Detective Conan World
anonymously anonymous

journey of a journal

Actually its a story written by me and a group of friends just for fun, its on wattpad.

Here is the link:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/18611948-journey-of-a-journal

Its called ( journey of a journal)

It has nothing to do with DC or MK but I wanted to know your opinion guys.....

Please tell me what do you think?

(P.s. I would like to add any wattpaders )

I read your story! It was interesting how the journal was the one moving around, not the person, and I enjoyed the unique names :D

Here is some feedback/advice:

-punctuation/capitalization/mechanics: it's really important to keep up with the punctuation and capitalization -- I got lost at times because they weren't consistent.

-characters: there are some really interesting characters, but the personality and tone of each aren't really showing through. Like, Chick and Chicken sounded too similar in the journals, and they didn't seem much different character-wise.

-plot: new character is being introduced in every chapter -- it's fine considering the journal is doing a lot of moving around, but I think it got a little bit chaotic trying to register all the characters in my head. Maybe you could try having several chapters for each character or put more contents relating to the storyline in each chapter.

Overall, interesting story, and keep working on it! :D

Thanks for the advice

Regarding the punctuation ; I will edit it.

About the characters ;I agree to what you said and I think its because chicken and chick are in reality (their creaters) are actually quite similar so I think it affected it in that way

While for the plot I think I might introduce your idea to my friends and discuss it with them

And thanks alot for your comment

P.s. can you guess which character was me??? 8D

No problem! Glad to help :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of the story -- tell me when there are more developments :D

P.S. I seriously have no idea which character you were... :P

I thought you would either be Amaka or Britney but I couldn't be sure... I guess my instinct wasn't that far off :)

I'll pretend that I knew you were Amaka all along haha

*rewinding back to:

Thanks for the advice
Regarding the punctuation ; I will edit it.
About the characters ;I agree to what you said and I think its because chicken and chick are in reality (their creaters) are actually quite similar so I think it affected it in that way
While for the plot I think I might introduce your idea to my friends and discuss it with them
And thanks alot for your comment

P.s. can you guess which character was me??? 8D

pshhhh of course I knew which character you were! AMAKA, right?

*shameless*

I would know your tone whenever, wherever!

It was a piece of cake, you know -- if you want to confuse me, you'll need to try harder :P

*majestic hair flip*

lol. "YOLO (You Obviously Love Oreos)" Ah, that's just too great. xD!

No, this is actually pretty good. It was a bit short, but good. :) (But the shortest stories are usually always the most interesting ones, ne? ^^)

Me? I can't write even one sentence diddly squat without messing it up. I love to sing and play instruments though. (haha), but me writing stories, no. I tried once, and it was the worst thing I have ever written. (That, and I never finished it. Only wrote about one sentence and then left it sitting in my MP3 player for months after finally noticing it then deleting it.)

I just joined Wattpad (because I have a few stories in mind). How do I add you? My username's ayamehaibara (as usual). Sorry, I'm terrible with technology even though I can't live without it xD. 

And I checked out your story! I'd say it's going pretty well and basically repeat everything knpce said. Keep writing!

I just joined Wattpad (because I have a few stories in mind). How do I add you? My username's ayamehaibara (as usual). Sorry, I'm terrible with technology even though I can't live without it xD. 

And I checked out your story! I'd say it's going pretty well and basically repeat everything knpce said. Keep writing!

Thanks

Do you usually use it on mobile or on a pc?

PC :)

And I'm currently following you on Wattpad now :D

Thank you. But Actually its not my own profile... its my friends' too...

Anyway ...

To create a new story you should click on your username (on the top right of the screen)

And enter my works / my stories (im not sure of the name) and then you click new story

If you want to edit a previously written story it will appear to you and for every chapter the edit button is next to it