Detective Conan World
Akazora

Official Magic Kaito 1412 News and Discussion Thread

then how many episodes will season 1 have and how many episodes will season 2 have 

No no, the entire series is two cour long since it airs over the course of two seasons (autumn and winter).  It'll only be one 24 episode season.

I doubt they will, and I hope they don't.  If there's a second season, I won't watch it.  I don't think A-1 Pictures would take MK1412 any more seriously the second time around.

Sigh. I will sign a petition for TMS to keep making specials despite already having MK1412. 

I seriously prefer the Kid/Kaito in TMS' version. (The drawing, animation, art direction, directing etc.) 

Also... I LIKED THE SPIDER PLOT ARGHHHH
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN BUT NOPE

("blah blah not manga canon lulz" Whatever, a plot's still a plot and it's bloody interesting. I want to know more about Spider)

I am trying my best to look for the TMS version episodes but the internet is overrun with MK1412!! 

But I seriously don't mind watching MK1412, since it's still Kaitou Kid. 

:wacko:  :(

it almost feels like we're going nowhere in terms of "plot"

wow, we're nearing the end so quickly I'm beginning to doubt whether or not we're actually going to get some closure out of this show.

20 is out

this one has to be good 

Kind of hard to get emotionally connected to a character who's too dumb to

put the jewels in his pocket and save himself.

wow, we're nearing the end so quickly I'm beginning to doubt whether or not we're actually going to get some closure out of this show.

True, I'm still waiting for Kaitou Corbeau to appear.

21 is a crossover again. is the rest of manga original of magic kaito so unworthy to get animated? (aside from kaito kid vs corbeau for finale)

this story didn't really have much plot, when did the last time that the organization is seen?

21 is a crossover again. is the rest of manga original of magic kaito so unworthy to get animated? (aside from kaito kid vs corbeau for finale)

this story didn't really have much plot, when did the last time that the organization is seen?

hrmm, well, you could say the same about DC, haha.

wasn't the plot of MK 1412 to hunt down pandora?

seriously, he hasn't advanced a single step towards this goal since the blue birthday, lol.

...and when was that again...?

oh, nearly 20 episodes ago.

hrmm, well, you could say the same about DC, haha.

wasn't the plot of MK 1412 to hunt down pandora?

seriously, he hasn't advanced a single step towards this goal since the blue birthday, lol.

...and when was that again...?

oh, nearly 20 episodes ago.

I'm sorry, this is off topic, but every time I see someone use that phrase all I can think of is:

"The true nature of humanity has not advanced a step beyond the Stone Age." -- Emiya Kiritsugu

• Upvote 1

While it is understandable for Kaito not to make any progress finding Pandora (narrowing it down further from big jewels would further limit the types of things Kid can target), it would be nice for development with the MK Org. I really like how the specials series went so far as to introduce Spider as a competent counterpoint to Snake and to increase the sense of threat. I hope the official MK manga or the 1412 anime considers developing the MK org a bit more.

It would also be nice to see some multi-case arc plots that aren't heist or romance related. Where is Aoko's mom? Kaito has to hunt for some other item other than Pandora. A magician has stolen some of Toichi's routines! Rival witches messing with Akako! Just something to mix up the usual stuff.

It isn't likely that the anime adaptation is going to thoroughly develop on the MK org within a time frame of three episodes.

It would have been nice seeing a bit more of the MK universe. 

Even the original specials did a better job than MK 1412--and over a shorter span of episodes as well.