any single sad part, e.g a character dies.

OK I'm getting out of topic.

just A guess Maybe Just Maybe It's Kaitou Kurouba's Dad There are many thing's similar Between boss and Real Kaitou KID Vermouth And Shinchi's Mom Were His students for disguise and well it wouldn't Be a surprise vermouth would Be His fav and quite a coincidence i Haven't seen Kaitou Kid and BO crossing Each Others Path or a confrontation as they stated His father was killed by one of BO Member's unless he wasn't killed and let his son find that gem of immortality

Because Dead thief wouldn't attract attention Even if he Searches Something and again We might as Discover Vermouth Youth Or her why she doesn't age. well And i Clearly Remember Haibara Saying At some of the end Episode That Shinichi Was Part of their Plan Half A century Ago. well That's Just Me pls criticize this we may find out something.

AFAIK, Kaitou Kuroba's dad wasn't killed by a BO member.

I re-watched the Head-to-Head with the Black Organization episode (the 2 and a half hour special).

During the last part, 'Anokata' mailed Vermouth while she is with Conan in a car inside the forest. The message went on like this:

"It would have seem that I have given you too much freedom this time

Return to my side now, Vermouth"

I'm really trying to get some hint in this one, but it seems that it's just a plain message that can be sent by anyone to Vermouth.

Dang! It's just so mysterious. Who the h*ll is the boss? :angry: :grin:

for me i think it's okiya Subaro or maybe kudo yusaku or maybe shinichi itself.. because of the following instances..:

1. 4869 (aptx 4869) is the name of the drug created by the organization...that can shrunk ur body.... the question is who named the drug..??? it's nobody but a leader or known as a boss of an organization has a right to name a product..that means the boss (anokata) named the drug.... but who is anokata..???

2. 4869 is also means sherlock (from sherlock holmes, fictional character created by sir arthur doyle.)

4869 is also the pin code in kudo's cellphone... that means only a holmes maniac is the boss of the organization...

the suspects will be narrow to the holmes maniac that are: kudo yusaku, subaro okiya and shinichi itself...

. . .. . if it's yusaku. ....he has a less suspicion since he only appears rarely. ..

if it's okiya. . it's also possible. .he's sharp enough to be a boss. .and the acting of haibara to him made him more suspisuos ..if you insist that it is to obvius it can be also a plan to be more obvious like the episode (the girl from the organization)remember..???. .they are searching for the criminals, conan expect that the criminal's hideout will be in a secret place but at last it is defined near the police post. .by that process the suspicion maybe lessen. . .. since okiya lives in shinichi's place he can detect easily the moves of haibara and conan. .. ..

if it's shinichi himself. . . hurting ran and others maybe a part to comouflage his true plan. . .(since he never intentendly hurt ran). .we don't know what is shinichi's true color and face. . .

.. well we don't know who is the real one. . .

for me i think it's okiya Subaro or maybe kudo yusaku or maybe shinichi itself.. because of the following instances..:

1. 4869 (aptx 4869) is the name of the drug created by the organization...that can shrunk ur body.... the question is who named the drug..??? it's nobody but a leader or known as a boss of an organization has a right to name a product..that means the boss (anokata) named the drug.... but who is anokata..???

2. 4869 is also means sherlock (from sherlock holmes, fictional character created by sir arthur doyle.)

4869 is also the pin code in kudo's cellphone... that means only a holmes maniac is the boss of the organization...

the suspects will be narrow to the holmes maniac that are: kudo yusaku, subaro okiya and shinichi itself...

. . .. . if it's yusaku. ....he has a less suspicion since he only appears rarely. ..

if it's okiya. . it's also possible. .he's sharp enough to be a boss. .and the acting of haibara to him made him more suspisuos ..if you insist that it is to obvius it can be also a plan to be more obvious like the episode (the girl from the organization)remember..???. .they are searching for the criminals, conan expect that the criminal's hideout will be in a secret place but at last it is defined near the police post. .by that process the suspicion maybe lessen. . .. since okiya lives in shinichi's place he can detect easily the moves of haibara and conan. .. ..

if it's shinichi himself. . . hurting ran and others maybe a part to comouflage his true plan. . .(since he never intentendly hurt ran). .we don't know what is shinichi's true color and face. . .

.. well we don't know who is the real one. . .

What's making this theory near-impossible is that these two are close to Shinici/Conan. And actually, they are one of the persons whom Conan trusts. He wouldn't be that ignorant for him not to notice something between this two.

But who knows, maybe these two are really above excellent in disguising. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it, not only Sharon's mysterious "husband" was suspicious, but there was also another one, who had a connection with the Vineyards.

