Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

i simply came to bring back one more person

YAMAMURA'S GRANNY~~~ ah and don't forget she named it THE PINK FLUFFY BUNNIES x)

no way that any of the suzuki people are the boss candidate

Why ? They are wealthy and have powerful relations.

Shiro Suzuki seems to be an happy-living man, but Tomoko seems much more intelligent and manipulative (her scheme to protect the black jewel). Tomoko herself is caught between black and white, her first name being related to black (as Conan points out) while her surname (suzuki) is related to white.

Whiskey (like Brandy) is not one single kind of alcohol. There are actually many types of whiskeys because of the differences in materials & alcoholic degree, and 3 of them have been used in DC (both canon and non-canon): Rye, Bourbon and Irish. Notice that when Gosho first draw Okiya drinking Bourbon, it said "Bourbon Whiskey". In Movie 13, Vermouth explained that Irish is one type of Whiskey. For more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey

Since Crown Royal is Canadian whiskey, the BO boss could be Canadian...?

I don't know, yeah, my theory sucks...

So confusing... ._."

I don't really have a clue who Anokata is, but I don't think it's an existing organization memember. I keep getting nightmares that the boss is Shinichi's dad, and the whole thing is a just a joke. But that would be the worst ending in the history of endings... so no.

From the way Vermouth says "That person is as careful as hell", I think the person isn't at all like Chianti, who shoots recklessly. I wish it could at least be narrowed down more...

Some new and crazy theories coming :twisted:

What if Anokata is NOT the "mastermind" ??? th_001_-v2.gif

Of course he/she is the Boss of the Black Organization, and it would be a creepy idea to think that there might be someone else behind him/her, but that's not impossible... In fact, in my opinion, the possibility of it is pretty high th_110_.gif

- If BO is actually international, then there might be many different agencies throughout the world, and one of them is in Japan. Therefore, it's possible that Anokata may just be the leader of the Japanese Agency (and also likely the American Agency); which means that he/she's only the Boss of Gin, Vodka, Vermouth... but NOT of the whole Organization... Meanwhile, the true leader of the BO is somebody else. It's quite similar to Al-Qaeda. When Osama was still alive, he was the head-leader, but the smaller leaders from Al-Qaeda's different agencies (in various countries) kinda worked independently... That explains why the CIA is also involved in the first place. However, I still hope that the BO is not like Al-Qaeda in any way... :D

- Another possibility is that the whole BO (including Anokata) are just "employers" hired by some crazy politician who wants to assassinate his/her rivals or to kill anyone who can blows up information about some kind of embezzlement... This mad politician is also interested in immortality/anti-aging and AI projects (so he can remain his/her power for good)... Bacause Anokata is cautious, he/she is trusted to be in charged of the Org. while the politician is busy with all the work. :evil:

Despite all, I still hope that Anokata is the final antagonist, the "mastermind" th_118_.gif

Some new and crazy theories coming :twisted:

What if Anokata is NOT the "mastermind" ??? th_001_-v2.gif

Of course he/she is the Boss of the Black Organization, and it would be a creepy idea to think that there might be someone else behind him/her, but that's not impossible... In fact, in my opinion, the possibility of it is pretty high th_110_.gif

- If BO is actually international, then there might be many different agencies throughout the world, and one of them is in Japan. Therefore, it's possible that Anokata may just be the leader of the Japanese Agency (and also likely the American Agency); which means that he/she's only the Boss of Gin, Vodka, Vermouth... but NOT of the whole Organization... Meanwhile, the true leader of the BO is somebody else. It's quite similar to Al-Qaeda. When Osama was still alive, he was the head-leader, but the smaller leaders from Al-Qaeda's different agencies (in various countries) kinda worked independently... That explains why the CIA is also involved in the first place. However, I still hope that the BO is not like Al-Qaeda in any way... :D

- Another possibility is that the whole BO (including Anokata) are just "employers" hired by some crazy politician who wants to assassinate his/her rivals or to kill anyone who can blows up information about some kind of embezzlement... This mad politician is also interested in immortality/anti-aging and AI projects (so he can remain his/her power for good)... Bacause Anokata is cautious, he/she is trusted to be in charged of the Org. while the politician is busy with all the work. :evil:

Despite all, I still hope that Anokata is the final antagonist, the "mastermind" th_118_.gif

The reminds me of a "trilogy" I'm writing in my free time that involves an org similar to the BO.

