Detective Conan World
Jodie Starling

Boss of The Black Organization?

Who is the boss?  

422 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the boss?

• New Character (not yet introduced)
    • Minor Character (appeared once or a few times before, such as a case suspect or in a case flashback)
    • Other known character not specifically mentioned below (Recurring characters)
    • Relative of known character (not yet introduced)
    • Someone else
    • Agasa Hiroshi
    • James Black
    • Miyano Atsushi
    • Elena Miyano
    • Okino Yoko
    • Okiya Subaru/Akai Shuuichi
    • Yamamura Misae
    • Matsumoto Kiyonaga
    • Kudo Yuusaku
    • Mouri Kogoro
    • Kisaki Eri
    • Sharon Vineyard
    • Gin

It would be a little boring if the Boss turned out to be a character not yet introduced (though the possibility of it is quite high :( )

Though the boss' identity-related information has been mentioned in some form, I doubt that Gosho would do something so openly such as naming that person or letting the character talk about him/her. It might be some kind of code-like hint or something like that. I also think that his/her identity is closely tight to the song "Nanatsu no ko".

To elaborate on my previous list, I have theorized on other characteristics on the Boss:

*Parents: Deceased or Missing or Abusive

Parents are a a fundamental building block in a child's life. More than likely, his parents were good parents. If the Boss had good parents, it is very unlikely that he would do violent things and start up an org. This is why his parents are probably deceased or missing. If they died in an accident early in his life, this would support his apparently violent and cruel nature as well as his theorized plan of eternal life and/or reviving the dead. If his plan succeeds, it's more than likely he wants to revive his parents. If his parents were abusive, then that would also support his violent nature, but would leave a hole in the explanation for his true motive (which we assume is immortality or reviving the dead).

*Siblings: None, and if any, are deceased or lost contact

Siblings help form good relations and love. It is apparent the BO Boss has very little love, if any at all. This wouldn't be very likely if the Boss had siblings. I'm assuming that he had none, and if he did, they are already dead (supports revival of the dead theory) or he lost contact with them many years in the past.

*Spouse: None

Other than the Boss's apparent attraction to Vermouth, it appears he has no feelings for any other person. Vermouth is the Boss's "favorite", and it is not likely you would describe any spouse as your "favorite', even if you've had previous marriages in the past. I am assuming and theorizing that the Boss has had sexual relationships with many women before, and probably considers Vermouth his "favorite" in that sense. It is highly unlikely that a man like the BO Boss who has had sexual relationships with multiple women in the past would have a wife.

These are just my theories, and I know they aren't that strong, but they're just my thoughts on it.

It would be a little boring if the Boss turned out to be a character not yet introduced (though the possibility of it is quite high :( )

Though the boss' identity-related information has been mentioned in some form, I doubt that Gosho would do something so openly such as naming that person or letting the character talk about him/her. It might be some kind of code-like hint or something like that. I also think that his/her identity is closely tight to the song "Nanatsu no ko".

yea....unless the new guy is related to one of the characters, like maybe James Black's long lost brother .

I would probably kill myself if the boss turned out to be one of the following characters:

- Yoko Okino

- One of the Detective Boys after having APTX4869: How can someone even come up with this stuff ? :blink:

- Kobayashi-sensei

- Ran (LOL)

- Kogoro: I'm not really a fan of the "Mouri-arty" theory...

- Eri Kisaki

- Yukiko

- Sonoko/Kazuha

- KID :blink:

- Yamamura/his grandmother :blink:

- Azusa

- Akai :shock:

- Haibara :shock:

- Jodie :shock:

- James Black :shock:

- "Anokata" doesn't exist :shock:

I would probably kill myself if the boss turned out to be one of the following characters:

- Yoko Okino

- One of the Detective Boys after having APTX4869: How can someone even come up with this stuff ? :blink:

- Kobayashi-sensei

- Ran (LOL)

- Kogoro: I'm not really a fan of the "Mouri-arty" theory...

- Eri Kisaki

- Yukiko

- Sonoko/Kazuha

- KID :blink:

- Yamamura/his grandmother :blink:

- Azusa

- Akai :shock:

- Haibara :shock:

- Jodie :shock:

- James Black :shock:

- "Anokata" doesn't exist :shock:

Why kill yourself over that?

It's not like she's all that important anyway.

Just appears here and there.

i dont know why a boss would be a singer

DC is a serious manga

I would be a really good cover. Like Vermouth being an actress and Kir was an announcer...

But again, the Boss = Yoko theory doesn't make sense.

i think mr.aoyoma is the BOSS...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

i think mr.aoyoma is the BOSS...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But many will be disappointed if Gosho is the boss :mellow:

• Upvote 1

The most vote is yoko it seems true cuz she doesn't really have a purpose except mouri loving her

Yeah... She's a recurring minor character.