Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

THE WINNING SUGESSTIONS ARE:
1) THE YOKOMIZO BROTHERS, CONAN IN SESAME STREET, CONAN IN SPACE
2) KAITO AND TOICHI

3) AKAI VS BOURBON

Here are the requested Fan Arts that will be made! :D

Here is a sneak peek on the cover page of my current manga I'm working on! Look forward to it, and btw, as soon as I finish the first chapter, i'll complete the voted drawings! [and don't forget to vote for the FIFTH drawing! If u have problems with voting ''again'', delete your last vote and vote again for the fifth drawing you want to be made!!] :) Fan Manga Progression:http://meitanteixx.deviantart.com/gallery/53451787/DC-Behind-the-Black-Curtains-Vermouth-Part-1

dc___behind_the_black_curtain___vermouth

• Upvote 3

OUTSTANDING, Meitantei! As I've said before, you really did provide a solid background for all of Vermouth's actions during her classic "actually active" period. SO faithfully illustrated as well.

Pretty cool how the beginning also sort of corresponds with the alternate "Yoko as Vermouth" work I commissioned.

OUTSTANDING, Meitantei! As I've said before, you really did provide a solid background for all of Vermouth's actions during her classic "actually active" period. SO faithfully illustrated as well.

Pretty cool how the beginning also sort of corresponds with the alternate "Yoko as Vermouth" work I commissioned.

thanks a lot! I really appreciate the kind response! :D

As You can see, I appreciate the actual work(And Vermouth's character) soo much that I had to make thorough research of the vermouth arc! (Since I was rereading the series I only had to look back on the important parts and learned a lot about her). Either way, it's nice to know that it turned out well! ^^ Thnx again! 

• Upvote 2

Thanks! Yea, she's my favorite BO character! <3 Same here, though I like all characters, I like her the best. She's very mysterious
Totally, among all the characters in the series that I've analyzed their behavior, She's the faaar Most Interesting person of them all!

Finished two Fan arts! :) [''Conan in Sesame Street'' and ''Conan in Space'' is up next]

The Yokomizo Brothers (request by Chekhov MacGuffin)

the_yokomizo_brothers_by_meitanteixx-d8r

Kaito and Toichi (request by Kitty Paw)

kaito_kid_and_kuroba_toichi__by_meitante

• Upvote 3

Finished two Fan arts! :) [''Conan in Sesame Street'' and ''Conan in Space'' is up next]

The Yokomizo Brothers (request by Chekhov MacGuffin)

the_yokomizo_brothers_by_meitanteixx-d8r

Kaito and Toichi (request by Kitty Paw)

kaito_kid_and_kuroba_toichi__by_meitante

Sweet!