Detective Conan World
newperson3

Yukiko Kudo

Hey guys, I'm new here, so I'm not really sure how stuff works here. I've used the search function to look for my idea, but I couldn't find it. Perhaps I'm still not sure how to efficiently use this wiki. Anyways, on to my question.

I've looked through quite a few threads detailing the possible identity of the boss of the black organization. However, not once have I found Shinichi's mom as a suspect. I've been thinking this for a while, but after the latest chapter, I am almost convinced. She is someone that seems very unlikely, but is very possible. After all, she is a master of disguise (masks, voice, everything), and could just be pretending to be "dumb". She also has the means to carry out all the commands, as she is married to a very, very rich man. She could take on any identitiy. Also, she is very close with vermouth, a high ranking favored officer of anokata.

There's a lot more, but as its the middle of the night, I can't think of any right now. I'll add more as I remember why I even thought of her in the first place.

I know it doesnt seem very likely, but what do you guys think? Is it possible?

She showed surprise after learn that Sharon is alive, doesn't age and is a member of BO. It is her internal monologue so she wasn't lying.

She also knows Haibara is Sherry and help Conan against BO many time.

I guess she is a bit suspicious... But then she's pretty hyper for a oba-san . And she isn't the smartest person...

Other than that, basically what User 4869 said. She also knows Conan is Conan. Besides, if Shinichi's log was in the 'People who had taken the APTX4869 book', she would act against it somehow, right? She is his mother... 

Also, wouldn't Yusaku have figured out her secret identity?