Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

I bet he would be cute as a kid, but then again he would probably still be creepy, it would be hilarious if gin had to go to school as a kid. The sequel to Detective Conan would be about stopping Gin from turning elementary school into an evil organization.

Weren't you asking who would it be if Anokata is a girl?

YUKO-CHAAAAN ! :mrgreen:

More seriously, Eri Kizaki is a character I really think could be the boss.

Because I think the boss could only be a guest-star or a character that doesn't appear often in the manga (a character which often appears couldn't rule a great organization in secret).

And if it says that it's not a character Haibara could think of and that she would be shocked upon learning its true identity, it is possible that the boss could be in fact a character introduced in another "legal" organization like the police, the justice, the FBI or the CIA which would normally oppose the Black Organization. Someone Conan and Haibara would think they could trust enough to ensure their safety to them.

How about Kobayashi? She's a Holmes fan and she's close to Conan but not around that much, and Ai would be shocked if she found out. Then again she's a little young, but it could be a family company that she inherited or something.

I believe that the leader of the B-org is Ai's father. Gosho said In a interview that "Ai would be surprised about who the leader is", this shows It is someone she knows personally and Conan or anyone else knows little or nothing about because if they did he would have said "every one will be surprised" or something on those lines. If it was her Dad than he could have faked his death to become the new leader or not to seem like the leader. He could have planned on letting Ai and her sister leave the org like they promised but Gin killed Ai's sister. After that he could of had them lock Ai up so he could talk to her in secret himself but she got away, In a episode It said she was supposed to be killed in a few weeks, why not just kill her right away?

I believe that the leader of the B-org is Ai's father. Gosho said In a interview that "Ai would be surprised about who the leader is", this shows It is someone she knows personally and Conan or anyone else knows little or nothing about because if they did he would have said "every one will be surprised" or something on those lines. If it was her Dad than he could have faked his death to become the new leader or not to seem like the leader. He could have planned on letting Ai and her sister leave the org like they promised but Gin killed Ai's sister. After that he could of had them lock Ai up so he could talk to her in secret himself but she got away, In a episode It said she was supposed to be killed in a few weeks, why not just kill her right away?

They might want her to think over stop working for the BO and continue making the drug.

Off Topic:I haven't posted here in a while. It's good to be back.

On Topic: Anyway, I think the B.O. Boss is Inspector Yamamura's Grandma, although I forget my reason for thinking this.

It might be..

If I remembered, Yamamura once call his grandma, and Conan realize that the tone same with Vermouth that call the boss..

I could see it being Eri Kisaki, because she left Kogoro. It could also be one of the Miyano's. Maybe Akemi faked her death so that she could run the organization and not worry of being found out.

But that is impossible. Akemi got shot and right after that, Conan entered the SOC and talked to her. The moment she died , police and forensics entered. There's no way she can fool so many forensics...

But that is impossible. Akemi got shot and right after that, Conan entered the SOC and talked to her. The moment she died , police and forensics entered. There's no way she can fool so many forensics...

But that is possible.Akemi got shot and right after that,My theory is Akemi now she is CIA.

Hi, am new here! Well, I'm suspecting someone though. I can't tell you 'cause I'm not 100% sure about this. All I can tell you is...I think the boss is someone really, really close(as a friend)with Conan/Shinichi.=)

Hi, am new here! Well, I'm suspecting someone though. I can't tell you 'cause I'm not 100% sure about this. All I can tell you is...I think the boss is someone really, really close(as a friend)with Conan/Shinichi.=)

You mean Hattori?

Somebody is telling that it is Prof. Agasa, I also think that it is Shinichi's Parents. It's hard to say but it is a possibility.

And I don't have any clues. :mellow:

Maybe, but if it is Shinichi's parents, why are they doing this to him? I mean, what do they want with him?

Maybe, but if it is Shinichi's parents, why are they doing this to him? I mean, what do they want with him?

Τ☺ make him know Ŧђǎт being a detective is dangerous and encourage him Τ☺ be more careful and remember the lesson Ŧђǎт curiosity kills the cat for life.

Τ☺ make him know Ŧђǎт being a detective is dangerous and encourage him Τ☺ be more careful and remember the lesson Ŧђǎт curiosity kills the cat for life.

i don't think that !! and what about Ai and Gin have killed a bunch of people not to mention parents won't try something dangerous on their kid (like that drug) and what about the FBI and Vermouth have killed jodie's dad and a bunch of other people there is no way they'll intruct people to kill others just to teach him a lesson