Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
theownerer

I'm Back Everyone! A Story to (Not) Remember

Anyway, after my long disappearance, I'm back erryone!

So, my first fictional story in a while (This one doesn't have to deal with DC)

It's about this kid who wants to be this "class". I bet you missed me. Most/some of you don't know me though...

Woah...It's empty in this section.

Gilgamesh, The Golden King

1. - The Decision

In some sort of quick-fast-rapid moves, I was stuck in the corner, reaching for my wooden sword, I heard some chuckling from the walls,

“You ready to give up yet, Gil?” asked my instructor.

“Nah, you know I won’t give up so easily, right?” I responded, chanting a spell I had learned,

an iron sword appeared on my back, glinting in the bright sunlight.

“What...did you just do?!” my instructor asked, bewildered,

“I used a spell, that’s all,” I unsheathed the sword and began to charge at this foolish instructor of mine, I’m too powerful for this old fool.

Swords clashed, sweat flew.

“I heard that you wanted to know what a Rune Knight is, Gilgamesh.” Shiaki, my sister said. I nodded with eagerness, “Rune Knights...they use magical blades, their swords are enchanted with magic, making them even more powerful, the strongest magical blade, AbyssΩ, was made and used by our father, Titanius.”

“I...want to be a Rune Knight!” I exclaimed, Shi gasped.

•                            •                          •                   •                • • • • • • • • • • • •

Chapter 1.5 Let’s Start Our Own Thing

Okay, theownerer here, we’re gonna start our own thing, okay?

(insert reader’s name here), has just decided to start your OWN journey to become a Rune Knight, upon entering the cave of where the legendary AbyssΩ lies, you stumble upon it’s counterpart, ShiningΦ the legendary blade of dreams! You pick it up, thinking that it is the Abyss, while walking out of this dungeon you stumble upon 50 monsters. “What...what should I do?”  you start panicking, the Shining starts glowing, “Master (insert reader’s name here) I shall help you...now yell out ‘Gleaming Champion α’...(Gleaming Champion Alpha)” You decide to do so and a body wielding the True Shining Abyss, a legendary shadow sword, shows up. In a flash of darkness and light, all 50 monsters were obliterated.

2. About 10 Years Later

“*yawn* Finally, we’re out of school, right Gil?” Shinteki said. I shrugged, grabbing my sword,

“Let’s duel!” I yelled, a field materialized around us,

“All right all right,” he responded unsheathing his sword.

“I summon the mystic forces of the sword known as Shining Abyss!” I yelled out, a glowing sword appeared in my hand, I thrust it into the ground, hoping for something to happen. (Note: this sword is MUCH different from the True Shining Abyss, difference: TSA has ‘True’ in it while SA doesn’t!) Shadows surrounded Shinteki yelling ‘kamikaze! kamikaze kamiiiikaze!’,

“What...th-” Shinteki tried to say,

“Omega Strike!” I used the SA to form the symbol of omega and thrust forward in it, the omega symbol binded Shin. The shadows exploded all around Shin

“Hey! Shin, you still okay?” I asked, looking around for Shin

“You’re so lame you know, sayin’ “I summon the mystic forces of the sword known as Shining Abyss!” and all...pretty lame.” he responded, whirling blades whizzed past my head as I charged in for more,

“Shadowform: Strik-” I yelled

“I said to never use that, Gil,” Aun said,

“But…” I tried to say, I heard some muffled voices

“What...is going on?!” I asked with curiosity and ferociousness.

“Son, you’re in a hospital, you collapsed while dueling this other boy over here,” a man said while bringing over Shinteki. I blinked a few more times, I heard a ‘yo’ being said before I went back to sleep.

The Dream World

“Hey! How much longer till’ you gonna wake up, eh?” I heard a voice say, I tried to turn my head to face the voice, but was unable to, my body was stiff all over.

“Stop trying, it’s just going to hurt you more, got it?” a muffled voice said. I tried to stand up,

“Woah kid, you don’t need to get your swords back yet,” the same voice said,

“Shut up! Just lemme get my swords,” I continued limping across the room to my swords,

“Well, we can’t let you do that now, can we?” the “doctor” pulled out a knife and attempted to attack me,

“What the...wha-” I tried to say, the doctor jabbed at me a few times before he threw the knife at me,

Kick! Jump! Slide! Get gun! Shoot Gatling Gun! I nodded in approval as I imagined what I’d do. The doctor ran over to the gatling gun, grabbed it, then shot it.

“Doctors don’t do this!” I screamed, hiding behind one of the walls. One of my four sheaths for my four swords glowed,(in case you don’t know what a sheathe is, it’s the holder, or case, for a sword or something sharp.)

