Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Moonlit Flower

Hello. Newbie here. :3

Hello, I'm new here and new to Detective Conan. Well, a long time ago when I first saw a trailer of the show, I never really showed interest in it, but it all started a few weeks ago, when I saw a few openings and endings of Detective Conan by my favorite J-Rock artist, Breakerz. I decided to give the show a try, and so I watched a few episodes of the first season in English, and I started to like it. So, yeah. I'm new to Detective Conan. And I'm a little behind in it. :P

Um... My real name is Marina Brignoni, and I like J-Rock. My most favorite J-Rock artist is Acid Black Cherry. I like the colors Black, White, Pink and Aqua Blue. I also enjoy J-Pop, K-Pop and Vocaloid.

Anyways, I'm a newbie here. (I feel weird. lol.) And I'm a bit new to the Detective Conan series, so I don't know much about it yet. (I'm only on like episode 19 or so.)

Hope I feel welcomed here! ^_^! (Seems like a pretty cool place to hang out and such. :) )

Welcome to DCW! Do stick around here though, it'll be worth your time. No, seriously. We have a lot of stalkers too so its best not to give out your real name :P Unless its fake then awesome xD

My favourite J-Rock band is UVERWorld! \o/ J-Pop/K-Pop? DB5K. Enough said :P

Have fun! Post in the chatroom, think thrice before opening new topics xD

Yeah, if you happen to stalk me, DON'T DO WHAT I DID!!!

@AL- Like I'm the only one *rolls eyes*

Astra left sadly :( But hey your spams were just upping your post count, not the witty, DCW flavoured spam. ;D

And and did I mention you should do your best to be crazy here? nothing is normal here. ;P

@AL - Don't just pin the blame on me *rolls eyes* Your so-called "twin" started it. I'm not the only evil one here.

And spam is spam, whatever you call it. Don't classify.

Also, this counts as spam, right? *leaves*