Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Awesome. Love the switch around of outfits.
Thanks, happy you like it!! :DI just had to add the idea that I got or I wouldn't be satisfied :P
Omigosh that's amazing! It doesn't help that I love those characters too \o/
As usual, we seem to have the same interests, thanks santa-chan! I know right, they're the most awesome! (^▼^)I am gonna make the drawing of my second Favorite characters as well(basically the next three favorites after these three), that also happens to be girls, but since I'm following an order of what to draw, you'll have to see it a little later. But the next drawing will be about the Black Organization.

*o* that it totally awesome! *rolling rolling on floor*

I like it how you put haibara and vermoth (?) in the front! xD

everything is great! keep it up! *thumbs up

Arigatou Lupin!!! :D I will keep it up! ;)

I am so impressed by your talent that I find it so hard to pick a favourite out of all your drawings! The drawings from different manga chapters and the recent one with Shuichi, Heiji, Conan and Shinichi must be on the top of my list though. How long does it take you to finish a drawing like this btw? I know it would take me days to get it right and it would still not turn out that good so I really commend you onyour work and count me as a new fan :P

I am so impressed by your talent that I find it so hard to pick a favourite out of all your drawings! The drawings from different manga chapters and the recent one with Shuichi, Heiji, Conan and Shinichi must be on the top of my list though. How long does it take you to finish a drawing like this btw? I know it would take me days to get it right and it would still not turn out that good so I really commend you onyour work and count me as a new fan :P
Thank you so much PeunileV74! It warms me to hear such nice words, only motivates me to draw even more!! Well since I'm usually busy with my studies I don't spend hours straight to finish my drawings(except when I'm in that MOOD) so I intentionally divide my drawing time in the days where I got time, but if I had the time I'd normally finish a drawing between 30 to 90 minutes(depending on what I'm drawing), and then a another hour(s) colouring. Just keep drawing, always pay attention to the details you usually forget to add when drawing and you'll eventually see improvements. really happy to know that I got a new follower! ,(^▼^)/