“What the-” I started to say, before I could finish, a sword that’s as black as night appeared, “Can this...be the legendary Champion’s Gleam? I heard this sword only appeared to the Chosens, three worthy blademasters, I must be a Chosen then…” My other sheaths started to glow, three swords appeared in them. “This can’t be...the shadow swords, all four of them, ‘The Emperor’s Gleam’, ‘Champion’s Gleam’, ‘Death’s Gleam’, and ‘Unknown’, this...can’t be.”

“So it seems you talk to yourself now, eh? You’ve obtained the four mythic Shadow Swords, what’re you going to do now?” the doctuh said (doctuh=doctor)

“I’ll answer it...with these swords!” I yelled, charging with three of my swords. “Petal of the Night!” I yelled, spinning with my swords.

3. I’m A “Singularity”! So ...Yay?

“Ew, he’s doing it again, doctor!” I heard a voice say.

“Who’s doing what?” the doctor replied, walking over.

“Gil.Sleep.Talk.” I heard the other voice say, I recognized it as Shin’s voice. I sat upright (sitting up) which surprised Shin.

“Gilg, take it easy, you’ve just been asleep for the past month.” He told me,

“Where’re my swords?...And, what happened to me?” I was confused, I woke up in a daze, in a room filled with...stuff. The doctor walked over, seeing if there was anything wrong with me,

“What were you seeing while you were sleeping?” he asked me.

“I was fighting...doctors, like you, but...more evil, and...ugly,”I responded. He nodded,

“Here are your sheaths and swords,” he said,

“Wait, in my dream, I also obtained the four mythic Shadow Swords, what does that mean?” I continued.

“Well, how should I know, I’m not a swordsman or a sword expert, I’m a docturh (Note again, docturh = doctor, DOC - TUR).

“Well, it seems that you’re a Singularity, one who dreams about the Swords, and some time in their life, gets it. Chosens, they just appear in front of them, the Chosens have not even dreamt about it. Another major difference is; Singularities get all 4 Shadow Swords, a Chosen just gets 1. How come you’re a Singularity though….I’m a better swordsman than you’re,” said my former instructor, taking a sip of some sort of orange tea thing drink, he continued, “You need to travel, go to new places, learn new cultures, learn new sword techniques. At your level right now, you can’t handle even one Shadow Sword. In your games, this is called “Training” or “Leveling Up,”” He handed me a piece of paper, “This is the formation of an army general from the past, his name is Alexander the Great. This is known as a phalanx, figure out it’s weaknesses and come back to me when you’re done.” he explained.

Well, first of all, another phalanx with a lot more men can easily counter this tiny little phalanx. Also...what if each person carried more than one sword per hand, I mean I can do it, so why can’t they? I thought to myself as I walked out of the room.

A Little Over An Hour

Ahh! Sensei! I’ve figured it out!” I yelled, I ran to where I thought he was. “Sensei? Where are you?” I tried again, “Sensei…” I yelled while looking at him snoring. “.......Sensei,” I said. *shake shake shake* “SENSEI! Wake UP!” I yelled in his ear.

“Wha, huh? Wuh...huuuuuuuuh? UUUUUH….” “said” Sensei.

He attempted to sit up, “uuuh...so...what’s the...uuuh thing for the phalanx?”

“WELL! You can counter the phalanx with another phalanx. Also, the men on horseback can also dual-wield, carrying two spears, or two swords, and using the two weapons to block.” I told him, sitting down.

“Is that all you’ve got? If so, that was an okay job. I thought of those two and one more, if someone were smart enough they could come from behind the enemy phalanx, or dig a tunnel, and ambush the phalanx from behind. And, don’t you even know my name? I’m the legendary swordsman, Yu. Anyways, I think you’re ready to start your next task. Leave.On.A.Journey. The countries are warring with each other, I want you to assist them, whoever you want. Also, monsters have been roaming around, you should probably defeat them too, be careful though, there’s this monster called “Behemoth” in the games you play, this is probably called a “boss monster”, so what do you say?” Yu told me, I nodded eagerly.

“But won’t I need companions?” I questioned,

“Well of course, you’ll gather companions during your journey, just like your games, eh?” Yu responded, lying down.

“Well, when do I leave?” I asked,

“Now. Go pack, and hurry up,” Yu responded.

A Farewell

“Well, goodbye everyone!” I said as I waved goodbye to Shiaki, Shin, and Yu.

“Have a great journey!!” they yelled back. The train came, and I stepped on it. Bye, everyone.