Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

in Gosho Aoyama's interview he said the BO boss was someone that already appeared in the series as himself before he just wasn't going to reveal it. we have to guess. i put minor character or who has appeared before

Laughed in real life after reading your comment Spec :D

Anokata is most likely to be a character never shown...but i have heard that Anokata has been shown once till now :o

Only the NAME has appeared. This has been mentioned several times in this thread before.

I think it could be Kaito's dad... but that's just a feeling I have. The police boss from when Ran lost her memory and went to tropical land is suspicious too.. he had all black on and was mysterious :/

hat.bmp

I think it could be Kaito's dad... but that's just a feeling I have. The police boss from when Ran lost her memory and went to tropical land is suspicious too.. he had all black on and was mysterious :/

If I recall, he doesn't appear that often. He's a minor character. I doubt it.

If you did not know there is a topic about this already

http://www.detective...k-organization/

i think sonoko's mom or hakuba's dad. BOTH rarely show up and have a weird feeling to me. especially cheif Hakauba. he's never shown in the anime and only once in the manga, he's high up in the police force so he can get around them easily and has full access to files.

i think sonoko's mom or hakuba's dad. BOTH rarely show up and have a weird feeling to me. especially cheif Hakauba. he's never shown in the anime and only once in the manga, he's high up in the police force so he can get around them easily and has full access to files.

Sonokos mom was shown once, but the the boss is only mentioned by name in the manga

and gosho wont make a magic kaito character the boss, cause the characters from MK only appear in DC for entertainment not plot related things

Characters that rarely show up are unlikely to be candidates. Gosho wouldn't be that cruel.

What if the true identity of The Boss will never be revealed ? So it is up to the readers to put the clues together and deduct it themselves ?

That's the purpose of Gosho sensei.To make the readers feel that they can deduce of who is really that anokata by using clues.

What if the true identity of The Boss will never be revealed ? So it is up to the readers to put the clues together and deduce it themselves ?

Then Gosho is an even lazier writer than I already think he is

What if the true identity of The Boss will never be revealed ? So it is up to the readers to put the clues together and deduce it themselves ?

It'll be like "And Then There Were None" all over again! Except at least Christie added an epilogue to wrap everything up...

Characters that rarely show up are unlikely to be candidates. Gosho wouldn't be that cruel.

really? i mean hid did come up with a new detective character, put MANY MANY theaories to Okiya Subaru, and made just about every relationship in the story a childhood relationship. it wouldn't surprise me if he WAS cruel enough to use a rarely used character

I suppose that would be a satisfying ending, although most from the current generation would find that such an ending absolutely horrible.

Then Gosho is an even lazier writer than I already think he is

:V

It'll be like "And Then There Were None" all over again! Except at least Christie added an epilogue to wrap everything up...

XD

I suppose that would be a satisfying ending, although most from the current generation would find that such an ending absolutely horrible.

In case something like that does happen, I surely hope that Gosho will spoil enough clues/hints so even an "average" reader like me can solve it.

just A guess Maybe Just Maybe It's Kaitou Kurouba's Dad There are many thing's similar Between boss and Real Kaitou KID Vermouth And Shinchi's Mom Were His students for disguise and well it wouldn't Be a surprise vermouth would Be His fav and quite a coincidence i Haven't seen Kaitou Kid and BO crossing Each Others Path or a confrontation as they stated His father was killed by one of BO Member's unless he wasn't killed and let his son find that gem of immortality

Because Dead thief wouldn't attract attention Even if he Searches Something and again We might as Discover Vermouth Youth Or her why she doesn't age. well And i Clearly Remember Haibara Saying At some of the end Episode That Shinichi Was Part of their Plan Half A century Ago. well That's Just Me pls criticize this we may find out something.