Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
HellAngelsDaughter

Hello DC lovers

Hi my name is gem and Im new here in this community. Well I love watching anime and Detective Conan was one one of them. I started watching Detective conan since i was 8 or 9 i think and that was back in 1997 or 1998. I didn't know till last year that this anime was still showing when i decided to revisit some anime that i used to watch when i was a kid. I thought this show already ended and i wanted to finish where i was left off but to my surprise it was still on going and I'm on my 20s.

Detective Conan brought back lots of my good childhood memories and its very nostalgic. Now that I'm watching again some pretty interesting characters were introduced and got me hooked again. I'm looking for more adventures and stories about this anime till they bring the fight to the B.O boss. 

So DC lovers I'm looking forward to be your friend and share updates, opinions, stories and etc in regards of this journey as we find the TRUTH :)

Hello there. Welcome to Detective Conan World. I've seen the Detective Conan series a long time ago before when I was about 10 or 11, but I never really decided to give it a try until this year back in May. I'm familiar with most of the characters so far, though I'm only on the 2002 series at the moment.

Hope you have fun here. :)

Hello there. Welcome to Detective Conan World. I've seen the Detective Conan series a long time ago before when I was about 10 or 11, but I never really decided to give it a try until this year back in May. I'm familiar with most of the characters so far, though I'm only on the 2002 series at the moment.

Hope you have fun here. :)

Yeah same here I didn't really care that much because there's other anime that I'm interested at and DC didn't really continue to show in the Philippines. I came across with again in adult swim but they only showed it in the morning like around 5 to 6am. Then last year June that I thought I should finish DC since I started finishing some anime such as inuyasha, yu yu hakusho and hunter x hunter.

I was also surprise that other than the anime episodes there's also movies but now I'm catching up because I'm on series 2011 and movie 15. I'm not in a hurry to finish all the episodes and movies I like to take my time on it :)