Detective Conan World
MelloLily

RIP Robin Williams <3

Today, a great family loses a great man. My love goes out to his family, and my love goes out to one of my favorite artists growing up. His work is legendary and he will continue to live on in our hearts and minds. Though he will be greatly missed, his legacy lives on, and he will never die in that regard. RIP, Robin Williams. <3

Today, a great family loses a great man. My love goes out to his family, and my love goes out to one of my favorite artists growing up. His work is legendary and he will continue to live on in our hearts and minds. Though he will be greatly missed, his legacy lives on, and he will never die in that regard. RIP, Robin Williams. <3

Basically I can only say what you just said. My school had a minute's silence about that... But I don't know a lot of ways to mourn... So, I hope he has accomplished his goals in life, and RIP. 

I'm not sure about this, but apparently it's suspected suicide...

It's terrible what happened.  I've always had a place in my heart for Robin William movies, and he seemed like such a fun guy to hang around with.  I hope his family is coping and my thoughts and prayers are with them.  Rest well Robin; I hope you're in a better place now.

I'm late </3

Oh Captain, My Captain! Our fearful trip is done
The ship has weather’d every rack, the prize we sought is won,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
But O heart! heart! heart!
 O the bleeding drops of red
 Where on the deck my Captain lies,
 Fallen cold and dead