Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

Yeah, but I think people want to see the betrayal of a character... OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Only if the character who betrays makes sense and it is all logical and rational in hindsight. Not like Agasa was evil and never told anyone about Haibara and Conan because he was testing them or some garbage nonsense like that.
  • Upvote 3

Only if the character who betrays makes sense and it is all logical and rational in hindsight. Not like Agasa was evil and never told anyone about Haibara and Conan because he was testing them or some garbage nonsense like that.

Of course!! Only Gosho would have it make sense as well. I can't wait to see who it is!! :D

@Moonlight Thank you for the rep! :D

This one too

I know the name of the boss! He used his initials, BO as the initials of the syndicate's name(black organisation)

He is...B.O. Aka...

Barack Obama(BO)

LOL... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

then the boss should be someone close to shinichi or another main character

That's why I thought of Eri Kisaki, but I begin to wonder if he's not really Yusaku Kudo after all. There are some elements which are strange around that character. Also, in his first appearance, he appeared as a Black Organization operative (even though it appears to be a joke, but THAT could be the joke).

I know the name of the boss! He used his initials, BO as the initials of the syndicate's name(black organisation)

He is...B.O. Aka...

No, the boss is Taiki Kudo, Shinichi's hidden twin brother ! :lol:

PS: In case some people don't understand the joke, Taiki Kudo is Minami Takayama's character in Digimon.

That's why I thought of Eri Kisaki, but I begin to wonder if he's not really Yusaku Kudo after all. There are some elements which are strange around that character. Also, in his first appearance, he appeared as a Black Organization operative (even though it appears to be a joke, but THAT could be the joke).

then why would yusaku(if he really is the boss) let shinichi be involve in the BO(which is not a very nice organization as we all know)???

he is his son after all...

I'm really hoping its no we know so far. None of the characters that we know so far could fully support a betrayal without looking like a stupid plot twist. Yusaku..really? Yoko? Come on.

• Upvote 1

I've just listened to the song "Nanatsu no ko" (again) and read the lyrics for many times, but still no more clue about Anokata, except for the crow symbolism thingi and the Tottori part <_< There have been many speculations about this song but none of them make sense to me :(

If "Seven Children" means 7 executive members, then only 3 of them that we have known so far (but 1 of them is dead): Gin, Vermouth and Pisco (Conan Drill). Still not a clue about Sherry and Tequila. Nothing is known if Bourbon is an executive member or not. But even if we count them, then there are only 6, not to mention that Tequila & Vodka are probably the same ranked. And I personally don't think that Anokata would count him/herself as the 7th one... Furthermore, it would be kinda awkward if they call Pisco a "child" (since he's really old), plus Vermouth is like 50+ herself (if not 70+ or 100+), unless Anokata is extremely old...

How about they are siblings? And anokata is the oldest??? Hmmm okay, it makes more sense with anokata being the parent... But 7 children... Did not mention about a parent did it? Maybe they are orphans?

I don't think Anokata should be a parent. Parent and evil syndicate leader do not mix.

I don't think Anokata should be a parent. Parent and evil syndicate leader do not mix.

Yeah, I think so too, and like I said, Anokata has to be extremely old to be their biological parent or to adopt them if they were orphans...

Anyway, has anyone checked the sheet music of that song ? Could some parts of it contain some kind of coded message that Gosho might have taken advantage of ? Like in the Moonlight Sonata Case ? (Of course it doesn't necessarily have to be that kind of code...)

Hm, well, if Anokata is the parent or ANYONE, it would probably be Shiho. :mellow:

Hehe, agree... :D

Well, to be able to predict the hidden meaning behind the song (if it HAS a hidden meaning after all), we need the following information (yet none of them that Gosho has spoiled to us :evil: ):

• For how long has Anokata used "Nanatsu no ko" to encode his/her phone-number ? Please note that it was not until 1921 that this song was written & published. The APTX project is said to have been around for 50+ years (yet nobody knows what "year" it is in the current timeline of DC), but the BO might had been established mush earlier than that. If the song has been used for a long time ago, then I don't see any specialty about it. However, if this idea has just been come up with recently (like only 1-2 months ago), then the Boss might've been aware that Conan = Shinichi or Sherry = Haibara. "Nanatsu no ko" can also be translated as "7-year-old child" (I've read this in DCTP once), the same "age" of Conan/Haibara. Guess it's not just a coincidence. Or maybe the Boss him/herself is a 7-year-old child. :o

• Did Anokata come up with this method him/herself, or was it somebody else ? If the idea of using the song to encode the Boss' number was inspired by another BO member, the hidden meaning behind it might have been something very different from what we've speculated so far... :P

• Do the "7 baby crows" symbolize the BO members after all ? And what is the secret meaning behind the "crying/squawking mother crow" figure ??? Personally, I'm more interested in the mother herself than her children. Like I said, if this idea was come up with by another member other than the Boss, then the "mother" might symbolize someone else and not Anokata like our usual thought... (Pay attention to the part that the mother crow seems to be crying).

Anyway, has anyone ever thought that for some unknown reasons, Anokata "forces" all of the BO members to remember this song every time they dial the number ? Like some kind of warning ?

This is a stupid theory, and I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to write this out, but the "crow" that the song is referring to could possibly be referring to the whiskey company "Crown Royal" established in 1939. This would support the claim that the Boss is the "king" or "ruler" of the organization. The reference to "mountain" and "old nest" could also be referring to the "kingdom" or "area of rule". It would also indicate that the BO Boss's alcohol code name is Whiskey, which has not yet been used as a member code name.

I know this theory is really bad, but I decided to put it out there anyway.

This is a stupid theory, and I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to write this out, but the "crow" that the song is referring to could possibly be referring to the whiskey company "Crown Royal" established in 1939. This would support the claim that the Boss is the "king" or "ruler" of the organization. The reference to "mountain" and "old nest" could also be referring to the "kingdom" or "area of rule". It would also indicate that the BO Boss's alcohol code name is Whiskey, which has not yet been used as a member code name.

I know this theory is really bad, but I decided to put it out there anyway.

Whiskey (like Brandy) is not one single kind of alcohol. There are actually many types of whiskeys because of the differences in materials & alcoholic degree, and 3 of them have been used in DC (both canon and non-canon): Rye, Bourbon and Irish. Notice that when Gosho first draw Okiya drinking Bourbon, it said "Bourbon Whiskey". In Movie 13, Vermouth explained that Irish is one type of Whiskey. For more information:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey