Detective Conan World
Akazora

Official Magic Kaito 1412 News and Discussion Thread

A-1 Picture's Haibara was actually pretty terrible.  I feel that their budget is now beginning to cave in on itself as shows like Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso reach their climax.

If we get a second season I swear to God...

i kinda have a feeling that the second season will be about spider

just a hunch, dont bite my head of, MH

I don't know if I'd watch a second season if there is one.  I'd rather watch a third season of SAO than another season of MK1412.

I wouldn't be surprised if A-1 Pictures cared so little about MK they don't even know who Spider is.

MK1412 Episode 22 Delayed

Crunchyroll's official statement:

Due to production issues, episode 22 will be delayed until Sunday night. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

They better get these delays out of their system so that UBW is released like clockwork come spring.

• Upvote 1

22 is out

how does everybody feel about it

The animation is worse now.  My guess is A-1's pumping money into the last episodes of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso and Nanatsu no Taizai.

Looks like we're getting Kaitou Corbeau Part 1 this Saturday and Part 2 the week after.  RIP anime original ending...

Late to post this, but episode 23 wasn't really all that exciting.  Harry's voice wasn't exactly how I expected it to sound, but whatever.

I'm so glad MK1412 is almost over, this anime felt ridiculously slow. 

:D  I'd rather have it finished ( but with the best ending)  ^_^ It seems like it ended in an open-ending... If they will make more of it, I hope it won't totally bore the entire viewers  ;)

I presented you with a number of miraculous illusions that embellished the town at night.  What did you think?

Bad.  Real bad.  0/10: would recommend to my enemies.

For now, the curtain comes down on Kid the Phantom Thief's show.

There is a God.  Wait... "for now"?!

But let's meet again, somewhere under the pale moonlight.

Pls stop.  This amounts to harassment and I have the right to press charges.   

Can someone tell me what happened? I'm honestly too lazy to catch up, and from the previous posts, it doesn't seem worth it. So was there an actual ending? Or a direct to the manga?

Can someone tell me what happened? I'm honestly too lazy to catch up, and from the previous posts, it doesn't seem worth it. So was there an actual ending? Or a direct to the manga?

They just adapted the Kaitou Corbeau arc and, well, yeah.

MK1412 ended already?

I guess I'm pretty behind then.

I've never been so discouraged about watching an anime.

welp, there's a first for everything.

They just adapted the Kaitou Corbeau arc and, well, yeah.

And... There wasn't an ending? I think I would be happier to know they at least procured some type of ending, just for the sake of there being any ending in this franchise.

And... There wasn't an ending? I think I would be happier to know they at least procured some type of ending, just for the sake of there being any ending in this franchise.

Oh, there were two additional scenes that gave it a more round ending. First scene is more humorous where the four main chars get some screen time together and the second is kind of an epilogue with Toichi's final message and Kaito saying he will surpass him one day.

Oh, there were two additional scenes that gave it a more round ending. First scene is more humorous where the four main chars get some screen time together and the second is kind of an epilogue with Toichi's final message and Kaito saying he will surpass him one day.

Nice to know, thanks!

so is there a second season 

Could there possibly be? I don't think there's really enough heist cases to work with, and there are only a few manga chapters that never got an anime adaptation. Unless Gosho decides to take some time off from Detective Conan and release a bunch of chapters, I don't see a second season happening anytime soon.

Could there possibly be? I don't think there's really enough heist cases to work with, and there are only a few manga chapters that never got an anime adaptation. Unless Gosho decides to take some time off from Detective Conan and release a bunch of chapters, I don't see a second season happening anytime soon.

Just, i wouldnt mind seeing a second season. Even if its made up and not Goshos work. Kidd is garbage, mostly, in DC these days and some time now, but his show is nice.

Just, i wouldnt mind seeing a second season. Even if its made up and not Goshos work. Kidd is garbage, mostly, in DC these days and some time now, but his show is nice.

Yea I agree with that. I like Magic Kaito, but don't care for Kid in Detective Conan (don't hate him, but pretty apathetic towards his appearances in general), minus some of the early cases. I liked A-1's job with it, so if it does get a second season in the future, I wouldn't mind having them do it. I just picked up Boku dake ga Inai Machi, and the art-style really does remind me of MK1412  :P

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it getting the AO treatment.

Yea I agree with that. I like Magic Kaito, but don't care for Kid in Detective Conan (don't hate him, but pretty apathetic towards his appearances in general), minus some of the early cases. I liked A-1's job with it, so if it does get a second season in the future, I wouldn't mind having them do it. I just picked up Boku dake ga Inai Machi, and the art-style really does remind me of MK1412  :P

I'm not sure how I'd feel about it getting the AO treatment.

The AO treatment is what would make me nervous. Than again, i think it would be easier to do silly stuff with kid than think about crime cases. Its not like gosho has every great chapter in MK.

Do you agree that what ruined kid in DC was jirokichi, as in him wanting to catch him. Up to that point everything was going well. If they bring him in this AO MK it would be...boring ( like it always is )