Detective Conan World
MelloLily

Canon Elimination Game

This game is a fun one! I'll start out with six Detective Conan canons. Each post, you will take a point from one character and place it on another of your choice. When a character hits 0 points, that character is eliminated. This will go on until there is only one Detective Conan character with all the points.

Conan/Shinichi: 10
Kaitou Kid: 10
Shuichi Akai: 10
Heiji Hattori: 10
Ran Mori: 10
Kogoro Mori: 10

AND BEGIN!

PS: If I spelled names wrong (was too lazy to look them up), feel free to correct it when you post.  However, I think "Kaitou" is just as accurate as "Kaito".

EDIT:
So after many rounds, and even a round for second place winners then first place winners, the top ten (in this order) was as follow:

1. Kaitou Kid
2. Shuichi Akai
3. Bourbon
4. Gin
5. Vermouth
6. Professor Agasa 
7. Mouri Kogoro 
8. Miwako Sato
9. James Black
10. Kazuha Toyama
11?.  Conan/Shinichi was knocked out on the very first round, but he was up against the top two.  So I brought him back for the second place winners round, and he got 3rd out of 6.  So, I think this would make him about top 11.

Sorry the main character didn't make it into the top ten... >.>

I also think had Heiji Hattori and a few other characters who had done well and got 3rd was brought back for the final two rounds, they would have been placed probably in the top ten.  Especially if they went up against some of the more minor characters that won because they were up against more minor characters.  Example, I bet Heiji would have done better than the professor had they gone on different rounds than what they did.

Sort of... more like this (go off from this next one, I calculated your's into mine):

Conan/Shinichi: 09
Kaitou Kid: 10
Shuichi Akai: 12
Heiji Hattori: 10
Ran Mori: 10
Kogoro Mori: 09

Total should be 60 at all times.  And I chose random characters, sorry to leave out Ai :P

Kaitou Kid: 14

Shuichi Akai: 15

Heiji Hattori: 11

Ran Mouri: 6

Kogoro Mouri: 4

No, no.

I was wondering, since your avatar is Kirito from Sword Art Online.

Kaitou Kid: 15
Shuichi Akai: 16
Heiji Hattori: 13
Ran Mouri: 4 
Kogoro Mouri: 2

Nah, but as great as all the characters are, you do have to make a decision on which one to get rid of.  And I would rather keep my favorites in the game, which my top three have the three highest scores... yay!

Um, you both were off... Raki, you moved around the points too much.  So I am going to post with the thought of what I think you meant to do.  Well actually, Raki, you were completely way off mark... were you looking at the end of the first page?  And A. Haibara, you did the exact same thing as Raki... I am so confused right now.  Okay, I am copying my last one and pasting it exactly.  We'll go off from this one, since after this one, it got messed up.

Kaitou Kid: 15
Shuichi Akai: 16
Heiji Hattori: 13
Ran Mouri: 4 
Kogoro Mouri: 2