Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

The boss is probably someone we haven't met yet or an extremely minor character only seen once because Aoyama would want to avoid writing himself into a corner or having the solution revealed too early.

didn't aoyama said Ŧђǎт the boss will make us feel surprised???

The boss is probably someone we haven't met yet or an extremely minor character only seen once because Aoyama would want to avoid writing himself into a corner or having the solution revealed too early.

I agree. I think the Boss is a pretty major character. Whoever it is, their job will be unlikely and who He is will be surprising. It will be a big twist.

Considering how everyone thinks it's gonna be some major character, it would certainly be a surprise if it was someone we didn't know. :lol:

Considering how everyone thinks it's gonna be some major character, it would certainly be a surprise if it was someone we didn't know. :lol:

Yeah, but I think I won't feel too bad if the boss was just someone we never met. I think the boss is someone we met, because you guys said we will be surprised if we knew who's the boss.

I'm pretty sure the Boss will be someone we know. But, it could be a somewhat minor character such as Okino Yoko. It would be kinda funny if she was the Boss. XD

• Upvote 1

I Believe Anokata is new Charactor.

Why? I'm pretty sure it's a character we've seen. Aoyoma-sama said so, as well. I was just watching the Clash of Red and Black arc and Gin said that the Boss was following one of them 200 meters away. And they keep saying that he's very careful.

Maybe the Organization name is like related to alcohol Therefore it has to be a name relating to his status.

Who knows? Everybody else of importance in the BO has a name that is also an alcohol.

What if his name was just "The Boss"? :P

i doubt it they reffer to him as "that guy" or "him" in front of other people but within the Organization he probably has a alcohol nickname as when Akai infiltrated the ORganization they didnt say his name in there otherwise the FBi would know. but then again they could use the nickname Boss as well.

i doubt it they reffer to him as "that guy" or "him" in front of other people but within the Organization he probably has a alcohol nickname as when Akai infiltrated the ORganization they didnt say his name in there otherwise the FBi would know. but then again they could use the nickname Boss as well.

Yup, I agree.

It could be. Its likely it is. The reason the Police dont know about the Organization could be because if the boss was in the Police force he is probably destroying any info on the BO and hides any current info on them as well. This could explain why the BO are really prepared for the police at many opportunities. ex: The raven Chaser Takagi and Sato get stopped by the Chianti and Korn.

It could be. Its likely it is. The reason the Police dont know about the Organization could be because if the boss was in the Police force he is probably destroying any info on the BO and hides any current info on them as well. This could explain why the BO are really prepared for the police at many opportunities. ex: The raven Chaser Takagi and Sato get stopped by the Chianti and Korn.

The problem that is the Raven Chaser isn't canon.
  • Upvote 2

that is very true. Although im just giving an example as it is the only one i can think of.im pretty sure it may have happened during the Anime/Manga at some time.

I think that the Boss could be a police officer. It definitely would explain why they don't know about the Organization. So mysterious! I mean, there seems to be a lot of clues, but I can never piece it together anyway... :rolleyes:

I think that the Boss could be a police officer. It definitely would explain why they don't know about the Organization. So mysterious! I mean, there seems to be a lot of clues, but I can never piece it together anyway... :rolleyes:

I agree with Chelseaj500 and others who have suggested the Anokata to be a police officer. And I also think that the police officer should have a really high and important position in the police circle, that's why BO is so much unknown to the police and people. wahh, if it is really so, its so creeeeeepy!

I agree with Chelseaj500 and others who have suggested the Anokata to be a police officer. And I also think that the police officer should have a really high and important position in the police circle, that's why BO is so much unknown to the police and people. wahh, if it is really so, its so creeeeeepy!

Yeah I know! I was watching the Clash of the Black and Red Arc, and I was like, that would be so CREEPY if that actually happened! I mean, it could! And I was thinking, what would happen if that happened to me? Definitely not something good! XD

I think the boss will be a boy the same age as shinichi ... what do you think?

I always wondered... Maybe another victim of the APTX. Could be Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi, or maybe another boy in their class. Who knows? I wanna, but I don't. DX

I think the boss will be a boy the same age as shinichi ... what do you think?

That would be interesting if the boss was a child or teenager... but I doubt it... Nice idea though!