I make it seem like the "Boss" is the head and mastermind for the first three books (well, more of novellas), but when the fourth book comes around, they realize that the "Boss" was only the boss in the division with headquarters in London, and that there are about 4 other "Boss's" scattered elsewhere across the globe.

In total, the supposed "trilogy" that I started with is looking to add up to a total of 10 short novels.

The reminds me of a "trilogy" I'm writing in my free time that involves an org similar to the BO.

I make it seem like the "Boss" is the head and mastermind for the first three books (well, more of novellas), but when the fourth book comes around, they realize that the "Boss" was only the boss in the division with headquarters in London, and that there are about 4 other "Boss's" scattered elsewhere across the globe.

In total, the supposed "trilogy" that I started with is looking to add up to a total of 10 short novels.

The most horrific thing about my theory is that many characters seem to have an alibi for not being Anokata, but the mastermind behind all this can be ANYONE (of course maybe except for Shinichi, Agasa...).

I'm going to go with Yoko Okino as being BO boss.

She has money, easy to be popular and blend in so noone will suspect her, she could have taken the same drug that made vermouth young, The innocent/cute ones almost always end up being the perp.

Plus I could see Kogoro being all depressed in the end if it says on the news she was carted off to prison for "illegal operations" lol.

The one who started/established BO might have been Renya Karasuma (who is wealthy, powerful though not really cautious), but he died (or got killed) and was replaced with Anokata (the current Boss).

He might also be the one that came up with the idea of using the song "Nanatsu no ko" to encode the phone number, due to his interest in crows. Therefore, it's likely that he was the "mother crow"...

The one who started/established BO might have been Renya Karasuma (who is wealthy, powerful though not really cautious), but he died (or got killed) and was replaced with Anokata (the current Boss).

He might also be the one that came up with the idea of using the song "Nanatsu no ko" to encode the phone number, due to his interest in crows. Therefore, it's likely that he was the "mother crow"...

Would the cautious boss of the Black Org really spend his money on a gold plated mansion? Also, the crow symbolism is just too obvious. Gosho usually aims for a lot more subtle references.

Would the cautious boss of the Black Org really spend his money on a gold plated mansion? Also, the crow symbolism is just too obvious. Gosho usually aims for a lot more subtle references.

Well, we've just known about Anokata (the current boss) being cautious, Renya might not have been that cautious after all. I said that after Renya had died (or had been killed), Anokata replaced him as the leader.

My speculation is that the Crow Association (possibly original BO) when first established, was just a wealthy & normal association (not an evil syndicate), therefore Renya didn't have to be cautious. But after his death, the Association went downhill, probably because of finance problems (which explains why the 2 strange men had to steal everything, they might not know of the "big treasure"). At that point, Anokata took Renya's position as the Boss and began to run the Association the illegal way instead (including robberies, murders, black-mailings...) in order to maintain it. Since Anokata is cautious, he probably spread the rumor that the CA was gone after Renya's death to avoid public's eyes and the press...

About the crow symbolism thing, I'm not really sure. It's probably another mind-trap set up by Gosho. He may want us to think that the idea of using "7 children" was come up by either Renya or Anokata, but I highly think that it was inspired by someone else. It would be a shock if this method was inspired by Gin... :D

Well, we've just known about Anokata (the current boss) being cautious, Renya might not have been that cautious after all. I said that after Renya had died (or had been killed), Anokata replaced him as the leader.

My speculation is that the Crow Association (possibly original BO) when first established, was just a wealthy & normal association (not an evil syndicate), therefore Renya didn't have to be cautious. But after his death, the Association went downhill, probably because of finance problems (which explains why the 2 strange men had to steal everything, they might not know of the "big treasure"). At that point, Anokata took Renya's position as the Boss and began to run the Association the illegal way instead (including robberies, murders, black-mailings...) in order to maintain it. Since Anokata is cautious, he probably spread the rumor that the CA was gone after Renya's death to avoid public's eyes and the press...

