Detective Conan World
knpce

Favorite Season

Favorite Season  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite season?

ah i understand about the wet and muddy part :P

but snow is still why i am content with the place in which I'm living :)

dont get me wrong, i still love snow

but seeing as it fallls, then melts, then mud

im happy that its not going to fall

but they are saying that this is going to be one cooooooooooold winter

dont get me wrong, i still love snow

but seeing as it fallls, then melts, then mud

im happy that its not going to fall

but they are saying that this is going to be one cooooooooooold winter

Man you guys are lucky that sometimes it's cold. Here it's always summer. Temperature rarely drops under 20*C and can reach up to 40*C. Just so hot.

Man you guys are lucky that sometimes it's cold. Here it's always summer. Temperature rarely drops under 20*C and can reach up to 40*C. Just so hot.

whoa... I will definitely not be able to survive at that place...

ahh the colder the winter is, the happier I feel >.<

whoa... I will definitely not be able to survive at that place...

ahh the colder the winter is, the happier I feel >.<

You people very LUCKY. Never experienced winter in my whole life.

I hope I'll do. I'm migrating somewhere colder when I grow older.

if i was homeless, i wouldnt mind the warmer parts of the world

But you aren't. :P I wouldn't mind living in forest.

Ehhhh?!?!  I wouldn't last the year without snow.  That's probably one of the only reasons why I'd prefer to live in the northeast to California.  Though the west is really nice to visit, I'll admit.  More stargazing spots, haha...

Stargazing FTW!!! :D Man wish I could stargaze more but place limits me. I feel like I'm in prison cell or something.

You people very LUCKY. Never experienced winter in my whole life.

I hope I'll do. I'm migrating somewhere colder when I grow older.

But you aren't. :P I wouldn't mind living in forest.

Stargazing FTW!!! :D Man wish I could stargaze more but place limits me. I feel like I'm in prison cell or something.

Oh my gosh, someone else who appreciates stargazing!  I feel you though, I live too close to NYC to get a very good look at the heavens.

Oh my gosh, someone else who appreciates stargazing! I feel you though, I live too close to NYC to get a very good look at the heavens.

Yup... Hate light pollution. I live in a urban area where houses clump up so there's no really way to see the stars very much.

I really love stargazing. It's just connects you with nature and the universe and it always give me the chills when I'm depressed that I know that I'm not alone. It's also fascinating since this is how ancient people lived, looking at the stars, and it sad that we forgot that way.

Raki-chan~ I chose fall too (but I call it autumn)

I would have loved to think of winter as my favourite season- white is one of my favourite colours and I love snow and such. Pity there hasn't been any snow for the last half a century where I am. It goes to 7 degrees Celsius and rises to above 40 degrees Celsius in summer (which is too hot for me to handle). And I don't like spring (no offense) because, as I live in the southern hemisphere, it is at the end of the year. Summer starts off the year in a terribly hot way, so I'm choosing autumn because it isn't too cold nor too hot.

Winter's my favourite season, cause I can't stand hot weather and I love snow and ice... and it's really surprising to see that it's generally the most popular season on here and Summer the least liked, because in my experience it's exactly the opposite usually. ^^

Wow, I'm liking you more and more.

Winter for the win!  Though I have to say, we had a blistering cold day where I live and it's only autumn.  Not that I mind blistery days, but today really bit.

Summer is too hot, and I always die in the heat T-T. (But I do love the pool and a good excuse to eat ice cream :D)

Winter is okay. I like snow and the coldness, but I hate how I have to wear layers and layers of clothing. The stuffiness of my sweaters makes it feel like summer sometimes. I also give it an extra point for the amount of school days we miss :P

Fall and spring would be my favorites because 60s-70s is my favorite range of temperatures (this is Fahrenheit, of course). Plus, it's always so pretty!

Where I live, the change in seasons is very obvious, so there'd be the flower petals in spring, multi-colored leaves in fall, snow in the winter, and death :evil: in the summer.

Summer is too hot, and I always die in the heat T-T. (But I do love the pool and a good excuse to eat ice cream :D)

Winter is okay. I like snow and the coldness, but I hate how I have to wear layers and layers of clothing. The stuffiness of my sweaters makes it feel like summer sometimes. I also give it an extra point for the amount of school days we miss :P

Fall and spring would be my favorites because 60s-70s is my favorite range of temperatures (this is Fahrenheit, of course). Plus, it's always so pretty!

Where I live, the change in seasons is very obvious, so there'd be the flower petals in spring, multi-colored leaves in fall, snow in the winter, and death :evil: in the summer.

i die in the heat too omg thats why i don't like summer very much :(

but yeah i do love to go to the pool xD

the change in seasons is very obvious where i live too! i wonder how it feels like to live in a place w/o the distinctions :P

i die in the heat too omg thats why i don't like summer very much :(

but yeah i do love to go to the pool xD

the change in seasons is very obvious where i live too! i wonder how it feels like to live in a place w/o the distinctions :P

Haha, me too! I can't imagine a world without seasons... Thank god for Earth's 23.5° tilt on its axis :D

Haha, me too! I can't imagine a world without seasons... Thank god for Earth's 23.5° tilt on its axis :D

lol yes thank you god :D

the holidays especially would feel so awkward without the seasons... like, im so used to seeing snow near Christmas time, falling leaves in Thanksgivings, etc.

lol yes thank you god :D

the holidays especially would feel so awkward without the seasons... like, im so used to seeing snow near Christmas time, falling leaves in Thanksgivings, etc.

Here you only see the sun. :V

lol for a second i was like O_O

first snow of the season yesterday! :D

Hey, what a coincidence!  Last night where I live, there was an apparent drizzle/flurry mix, which would count as the first snow for this autumn!  Too bad it was all gone before morning.  Hm, you don't live near me, do you?

Hey, what a coincidence!  Last night where I live, there was an apparent drizzle/flurry mix, which would count as the first snow for this autumn!  Too bad it was all gone before morning.  Hm, you don't live near me, do you?

I wonder if I do live near you... the snow at my place was a drizzle/flurry mix too and it was all gone the next morning...

Wow it would be weird and cool if you turned out to be in my school and all xD

It snowed a bit yesterday over here, and today it was a fair amount of snowfall.

Luckyyyyyy I want more snow...>.<