Detective Conan World
Akazora

DC Ending 48 -- "Muteki na Heart" by Mai Kuraki

The 48th closing theme of the anime will be "Muteki na Heart" (Invincible Heart) by DC veteran Mai Kuraki.  It will air on August 16th with the remastered version of episode 27 (Kogoro's Class Reunion Murder Case).

Closing48.jpg

• Upvote 1

Pft, completely lost track of the date and didn't realize the ending has already aired.  Well, not really, because it was a remastered episode and the ending just used scenes from the old case (a case I only remembered because of Conan's bathing scene with Ran).  

Anyhow, it looks like the theme song veteran Mai Kuraki still has some spunk left in her.  The song is decent, but definitely not her best.  I swear though, her and B'z are going so strong it's almost not even human.  Hope they stick it out until the anime finishes!

Here it is (the actual ending will be linked eventually): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVRhoksE3BM

Ah, I knew that was her. Well, I do love Mai Kuraki. This song's pretty catchy, although, a few of my favorites from Kuraki are "Revive", "Always", and "Try again". This one's alright though.

lol. And yeah, a lot of her songs do have the word "Heart" in them. xD

Silly me for forgetting I never posted the ending with the official animations.  Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwzLvU498aM

Ah, I really don't like this ending.  The song hasn't grown on me and Mai Kuraki sounds like she's trying too hard by singing with an almost unrecognizable voice.  The ending focuses almost entire on Ran apart from the picture of her and Shinichi together and I found those random text splashes to be rather distasteful.  Oh yeah, and that damn tree in the middle of that sunny field is back.  I have an idea; how about we add it to the list of minor recurring characters?

• Upvote 1

I liked how the beginning was almost a parallel to OP 48. What I didn't like was how lazy the animators have gotten lately--the ending was mainly comprised of zooming in and out of pictures and the random flashes of text was only utilized as a filler at best (which I also found somewhat irritating).

The song wasn't too bad, but the excerpts of English didn't add much to it. I actually think they made the song worse. 

alsoooo...

Oh yeah, and that damn tree in the middle of that sunny field is back.  I have an idea; how about we add it to the list of minor recurring characters?

^ LOL, this

+1 for you

EDIT: Added it to the list of "other" characters. It's meant to be a joke so feel free to delete it if it happens to bother anyone

Edited by Kenzi