Akazora

Official Magic Kaito 1412 News and Discussion Thread

aw, bro

you did it again

Ā 

anyway

the hakuba screw up is really stupidĀ 

also did they change is voice actor for hakuba

They changed the seiyuus for a lot of people in MK1412, Hakuba included. Ā He's voiced by the heart-throb Mamoru Miyano this time around. Ā How did you not notice his voice was different when he had already appeared in episode 4?

They changed the seiyuus for a lot of people in MK1412, Hakuba included. Ā He's voiced by the heart-throb Mamoru Miyano this time around. Ā How did you not notice his voice was different when he had already appeared in episode 4?

i did notice that it was diff from the dc voice

but was it changed again in mk1412

i did notice that it was diff from the dc voice

but was it changed again in mk1412

Yeah, but if you knew he was different in episode 4 of MK1412 why are you so surprised he's still different in episode 18 of MK1412? Ā 

calm down bro, i was just askingĀ 

i dont memorize voices from mk1412

Me neither, but MiyanoĀ is a bit of a household name when it comes to voice actors. Ā He's the most favorited industry person on MyAnimeList in fact, even ahead of people like Miyazaki. Ā http://myanimelist.net/favorites.php?type=peopleĀ  I wasn't exactly trying to memorize his roles, but he's just so popular it's kind of hard to forget things he does.

No a fun fact about me:

I dont watch much anime, like 3 or 4 shows

I see, that would explain it.

Ā 

On another note, I used to seriously look forward to Saturdays because of anime (UBW) but now I seriously don't look forward to Saturdays because of anime (literally everything that comes out on that day of the week that I watch: MK1412, Log Horizon, A.Z, Rolling Girls). Ā Also, A-1 Pictures is getting seriously close to becoming the new Studio Deen or Studio Pierrot, all thanks to MK1412. Ā Only thing that's saving them is their massive budget, but they don't seem to care that much about certain shows which is bringing down their credibility.

Lets face it

The only reason MK1412 was made was for the money, otherwise they could have just continued making specials within the DC universe.

Money needed to be made on Gosho's part it seems, because I really doubt A-1 Pictures had much to gain from it since they had much more profitable anime in the work, like SAO. Ā I'm not going to rag on Gosho or anything, but I really don't think it was a great idea giving A-1 rights to MK, since they aren't putting much effort into it. Ā Even if it would have costed him more, he should have given it to a studio that would have respected the source material a little more.

Money needed to be made on Gosho's part it seems, because I really doubt A-1 Pictures had much to gain from it since they had much more profitable anime in the work, like SAO. Ā I'm not going to rag on Gosho or anything, but I really don't think it was a great idea giving A-1 rights to MK, since they aren't putting much effort into it. Ā Even if it would have costed him more, he should have given it to a studio that would have respected the source material a little more.

what bothers me is that there is only enough material for one season

well, maybe these shows return in april like ubw and so they have to fill the holeĀ 

what bothers me is that there is only enough material for one season

well, maybe these shows return in april like ubw and so they have to fill the holeĀ 

What do you mean? Ā MK1412 is two-cour which is two seasons. Ā Not many anime are split cour and the ones that are usually announce it before the first season airs (F/Z and UBW) or the end of the first season isn't conclusive (Tokyo Ghoul and Aldnoah.Zero). Ā A-1 Pictures does, however, have their hands full in spring with Uta no Prince-sama,Ā Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, and Gunslinger Stratos, though there was no need to pad the winter season with a show like MK1412 because they have the second half of Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso as well Saekano, two shows that have been in production since March ofĀ last year ever since noitaminA announced 2014-early 2015's anime lineup. Ā No matter how you look at it, A-1 Pictures wasn't taking MK1412 seriously from the start. Ā On the other hand, studios like Madhouse are able to announce and churn out top notch anime like Death Parade (which was announced at the end of October) while working on a show like Parasyte, both of which have received stellar reviews. Ā For me, it's always quality over quantity so Madhouse gets my seal of approval while A-1 Pictures could just stop making anime and I probably wouldn't care all that much.Ā 

wait, i did not know it was 2 seasons

i respect your anime wisdom, but you have to stop throwing that anime info at me cause i sure is have no idea what you are talking about or whom you are talking about except F/0/SN/UBW

I know, I have invested far too much time in anime. Ā My ancestors would be disappointed in me.

200.gif