Detective Conan World
Balthazar Manfredie

HQ Conan Movies

So im checking on Nyaa to see if someone has released anything about conan, and found some movies that are in HQ...which DCTP never released in.

I think that for the 4th movie the translation is ok based on what litle i have seen, but im not pleased with the 9th movie 

Anyone know who subs them

The sub I was least pleased with was movie 16. It wasn't anything earth-shattering (the essence of the movie was still kept intact for the most part), but the "blanks" left on certain scenes were fairly distracting and did, in fact, take away from my enjoyment of the movie.

From what I know, DCTP did not translate all of the movies. Many of them were actually people who just decided to sub in their free-time, and for that reason, I try to refrain myself from complaining if the quality of the sub isn't as good (as long as it wasn't distracting), since any sub is better none at all.

So im checking on Nyaa to see if someone has released anything about conan, and found some movies that are in HQ...which DCTP never released in.

The quality of the movies partially depend on when they were made (ie. the graphics from movie 1 aren't going to be as good as the graphics from movie 17), but you probably already noticed that.

It could also depend on the quality of the actual video from the site streaming the episode/movie (I don't use Nyaa so I wouldn't know). I would try giving you examples, but I think there's a rule here that prevents me from directly linking you to anime streaming sites.

If I could it would look something like this: The videos from _____ are better in quality than the videos from _____.

But yeah, the subbers do vary from movie to movie. However, most of the time, you'll be able to find a watermark in the corner of the intro somewhere that tells you who subbed the movie.