Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi18

Just Watched the Desperate Revival Series

Not sure if you umm...long-time devoted fans remember this episode, but it's the one where Conan gets shot in a cave with the Detective Boys. This 5 part series was sooooo drama ridden; I loved it! I was just terrible disappointed at the ending because I want Conan to spill his secret already! lol

• Upvote 3

Yeah, I remember that one. I loved it, since you get to see Shinichi for a while for the first time in the series! But I'm also glad Conan didn't spill everything, or else the series would've ended too early! (And that's bad. Really bad.)

Near the end, when he was turning back and Haibara was just standing there, my heart almost broke! It was so sad, seeing him have to turn back to Conan again. *wipes tears away* ~o~

Not sure if you umm...long-time devoted fans remember this episode, but it's the one where Conan gets shot in a cave with the Detective Boys. This 5 part series was sooooo drama ridden; I loved it! I was just terrible disappointed at the ending because I want Conan to spill his secret already! lol

Just so you know Yoshi, it's actually a 6 part series. Desperate Revival: Episodes 188-193.

i have that part of DC in my top 5 arcs ( or parts of the series if you will)

so well done, so great...and it hurt watching the end ( i did not say this...moho did)

For plot related arcs, IMO (and many others I'm sure), the top 3 (in chronological order) are Desperate Revival (188-193), Clash of Red & Black (491-504), and Holmes' Revelation (616-621).

Just so you know Yoshi, it's actually a 6 part series. Desperate Revival: Episodes 188-193.

For plot related arcs, IMO (and many others I'm sure), the top 3 (in chronological order) are Desperate Revival (188-193), Clash of Red & Black (491-504), and Holmes' Revelation (616-621).

I dont see how Holmes' Revelation is a great arc, to me its just ok 

To me Desperate Revival>>>>Holmes' Revelation

Guys, am i the only one that think Holmes' Revelation is just ok

I dont see how Holmes' Revelation is a great arc, to me its just ok

To me Desperate Revival>>>>Holmes' RevelationGuys, am i the only one that think Holmes' Revelation is just ok

I enjoyed it a lot, but I agree with that its just an ordinary big case ^-^

So many ShinRan moments! <3

205.gif 205.gif 205.gif

YES~ I watched it over and over, pointlessly hoping Shinichi would actually do what he intended to do~  *sighs* Ai MUST create the antidote soon...

YES~ I watched it over and over, pointlessly hoping Shinichi would actually do what he intended to do~  *sighs* Ai MUST create the antidote soon...

Yes! Please hurry with the antidote Ai-chan!

Oh gosh, this one. The first time I watched it I really believed that Shinichi was going to confess at some point. Everything was so beautifully laid out until the drug stopped working. I wasn't too shocked since I partially expected it to happen, but wouldn't it have been nice if the drug lasted just a bit longer? The way Ran broke down, and Shinichi's face when Haibara came...Gosho was really pulling my leg there.

• Upvote 1

Loved the arc, but then the series progressed back to no relationship advancement at all, which kinda killed the entire point of the arc. That's what I believe happened at least – I watched Desperate Revival a long time ago and haven't rewatched it.