Remember in Volume 34, File 344, page 10, Agasa told Conan about what had happened at Sharon's "funeral". An inexperienced reporter came up to Chris and asked her some sensitive questions about her private life:

Where's the school you went to ? Is it true that you weren't getting along with your mother ? Who is your father ? Is your rumored lover coming to the funeral ?

So again, as usual, I would ask the exact same questions: Who the hell is that guy ? And more importantly... Does he really exist ? (Remember that every information about him was just rumors, and like Sharon's husband, he could just have been another disguise of Vermouth).

Of course I'm not saying anything about him being the Boss, but there may be a possibility that he's BO-related.

What I should chose if I wanted "character that has been hinted on or has only been mentioned"?

Minor character doesn't seem to fit...and neither does new character...but I chose new character for now.

a new character and who might be old as well cuz vermouth's age is unknown and pisco guy was almost passed 50 or 60 age boss should be someone old or young one who inherited as new boss.

a new character and who might be old as well cuz vermouth's age is unknown and pisco guy was almost passed 50 or 60 age boss should be someone old or young one who inherited as new boss.

More possible you are right.

If it is really either the two of Shinichi's parents, I would be really shocked.

I think, though, that Aoyama wouldn't go that far of an idea, a parent-child match wherein Shinichi will try to bring down his parent's organization.

If it is really either the two of Shinichi's parents, I would be really shocked.

I think, though, that Aoyama wouldn't go that far of an idea, a parent-child match wherein Shinichi will try to bring down his parent's organization.

It can't be Yusaku or Yukiko! Gosho won't do that. I feel that it's Atsushi or Elena Miyano. Sometimes, I also suspect the DBs. Not Mitsuhiko, but either Ayumi or Genta. Though that's close to impossible. But, you never know. And Conan is not Anokata! No way! Why would Anokata drug himself? And whenever the BO members contacted Anokata, Conan did not email them back. (Episode 345- Vermouth) And Anokata is none of the already introduced BO members, that's for sure.

It can't be Yusaku or Yukiko! Gosho won't do that. I feel that it's Atsushi or Elena Miyano. Sometimes, I also suspect the DBs. Not Mitsuhiko, but either Ayumi or Genta. Though that's close to impossible. But, you never know. And Conan is not Anokata! No way! Why would Anokata drug himself? And whenever the BO members contacted Anokata, Conan did not email them back. (Episode 345- Vermouth) And Anokata is none of the already introduced BO members, that's for sure.

didn't elena and Atsushi has died?..., and of course it's not Conan. It must be someone more than twenty years old, and old man/woman. because twenty years ago FBI agent Joddie's father have investigated about this organization.

didn't elena and Atsushi has died?..., and of course it's not Conan. It must be someone more than twenty years old, and old man/woman. because twenty years ago FBI agent Joddie's father have investigated about this organization.

well AI said they told her that but nothing really proove its true

You're right and wrong!You're right about man or woman but not age least late thirty.

I'm won't be so sure about them dying. Yes, most likely Elena is dead, but if I'm correct, then Haibara had once mentioned that they never found Atsushi's body. If I'm wrong, then please tell me coz I'm not so sure.

How about kaitou kid's mum? XD

Let's see~ she saved the dying father from snake and wanted to revive him. So she went around looking for acquaintances to help her make something to save him? :twisted:

Anyways, I'm more concerned about the obvious link between kaitou kid, his dad, yukiko, and vineyard. (vermouth) could vermouth be one of the spies for yuusaku and tooichi? :/ but she is so close to the anokata. Maybe this person is introduced in the London arc? :/ her boss maybe? Who knows? XD

Perhaps someone in the police force!!! This would be interesting :V like... Megure's boss for example~ :P

How about kaitou kid's mum? XD

Let's see~ she saved the dying father from snake and wanted to revive him. So she went around looking for acquaintances to help her make something to save him? :twisted:

Anyways, I'm more concerned about the obvious link between kaitou kid, his dad, yukiko, and vineyard. (vermouth) could vermouth be one of the spies for yuusaku and tooichi? :/ but she is so close to the anokata. Maybe this person is introduced in the London arc? :/ her boss maybe? Who knows? XD

Perhaps someone in the police force!!! This would be interesting :V like... Megure's boss for example~ :P

Magic Kaito characters don't count

and Matsumoto is not either

as for the other thing, No

I'm won't be so sure about them dying. Yes, most likely Elena is dead, but if I'm correct, then Haibara had once mentioned that they never found Atsushi's body. If I'm wrong, then please tell me coz I'm not so sure.

You are wrong in that no one has ever talked about the specifics of how Elena and Atsushi died; no one has mentioned anything about their bodies. Their mode of death hasn't been described either other than it was "an accident" when Haibara was young. Pretty much everything we know about them canon wise has been put in the wiki. It isn't much.