Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

but it does mean its very likely =_=

again it doesn't

if he is he knows about conan but is doing nothing about that, but wants akai dead as quickly as poseable

it makes no logic if he was the boss

just compare the situations of conan and akai

again it doesn't

if he is he knows about conan but is doing nothing about that, but wants akai dead as quickly as poseable

it makes no logic if he was the boss

just compare the situations of conan and akai

=_=

fine, u win

im considering putting that part in the wiki back up

would you gamble in that situation

they were prepared to shoot him if conan did not disturbed the snipers

Well since Gin said that he got the boss's approval. That means if Kogoro is the boss he knew about them coming to snipe him so even if Conan didn't show up he still knows and he must have had a way to avoid getting shot.

Well since Gin said that he got the boss's approval. That means if Kogoro is the boss he knew about them coming to snipe him so even if Conan didn't show up he still knows and he must have had a way to avoid getting shot.

pls

tell me how would he dodge the sniper

and he never even saw their arrival near the agency

pls

tell me how would he dodge the sniper

and he never even saw their arrival near the agency

Well he could have just got off the chair so they wouldn't be able to see him or if i remember correctly Vermouth was saying stuff like why would you kill him just because of a mic and she was shocked when Gin said their next target is Kogoro and Vermouth is the boss's favorite so she could be the only one who knows the identity of their boss.

Well he could have just got off the chair so they wouldn't be able to see him or if i remember correctly Vermouth was saying stuff like why would you kill him just because of a mic and she was shocked when Gin said their next target is Kogoro and Vermouth is the boss's favorite so she could be the only one who knows the identity of their boss.

the reason Vermouth helped kogoro was because of ran, cause she saved her life in NY

There was no reason for the BO to play act shooting Kogoro. If we start with the assumption the Black Org was pretending to try to kill Kogoro, their boss, in order to fool the FBI into thinking he was unrelated to them, then it would be weird for them not to follow through with the murder. It would create more suspicion than it is worth to fail in front of the FBI (even if they didn't know Akai was watching), especially since it's possible the FBI might try to shelter Kogoro or watch him in order to protect him or something like that.

Also Ai has met with Kogoro (first that comes to mind is the "Hunted Kogoro case" just before Red vs Black) and has had no "Black org reaction."

Also if the boss was Kogoro, he should be really intelligent. That means he should have caught on to Conan's and Ai's situation, yet isn't helping the Black Org find them which doesn't make any sense, a la reasons why Agasa isn't the boss.

• Upvote 4

i think the boss no one though of yet

and also i'm sure the boss is someone we might not know well but when we'll read the name or see him/her we'll recognize him/her right away like someone from an important or popular case

take an aspirin and think about what you said

no, not even 0,000001% chance

Laughed in real life after reading your comment Spec :D

Anokata is most likely to be a character never shown...but i have heard that Anokata has been shown once till now :o

Anokata is most likely to be a character never shown...but i have heard that Anokata has been shown once till now :o

It's apparently in one of Gosho's interviews, or something similar. Maybe I'm just getting mixed up about sources.