Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

i don't think that !! and what about Ai and Gin have killed a bunch of people not to mention parents won't try something dangerous on their kid (like that drug) and what about the FBI and Vermouth have killed jodie's dad and a bunch of other people there is no way they'll intruct people to kill others just to teach him a lesson

Nice one! ;)

The boss is probably someone we haven't met yet or an extremely minor character only seen once because Aoyama would want to avoid writing himself into a corner or having the solution revealed too early.

The boss is probably someone we haven't met yet or an extremely minor character only seen once because Aoyama would want to avoid writing himself into a corner or having the solution revealed too early.

That's what I've been saying all along. I mean, either way, Gosho is going to disappoint a LOT of people with what he does for the ending, and picking a major character is going to disappoint more of a large group of fans than making it some character we've never heard of before. Folks are gonna be really pissed if they realize they've spent so many years on this series only for the evil person to be someone like Agasa.

No, in fact, the boss of the Black Organisation is...

Haibara Ai-kun ! LOL ! :lol:

No, but I hope that, when we discover its identity, the boss will impose himself/herself as Kudo's Moriarty and that a lot of things will suddenly make sense.

Hey! I'm new here! I always want to find out who the Boss is! I have a few

ideas, but no way to prove them. But I think the Boss is someone close to Conan and Ai because I've heard (but no actual source) that the Boss would surprise

Ai. They would appear to stupid, unlikely, they're supposeably "dead", etc. I also recently did a biography on Aoyama-sama, and I really doubt that the Boss is a minor character. There a few things that are suspicious and mysterious in the anime and manga though, and they hint a few of the characters.

People say Prof. Agasa, but I think that the boss could be Snake (from Magic Kaito) or one of the police officers. Whoever the boss is, he/she's afraid of Akai Shuichi very much, so I'm not really sure if it's someone Conan/we have already met/seen.

Here are some things I've found out about the Boss:

Haibara would be shhocked

Someone too old, young, stupid, unlikely, "dead", close to her

The real name of the BO is tied with the identity of the Boss(If known, it would be obvious)

Mystery fan(passwords were detectives)(Intrest in detectives)

APTX 4869=APTX Sherlock

Codenames are alcohol

Cellphone number is Nanatsunoko (Seven Children/Crows)

Appeared in the series at some point

Doesn't trigger Haibara's Black Org. sense

Makes them dress in black (like crows)

Raise the dead, be immortal(Turning back the hands of time? SOmebody important lost?)

Favorite is Vermouth(Because she never grows older? Too free/traitorous, something makes up for it)

Able to make Gin obey(If blackmail, more likely to kill Boss instead of obeying)

Knows about Conan's abilities(probably)

Very careful

Black Organization alive at least 50 years(Old, or next generation?)

Probably started 18 or older(assuming no kids would)

68 or older(Is that why the immortality?)

APTX was originally created to try and raise the dead

Area code of cell phone is Tottori District (Like Yamamura's Grandma)

Thinks Akai is the Silver Bullet

Gin believes no one can take down the BO in one shot(Why?)

Had a game producer try and make something(Said he had to stop for humanity's sake)

Vermouth said, "We can be both God and Devil. For we are trying to raise the dead against the streams of time."

Possibly the same group looking for Pandora(Tears of Immortality)

Job is surprising/unlikely. Police, teacher, business, other?

That's all the info I've gathered. I don't have all the sources. Here's one: http://forums.dctp.w...17007#msg117007

What do you think?

Knows about Conan's abilities(probably)

Highly Unlikely. He would prob tell Gin if he was a threat to the BO

Well, I don't really know that much. It's just some info I've found and stuff I though. He might have an idea. If the Boss is actually close to Conan, he might want to keep it a secret.

I still think it could be their teacher, she knows about detectives, and she could be posing as a teacher to keep an eye on Conan and/or Ai. Teachers isn't people that you would suspect so it's a good cover, but Holmes nemesis was a professor so it wouldn't be that far-fetched. However she's a little young, but it could be the family business.

With that in mind Maybe the Boss Cares about Conan ( doesnt want him to be killed) because Gin didnt get Verification to use the drug on Shinchi So therefore The Boss didnt want Shinchi dead.

With that in mind Maybe the Boss Cares about Conan ( doesnt want him to be killed) because Gin didnt get Verification to use the drug on Shinchi So therefore The Boss didnt want Shinchi dead.

That's what I thought. I wonder what happened when the Boss found out...

That's a good one. Do you guys think maybe Prof. Agasa took APTX 4869 so he became younger? And he's now wearing a white hair wig, so Conan and Ai wouldn't notice that he took it?

That's a good one. Do you guys think maybe Prof. Agasa took APTX 4869 so he became younger? And he's now wearing a white hair wig, so Conan and Ai wouldn't notice that he took it?

Are you saying that he's ten years younger now? Hm... Well, he still had a lot of brown hair then. But, I think they would notice. Conan's a detective. He should be able to find that out. And Ai lives with him. So, if he went to take a shower or something, she could find out. She's pretty smart.

Sorry if I broke your theory!

Anyway, it's just what I think. And I think that the real name of BO is Asaga and is found in Iraq...still don't have any proof to show.

Why do you think the Organization's name is Agasa? I think that would be unlikely.

Wait a second! What about Suzuki Jirokichi? The name of their company is the Suzuki Corporation, so what if that was the real name? Sonoko, her father, her mother, her sister, who knows who could be part of it?

Just an idea.

The boss isn't going to name the organization after his last name or something. It will probably be some kind of reference or pun. That's how they've done things so far with names.

I have to agree with you there! The name won't be that simple... the Organization is complex and intelligent, and the name will be no exception. It will probably have to do with some sort of riddle or as you said, a pun or reference of some sort. It more than likely wouldn't be something as obvious as a last name (it's just not how Gosho works... he'll try to make this as complex as he can). What I'm wondering is if the song "Nanatsu no Ko" is not just a reference to the crow, which the Organization is often compared to, but as a hint about the boss himself (not necessarily his name, but some personal connection to him perhaps)

Yeah, mine was just a guess...

I believe a Prof. Hiroshi Agasa actually doesn't exist. I think the boss is just disguising he's Agasa... :rolleyes:

Actually, I never really thought about that! That's pretty interesting, if he disguised himself as one of his friends or family! That would pretty interesting!