Detective Conan World
User 4869

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 906-908 - Scriptwriter Murder case

The link doesn't seem to work.  Authorization required, and it appears to be "temporary link", whatever that is.

It doesn't seem plot related though; just a really shocking trick using 20,000 yen for chapter 908.  I'll get hyped back up when we mention RUM again.

oh shoot sorry :P you can still go to dctp.ws to see it though I think ^^

908 spoiler (from yueyunze): http://112.imagebam.com/temporarylink/kht2HxwIkp5uUWErOuhm6w/1410603231/35097/350966190/1.jpg

Alternate link if the above is not viewable: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3292593830

Translation (by Yamikawa/DCTP Spoiler Cbox):

"Rum... It'd seem that, in an accident, he injured his eye... And, apparently... Either the left or right eyeball is... an artificial eye."

EDIT: DC file 909 won't be available until late October. Instead, we'll have what appear to be 3 new Magic Kaito manga files and 2 breaks. Schedule from Tuntun:

Shônen Sunday #42 (17/09) : Conan #908
Shônen Sunday #43 (24/09) : Conan Absent.
Shônen Sunday #44 (01/10) : Magic Kaito - Nouveau Chapitre #01. Conan Absent.
Shônen Sunday #45 (08/10) : Magic Kaito - Nouveau Chapitre #02. Conan Absent.
Shônen Sunday #46 (15/10) : Magic Kaito - Nouveau Chapitre #03. Conan Absent.
Shônen Sunday #47 (22/10) : Conan Absent.

Shônen Sunday #48 (29/10) : Conan #909 

• Upvote 2

Flinched at the artificial eye part... now I reeeeealllyyyy want to know who rum is...

I'm not a big fan of Kid, so I guess not I'm too excited about Magic Kaito manga chapters :P

Its becoming really interesting and he takes a break

the artificial eye part reminded me of mad-eye moody

that's exactly what I thought too! but I liked moody although the moody in book four was actually an imposter...

I just want to cry...6 weeks without DC,that's just horrible.

And I hate Kid even more now...

wait... that's a whole MONTH without DC!!!! looking at it that way, now I'm depressed :(

"Rum... It'd seem that, in an accident, he injured his eye... And, apparently... Either the left or right eyeball is... an artificial eye."

That first part made me go, "OH MY GOD IT'S HIM: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Kansuke_Yamato!"

And then that second part, after I realized I had gotten excited over nothing, made me go like, "... Soooo, that three-person theory isn't looking so good now, is it?"

That first part made me go, "OH MY GOD IT'S HIM: http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Kansuke_Yamato!"

And then that second part, after I realized I had gotten excited over nothing, made me go like, "... Soooo, that three-person theory isn't looking so good now, is it?"

One more person to be considered w/ an eye related injury would be Superintendent Matsumoto.

Maybe one member of RUM got his eye injured.

you wil have along break to think about this.

I dont think its those Yamatos and Matsumotos of the DC world, we will be introduced with rum in early spring

I'd love for

Fumi Hirano (the original voice actress of the sexiest manga character ever: Lum Invader) to be part of the cast of Detective Conan and to share some scenes with Toshio Furukawa, her former "darling" in Urusei Yatsura who plays inspector Yamamura in DC. Too bad Akira Kamiya is no longer part of the series, it would have been great to see the three of them back together.

Hmm, I dunno but for me Rum is pointing towards a new character, isn't it odd that we haven't seen a mole in the japanese police yet?Akemi's case was very badly handled if you ask me, she literally did in front of conan's eyes a little more investigation was needed

Hmm, I dunno but for me Rum is pointing towards a new character, isn't it odd that we haven't seen a mole in the japanese police yet?Akemi's case was very badly handled if you ask me, she literally did in front of conan's eyes a little more investigation was needed

True, the BO should be better than just that.  From the flashbacks, they seemed more badass before Conan got involved with them, almost as if Gosho force fed them some kind of DUMB4869 pills in order to further the plot. 

True, the BO should be better than just that.  From the flashbacks, they seemed more badass before Conan got involved with them, almost as if Gosho force fed them some kind of DUMB4869 pills in order to further the plot. 

to me they are still bad-ass, if the casess with the BO were about the BO and not the spies

and we did not have an awesome gin like since the clash series

to me they are still bad-ass, if the casess with the BO were about the BO and not the spies

and we did not have an awesome gin like since the clash series

I wish they make a move on programming too, it's about time we had more action...Let's wish the Rum arc isn't like the bourbon arc