Detective Conan World
Rye

What's Your Excuse?

My piggy bank is broke, and I doubt my parents would be very generous after buying Christmas presents for everyone. >.<

Make the art in the new Magic Kaito 1412 series less... Weird.

The Blood of Olympus is the newest book in the Heroes of Olympus (Percy Jackson) series. It's the only book I'm in the mood of reading right now; too bad it's got several hundred holds in the public library.

Never! I shall eat the doughnuts myself~ :P

Explain to me how a graphing calculator works.

The Blood of Olympus is the newest book in the Heroes of Olympus (Percy Jackson) series. It's the only book I'm in the mood of reading right now; too bad it's got several hundred holds in the public library.

Never! I shall eat the doughnuts myself~ :P

Explain to me how a graphing calculator works.

Oh percy jackson series? I love that but I only watch the movies. I rarely read books at all (though I love writing) :P

Anyway, I dunno what is that either. XD

Buy me a plane ticket that will fly me around the world

Oh percy jackson series? I love that but I only watch the movies. I rarely read books at all (though I love writing) :P

Anyway, I dunno what is that either. XD

Buy me a plane ticket that will fly me around the world

No, not the movies! The movies were terrible T-T

A graphing calculator is a calculator that has a screen and can graph things for you, from what I understand (yeah, that barely counts as anything). My math teacher has yet to tell us what she wants us to do with it though.

I won't, because as your newly-appointed travel agent, I advise you that actually stopping on your trip around the world is way better than a super-boring plane flight. And my piggy bank's still underweight, so... :P

Tell me a lie. (Heehee Gosho reference)

No, not the movies! The movies were terrible T-T

A graphing calculator is a calculator that has a screen and can graph things for you, from what I understand (yeah, that barely counts as anything). My math teacher has yet to tell us what she wants us to do with it though.

I won't, because as your newly-appointed travel agent, I advise you that actually stopping on your trip around the world is way better than a super-boring plane flight. And my piggy bank's still underweight, so... :P

Tell me a lie. (Heehee Gosho reference)

But.. but I don't read books :P Anyway, you really can't fit a whole book in a 2 hour movie can you? xD

Anyway, that's cool. XD You know a lot. don't you? :P I rarely remember things at all really, unless I need it or something :P

And, I like the the 'traveling' itself more than the destination :P

Anyways, sorry... I rarely lie and I've got nothing to lie about

Do me a favor

But.. but I don't read books :P Anyway, you really can't fit a whole book in a 2 hour movie can you? xD

Anyway, that's cool. XD You know a lot. don't you? :P I rarely remember things at all really, unless I need it or something :P

And, I like the the 'traveling' itself more than the destination :P

Anyways, sorry... I rarely lie and I've got nothing to lie about

Do me a favor

No, I actually know nothing. I just bought it since it was on our School Supply list, and it been sitting around the house since then. :P

I'm just the opposite. I honestly can't feel that I'm moving, especially on an airplane, so the traveling is just a phase I have to endure before getting to the destination.

I'd rather not. Whenever someone says something along those lines, it usually refers to pulling strings and espionage (I watch too many spy movies, don't I?).

Convince my PE teacher that running the mile on a Monday morning is a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE idea. >.<

No, I actually know nothing. I just bought it since it was on our School Supply list, and it been sitting around the house since then. :P

I'm just the opposite. I honestly can't feel that I'm moving, especially on an airplane, so the traveling is just a phase I have to endure before getting to the destination.

I'd rather not. Whenever someone says something along those lines, it usually refers to pulling strings and espionage (I watch too many spy movies, don't I?).

Convince my PE teacher that running the mile on a Monday morning is a terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE idea. >.<

lol what a waste of money :P

lol yes you are watching too much spy movies xD

Well, I don't know who your PE teacher is :P

Donate a dollar to me XD

lol what a waste of money :P

lol yes you are watching too much spy movies xD

Well, I don't know who your PE teacher is :P

Donate a dollar to me XD

Haha, my piggy bank is still underweight. Wait... I think my dad gave me a $50 gift card for my BDay! ...But I lost it... >.<

Ask for money from someone else.

I can't stand the freezing weather

Give me a blanket

I'm sorry, but my house is currently under siege by a battalion of... Warlocks? Um, yeah... Warlocks.

Convince my teacher to let me skip a grade.