Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Heiji & Kazuha

81657bc330d1c7b8e14bfe359e6f9532.jpg

Hope the HeijixKazuha fans like it ;)

I put the quote in spoilers to make it easier to go through, but wow! HeiZuha is just so cute~
  • Upvote 1

Heiji & Kazuha

Hope the HeijixKazuha fans like it ;)

I put the quote in spoilers to make it easier to go through, but wow! HeiZuha is just so cute~

Arigatou kirsch!! :D wait till u see my favorite couple, ShinRan is already finished and on it's way! ^^

Arigatou kirsch!! :D wait till u see my favorite couple, ShinRan is already finished and on it's way! ^^

Wahh! If you're doing couples, please do KaiKo! It'll make my fangirling complete...

Wahh! If you're doing couples, please do KaiKo! It'll make my fangirling complete...

Sure, why not, I've always enjoyed the magic kaito series, thanx for the idea....Already have a picture in mind now ^.^

but if I become ur secret santa,... U'll have to expect something else :P

Sure, why not, I've always enjoyed the magic kaito series, thanx for the idea....Already have a picture in mind now ^.^

but if I become ur secret santa,... U'll have to expect something else :P

As long as KaiKo is brought to life...

Shinichi & Ran

07a2040cf0d0706b53ce72894ab3665b.jpg

I feel like I've almost completely mastered the DC style drawing since I drew all of these drawings without any guidelines or references! ^.^ pretty happy about it!!

Must I say again how cute that is? It's also really interesting how you including little Shinichi and Ran, since it really just looks like Conan.

A bit of my picky-ness: The cloth folds are a bit awkward, especially around Conan's shirt. Shinichi and Ran's school uniform has a rougher texture than what you portrayed, I imagine.

Nice job. I'm also trying to pick up Gosho's art style since I really love retro anime and manga style. I'm still a beginner at it, and I'm not really good at drawing either, but I usually tend to practice drawing during my free time. (I'm mostly busy with personal stuff, school, and music.)

I really love your Heiji x Kazuha drawing. Very cute and it looks absoulutely amazing. And your Shinichi x Ran drawing is amazing as well. 

I hope to see more of your works in the future. Very well done. ^-^

Shinichi & Ran

I feel like I've almost completely mastered the DC style drawing since I drew all of these drawings without any guidelines or references! ^.^ pretty happy about it!!

Must I say again how cute that is? It's also really interesting how you including little Shinichi and Ran, since it really just looks like Conan.

A bit of my picky-ness: The cloth folds are a bit awkward, especially around Conan's shirt. Shinichi and Ran's school uniform has a rougher texture than what you portrayed, I imagine.

Yea, i noticed that, I'm pretty picky myself (otherwise, no drawing would turn out well) ;) thanks! :)

Nice job. I'm also trying to pick up Gosho's art style since I really love retro anime and manga style. I'm still a beginner at it, and I'm not really good at drawing either, but I usually tend to practice drawing during my free time. (I'm mostly busy with personal stuff, school, and music.)

I really love your Heiji x Kazuha drawing. Very cute and it looks absoulutely amazing. And your Shinichi x Ran drawing is amazing as well. 

I hope to see more of your works in the future. Very well done. ^-^

Thanks a lot @Moonlit Flower, I'm basically in ur situation, trying to draw whenever I can since I'm mostly busy with Uni, but hopefully you'll find that time to enhance ur drawing skills! (^â–¼^)

\o/

You're spending so much more time on your Secret Santa gift than I am... T-T

It's beautiful, by the way :D

Thanks kirsch! (^â–¼^)

That was my first fan comics that I've really put my all to,....EVER, and I worked with them very late at night for some reason so it was pretty tiring! !

Thanks kirsch! (^â–¼^) That was my first fan comics that I've really put my all to,....EVER, and I worked with them very late at night for some reason so it was pretty tiring! !

I'm guessing you drew it with paper and colored pencils, then added dialogue with Photoshop?

Oh, and let's hope your giftee doesn't see this...

Awesome job! I especially love your art style. :)

*Btw, I added you to my watch on dA. Hope you don't find this as a bit weird. xD!*

Are u kidding me!? Not at all, I'm actually honored!!!!

Yep, the old traditional style, that I prefer the most

And I doubt anokata(the giftee) is gonna see it ;)

Haha, 'Anokata' is a nice code name for the giftee xD