Jump to content
Detective Conan World
MeiTanteixX

MeiTanteixX's Gallery

Recommended Posts

You're very welcome, You're a great artist

 

On 12/4/2015 at 8:58 PM, MeiTanteixX said:

 

Wow, awesome Darkest nightmare art, looks very official :D, though Conan-kun's face must be more wide, not long, to be exactly like official art

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 3:46 PM, Shreevatsa said:

Wow, awesome Darkest nightmare art, looks very official :D, though Conan-kun's face must be more wide, not long, to be exactly like official art

haha I know, this mistake always bothers me :D

 

Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DCUniverseAficionado said:

No, that outfit and gun aren't familiar at all... ;)

 

Heck, even the lipstick, looking at it, again... purple instead of red, huh? ;)

It's actually Rumi's real lipstick colour in the anime. Hers was never red ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MeiTanteixX said:

It's actually Rumi's real lipstick colour in the anime. Hers was never red ;)

 

Yeah, I had that thought in the back of my mind—decided to go through with the comment as it was, though.

 

Does any other recurring female character—other than Rumi and  you know who ;)—in the anime have purple lipstick? If not, then that's the clue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2018 at 4:51 AM, DCUniverseAficionado said:

 

Yeah, I had that thought in the back of my mind—decided to go through with the comment as it was, though.

 

Does any other recurring female character—other than Rumi and  you know who ;)—in the anime have purple lipstick? If not, then that's the clue.

Well, I wouldn't call her lipstick colour the same purple as that person's. It's more reddish purple, so I don't think it would deliver the message (assuming the anime staff even knows the truth :p)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh wow! awesome gallery!

it keep's getting better and better >.< please keep it up!

and this is just small advise (which you could ignore) but you could try to add little highlights to give more depth to the colours

so the character looks livelier even more :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 9:39 PM, Lupin of the Heisei Era said:

oh wow! awesome gallery!

it keep's getting better and better >.< please keep it up!

and this is just small advise (which you could ignore) but you could try to add little highlights to give more depth to the colours

so the character looks livelier even more :D

thank you so much.

in due time, I might start adding highlights,... but for now, that's like the next level in digital colouring for me xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Black Organization (Kids)

Spoiler

black_organization__kids__by_meitanteixx
Scotch, Rye, Bourbon, Kir, Chianti, Gin & Calvados.

 

Black Organization (Teens)

Spoiler

black_organization__teens__by_meitanteix
Tequila, Korn, Vodka, Vermouth & Pisco.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now