Detective Conan World
Akazora

The Disappearance of Conan Edogawa: The Worst Two Days in History

so there is an english sub (with french subs) out for this special, they are not good

you know where to find it

I keep searching for an eng sub, but I only run into spanish/german subs.

Geez.

The Moonlighters are currently the only sub group I know that is attempting to sub the special.

I think I read somewhere that their translator is having laptop issues, so there isn't any way to predict when they'll finish.

However, if you guys are willing to follow their updates, you can visit their website:

http://the-moonlighters.ml/

I recently subbed this special, but if you want a link, I'm not sure what the rules are about posting them here... Just do a quick search on tumblr or Google+ and it should turn up no problem. (The video is on G+)

Amateur job to be quite honest (my first time subbing anything, the translations were overly fine) and presumenothing (tumblr) was the translator.

Hopefully this helps.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone seen this? Is it worth watching?

Just realised that there is only that French to google translate English version out, is Moonlight still going to pick it up?

Has anyone seen this? Is it worth watching?

Just realised that there is only that French to google translate English version out, is Moonlight still going to pick it up?

Imo, it's a really good special. I think Moonlighters will get to it, eventually. It is subbed in English now though.

• Upvote 1

the disappearance of CE is out, subbed by those previous ones...with better english subs i assume 

will check it out later 

English subs are still the same, but another G+ user picked it up from me and improved the timings in general as well as subbed the intro. Hope you enjoy it!

Already watched it. Detective Conan never fails to make me impress. It's a must watch, guys. Go and watch it now.

Never?  Those are strong words my friend.  If there's anything the SATs have taught me it's to avoid absolutes like the plague.

I haven't watched the special so I guess I'm in no position to judge, but then again I also have no intention of doing so.

• Upvote 1

Never?  Those are strong words my friend.  If there's anything the SATs have taught me it's to avoid absolutes like the plague.

I haven't watched the special so I guess I'm in no position to judge, but then again I also have no intention of doing so.

i have heard a lot of positives about the special so i will watch it this weekend

soooo...shu shu