1. 1. Which is your favorite season?

wow this conversation... 

meh I hate sweaters and short clothes -_-

i hear ya

i dont know how a girl goes outside in a skirt when the temperature is below 0

*nods*

wow this conversation... 

a8c.jpg

(^I'm so happy; I've been waiting to use this image in forever)

Ehem...  I wear jeans year round, even in the summer, paired with button downs, polos, t-shirts, or sweaters depending on the weather.  I know a few girls who wear skirts in the winter, and while I guess it's fashionable to wear a skirt with a massive fur coat, it also kind of bothers me.  Skirts should be saved for the summer and maybe spring; use the winter time to show off those glorious sweaters! 

Actually the only thing I love about winter is winter fashion :) I like sweaters :D But I love long coats most ^^ They are extremely high-fashioned <3333

@Kirsch: What's wrong with American fashion >.<? Vietnam even has the saying for this kind of fashion: "Fashion against weather" or sth :P

Winter clothes are the greatest. Henleys, sweaters, etc. It's bizzare seeing people wear flip flops in 30-40 degree weather :mellow:

a8c.jpg

(^I'm so happy; I've been waiting to use this image in forever)

Ehem...  I wear jeans year round, even in the summer, paired with button downs, polos, t-shirts, or sweaters depending on the weather.  I know a few girls who wear skirts in the winter, and while I guess it's fashionable to wear a skirt with a massive fur coat, it also kind of bothers me.  Skirts should be saved for the summer and maybe spring; use the winter time to show off those glorious sweaters! 

haha i love that image!!!!!!! yes we shall keep going and see what happens xD

ugh i hate jeans I'm so sorry but they're so uncomfortable Dx

but its nice to wear shorts during summer, your entire body then gets air flow 

yessssss shorts are great :D

haha i love that image!!!!!!! yes we shall keep going and see what happens xD

yessssss shorts are great :D

vader.jpg

Jean supremacy much reign!

wait, kenzi is a girl

do you like to ware sorts or like it when guys were them 

She's gone off to Florida and I doubt she'll be able to find this post when she gets back...

vader.jpg

Jean supremacy much reign!

She's gone off to Florida and I doubt she'll be able to find this post when she gets back...

whoaaa florida...

Well, I like them all except Fall. Dark, rainy and cold.

wait... how about winter, though... isn't it dark and cold in winter o_o

or does the snow make up for it :P

oooooooooooooo, so you are in contact with her 

Nah, she just mentioned it in another one of her posts before she left.  I'm starting to miss her presence; I wonder when she'll be back?

wait... how about winter, though... isn't it dark and cold in winter o_o

or does the snow make up for it :P

Snow can make any bad day a good one, silly.

tumblr_mdw90dSBhv1riig9lo1_500.gif

Ugh, too bad we haven't really had much...

wait, kenzi is a girl

I was reading all of the previous posts and I don't know how you managed to reach that conclusion or how that relates. I've never even posted here until now, haha.

tumblr_m99h11P10r1qcaglmo1_250.jpg

ohmygoodness, why do so many people hate jeans

My favorite season is probably winter. I have a plethora of sweaters and I see winter as a great time period to wear them (they also go really well with jeans). I don't have many summer clothing since I dislike the heat, but most of the time, I'd only wear t-shirts or polos and shorts or capris. I mainly wear skirts when I'm playing tennis--that includes winter, but it's indoors so it's usually not that big of a deal. I don't wear tank tops either except during tennis season since it's part of our uniform. Most people at our school aren't crazy enough to wear skirts during the winter unless it's for some formal presentation.

It's too bad we haven't gotten any snow lately. The last time it snowed for us was back in November.

*pats* It seems the modern American culture has led to more girls in bikinis. Many people, even at this time of the year, are wearing shorts and T-shirts. It's sad, I know.

they're crazy.

now that snow is here and its -12 deg. C

im freezing

totally jealous of you right now -_-

I was reading all of the previous posts and I don't know how you managed to reach that conclusion or how that relates. I've never even posted here until now, haha.

tumblr_m99h11P10r1qcaglmo1_250.jpg

My favorite season is probably winter. I have a plethora of sweaters and I see winter as a great time period to wear them (they also go really well with jeans). I don't have many summer clothing since I dislike the heat, but most of the time, I'd only wear t-shirts or polos and shorts or capris. I mainly wear skirts when I'm playing tennis--that includes winter, but it's indoors so it's usually not that big of a deal. I don't wear tank tops either except during tennis season since it's part of our uniform. Most people at our school aren't crazy enough to wear skirts during the winter unless it's for some formal presentation.

It's too bad we haven't gotten any snow lately. The last time it snowed for us was back in November.

they're crazy.

sorry for hating on jeans but... jeans are... ugh

the last time it snowed it didnt even feel like it was snowing sighs

giphy.gif

God bless you a thousand times over.

Haha. My mom used to make me wear knitted sweaters. The Weasleys would feel me.

Nowadays I have a convertible jacket/hoodie, and thick under-shirts. I wear the same clothes all year, in winter I add warm undershirts. Never jeans though.

Haha. My mom used to make me wear knitted sweaters. The Weasleys would feel me.

Nowadays I have a convertible jacket/hoodie, and thick under-shirts. I wear the same clothes all year, in winter I add warm undershirts. Never jeans though.

Same clothes year round? Gah, it sucks having to go on seasonal shopping trips.

Spring needs more votes!

Spring is too humid and wet/sticky.

I like the fact that the temperature tends to settles at a comfortable range but that heavy, moist feeling of humidity is the absolute worst.

The only thing worse than hot and humid is cold and moist. Thank goodness we don't have that around here or else winter would be at the bottom of my list.

Spring is too humid and wet/sticky.

I like the fact that the temperature tends to settles at a comfortable range but that heavy, moist feeling of humidity is the absolute worst.

The only thing worse than hot and humid is cold and moist. Thank goodness we don't have that around here or else winter would be at the bottom of my list.

Not where I'm at. It usually rains for the first month, then transitions to warm weather. That humidity part tends to fit the summer for me.