About the crow symbolism thing, I'm not really sure. It's probably another mind-trap set up by Gosho. He may want us to think that the idea of using "7 children" was come up by either Renya or Anokata, but I highly think that it was inspired by someone else. It would be a shock if this method was inspired by Gin... :D

Reading your theory, the first thing that comes to mind is the Russian Revolution.

Maybe the whole BO came about, as you said, by financial problems and maybe even greedy leaders.

It's happened in history before, and George Orwell has written stories about this kind of stuff (Animal Farm and 1984). I wouldn't be surprised if Gosho was influenced by events in history and decided to base an organization in Japan on them.

Reading your theory, the first thing that comes to mind is the Russian Revolution.

Maybe the whole BO came about, as you said, by financial problems and maybe even greedy leaders.

It's happened in history before, and George Orwell has written stories about this kind of stuff (Animal Farm and 1984). I wouldn't be surprised if Gosho was influenced by events in history and decided to base an organization in Japan on them.

Speaking of history, does anyone here think that the BO (or at least the APTX-project) has something to do with World War II ? The research is said to have been around for more than half of a century, which was approximately the same time that WW2 took place (1939-1945).

Though I haven't found any reliable historical document about this topic, but there are many rumors saying that Adolf Hitler, and most of the Nazis in general, were into occultism and Satanism... In a TV program about Hitler that I once watched on Discovery Channel, they were said to have been supporting/participating in many occult research for crazy purposes like immortality (especially Hitler), raising the dead, black magic, fortune-telling, Satan summoning.... etc.

Another possibility is that the purpose of the whole APTX-project was to raise Hitler back to life, but I don't really support this theory...

Now c'mon! U add such silly characters and didn't add gin? I think gin Is the organization controller, if u want some reasons I'll give ya 2000 one just msg me! I'm also sure that he is black James msg me to know the reasons too XP

Speaking of history, does anyone here think that the BO (or at least the APTX-project) has something to do with World War II ? The research is said to have been around for more than half of a century, which was approximately the same time that WW2 took place (1939-1945).

Though I haven't found any reliable historical document about this topic, but there are many rumors saying that Adolf Hitler, and most of the Nazis in general, were into occultism and Satanism... In a TV program about Hitler that I once watched on Discovery Channel, they were said to have been supporting/participating in many occult research for crazy purposes like immortality (especially Hitler), raising the dead, black magic, fortune-telling, Satan summoning.... etc.

Another possibility is that the purpose of the whole APTX-project was to raise Hitler back to life, but I don't really support this theory...

Speaking of Hitler, it could also be possible that the BO Boss was originally Hitler.

It's a strange theory, but what if (this isn't true, but...) Hitler's main goal was to originally stay alive forever? He used the German government as a starting point and the public as a way to gain scientists and money. He might have found the remedy and used it, but then the Shihos (Sherry's parents) might have sabotaged the plan and destroyed the serum (or pill, etc.) and probably killed Hitler along the way. The BO (originally called the Nazis) got rid of the Shihos but kept Sherry and her sister. Some other person took over the place, they moved to Japan (since Japan and Germany were working together in the creation of the fountain of youth, hence their cooperation in WWII) and it started off from there.

Just my theory, and a crazy one at that.

• Upvote 1

Now c'mon! U add such silly characters and didn't add gin? I think gin Is the organization controller, if u want some reasons I'll give ya 2000 one just msg me! I'm also sure that he is black James msg me to know the reasons too XP

You should post your reasons in the thread so everyone can read them.

In any case, James Black has an alibi among many other reasons he isn't the boss. Also, are you saying James Black and Gin are the same person? They appeared at the same time, James in the car parked below the Detective Agency, and Gin being turned into swiss cheese by Akai on the roof of the adjacent building.

-----

Also, a secret modern day criminal organization of Nazis doing diabolical research? Funny, I swear I've heard this plot somewhere else before... I sure hope not. Also, wouldn't the German equivalent of the FBI or CIA want to be involved?

Can I just point out that the race Hitler wanted to rule were supposed to be Aryan (sp?) Christian Germans. I get the feeling the programs you watched were biased. Though people trying to bring him back after he died are still fair game.