Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
serasan

Need help if possible

Hello,

This might be odd but I have a firend who wants to start a fansub of conan and she's asking if anyone is ready to help

Doesn't the Detective Conan Translation Project/DCTP take care of pretty much everything DC? Your friend should go to them instead if she wants to help in fansubbing DC :)

this might be just me but...why doesn't your friend/s team up with the already curent-active fan sub group, the moon-lighters.
i see M-L needing translators, there is this hubuki and kaito subers needing subers and some other one that got closed down.
why dont you guys just team up with M-L, instead of wanting to do everything yourself.

we do appreciate everyone that subs us conan but wouldn't this be easier to do instead of 5 groups with barely any translators  :(

this might be just me but...why doesn't your friend/s team up with the already curent-active fan sub group, the moon-lighters.

i see M-L needing translators, there is this hubuki and kaito subers needing subers and some other one that got closed down.

why dont you guys just team up with M-L, instead of wanting to do everything yourself.

we do appreciate everyone that subs us conan but wouldn't this be easier to do instead of 5 groups with barely any translators  :(

^This.