Detective Conan World
ourico4

Detective Conan & Others Animes Draws

Hello everybody!

I'm new here and a fan from DC since long time! Hope share here some DC draws I make and from others animes...

Sadly only 1 from DC, made today...

Sherry ~ Haibara Ai -  Detective Conan

10452375_720756184633221_245333800519069

Best regards

• Upvote 7

Did you use charcoal for this? It's incredible... I especially like the Ai one (but I may be biased). I hope you can update this thread with your other drawings. It's really true to Gosho's drawing style. I'm sorry and please don't murder me but I've never watched Fullmetal Alchemist (My friends watch it and dared me to bring up an anime which had a higher episode count- they did not see what was coming), but I can see that you spent time on that drawing. A '+1' from me and don't abandon this thread because your drawings are amazing :D

Did you use charcoal for this? It's incredible... I especially like the Ai one (but I may be biased). I hope you can update this thread with your other drawings. It's really true to Gosho's drawing style. I'm sorry and please don't murder me but I've never watched Fullmetal Alchemist (My friends watch it and dared me to bring up an anime which had a higher episode count- they did not see what was coming), but I can see that you spent time on that drawing. A '+1' from me and don't abandon this thread because your drawings are amazing :D

First of all, thank u for your kind words! Yes, I use a pure charcoal pencil, normal pencil and black pen in my draws ( mostly in more recents). I'll update cause I have many more old ones, my numeration will be by order I made them...since the more old and naive ones to the more recent and precise ones...I just didn't want to fill up the thread quicly xD

For the record, this was indeed my first DC draw ever...but I promise next draws I'll make will be only DC related....planning Akai, Borboun, Kaito Kid, Vermouth/Gin and Sinichi/Ran...and of course Conan himself :-)

Thank u once again

^One word of advice... We only get a limited amount of upload space (I think it was 500mb), so after a few uploads, you may find that using links is easier. Just upload the image on another website and copy the image URL. 

But then, it's just one of my random tips! :D

^One word of advice... We only get a limited amount of upload space (I think it was 500mb), so after a few uploads, you may find that using links is easier. Just upload the image on another website and copy the image URL. 

But then, it's just one of my random tips! :D

Ok, thank u, but I don't upload here, I just put the link to image in html code to display as ijmage, does that count too to the space? :/ ! Gonna put another today and start with another from DC :-)