Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

I love that first one; you shaded that guy's karate (?) uniform pretty well :D.

Of course, looking at this spoiled quite a bit for me, since I hadn't gotten up to that point yet :P.

I love that first one; you shaded that guy's karate (?) uniform pretty well :D.

Of course, looking at this spoiled quite a bit for me, since I hadn't gotten up to that point yet :P.

Thanks, appreciate it :D and I'm soooooo sorry, should've put a warning, ...though i haven't read the raw either, only took a sneak peak on specific parts ^-^

EDIT: it's shuukichi's kimono for the shogi tournament

Thanks, appreciate it :D and I'm soooooo sorry, should've put a warning, ...though i haven't read the raw either, only took a sneak peak on specific parts ^-^

Haha, that's fine. I probably would've found my way to some wiki spoiler sooner or later :P. However, now that I saw some sneak peaks, I am getting really curious about what's happening right now... >.<

• Upvote 1

Pretty~ I love the colored pencils! I especially admire you for being able to draw Ran since her horn (... thing) always drives me nuts xD.

The only thing I have to say is it seems that Shiho was drawn with a lot of attention on her figure, whereas Ran looks a bit stocky.

Pretty~ I love the colored pencils! I especially admire you for being able to draw Ran since her horn (... thing) always drives me nuts xD.

The only thing I have to say is it seems that Shiho was drawn with a lot of attention on her figure, whereas Ran looks a bit stocky.

thanks :) and it's not about the attention given to shiho, but rather the attention given on how high up I should draw their hip, at first I drew it too low, then I erased it and drew it a little high up, but it ended with me ruining her leg figure/shape/size but since i was just drawing and colouring it really fast i didn't really care about perfecting it :P

thanks :) and it's not about the attention given to shiho, but rather the attention given on how high up I should draw their hip, at first I drew it too low, then I erased it and drew it a little high up, but it ended with me ruining her leg figure/shape/size but since i was just drawing and colouring it really fast i didn't really care about perfecting it :P

Yeah, that's what I meant :P. I do that all the time (drawing then erasing); it drives me crazy! >.<

Yay, another drawing! Conan's arms and legs look a bit awkward. I also have a few questions about the characters, but I'm guessing it'll be spoilers. xD

• Upvote 1

Yeah, that's what I meant :P. I do that all the time (drawing then erasing); it drives me crazy! >.<

Yay, another drawing! Conan's arms and legs look a bit awkward. I also have a few questions about the characters, but I'm guessing it'll be spoilers. xD

It's supposed to be from an "up"-point of view so the legs are far away if u can see it

And yea, don't mind the characters, it's practically spoilers

It's supposed to be from an "up"-point of view so the legs are far away if u can see it

I know, but they look more skinny than far away. Could it be the positioning...? I don't know, I suck at foreshortening xD

I know, but they look more skinny than far away. Could it be the positioning...? I don't know, I suck at foreshortening xD

I think i drew his upper-body a bit too tall, I guess that's why the supposed-to-be perspective looks a bit off ;P

Sisterhood

*squint* Very pretty! *continues squinting*

Wait... I think I just figured out what's going to happen. O.o

Lol...sorry,...but this isn't really a fact, YET, it's more of an ongoing theory

Lol...sorry,...but this isn't really a fact, YET, it's more of an ongoing theory

Elena and that (shrunken) unknown child are sisters, and the unknown child is the mother of Sera Masumi, isn't it? *lalala I can't hear you lalala*

Elena and that (shrunken) unknown child are sisters, and the unknown child is the mother of Sera Masumi, isn't it? *lalala I can't hear you lalala*

damn you're good, guess ur a little updated on the latest progression