Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

Ayumi: That's not friendship! They were never your friends!!

Ai : Yes, you're right. It's same as juice vending machines. They would relieve your throat if you put in money. But if you don't, they'll do nothing for you.

You can never buy people's hearts with money...

(Chapter 398-400: Torn Friendship)

And...

Ai : You're safe. Because nobody is allowed to peep on someone like you.

Conan: Peep ? Yeah... If that's what you mean then you're safe, too!

I only saw your butt! :-P

(Chapter 724: An eye for an eye)

"Sunset...The worlds begin to dye red... The Sun's last struggle against death.... Fading sunlight... who knows if I'll see you again..." -Haibara Ai

"No angel has ever smiled upon me, not even once." -Sharon Vineyard

I think the Haibara quote came from the episode that gas to do with dolls and the Sharon quote is from when Shinichi and Ran were in New York.

i really liked this one between Ai and Conan

Conan: if you wear these glasses nobody will recognize you. Even a demon can become an angel

Ai: so you who took off your glasses becomes superman?

Hmm... I agree with most of these (particularly Haibara-Conan interaction ones, Shinichi-moral/love ones and Ayumi + Ran's on friendship/love). However, I've just read through the entire thread and noticed you haven't got:

"Edogawa Conan, tantei sa/ Edogawa Conan, a detective"

or...

"I'll tell you... in the afterlife" (The Matsuda case, near the end of Vol.36)

These are mostly for the sheer badassery when Conan says them... :mrgreen:

Hmm... I agree with most of these (particularly Haibara-Conan interaction ones, Shinichi-moral/love ones and Ayumi + Ran's on friendship/love). However, I've just read through the entire thread and noticed you haven't got:

"Edogawa Conan, tantei sa/ Edogawa Conan, a detective"

or...

"I'll tell you... in the afterlife" (The Matsuda case, near the end of Vol.36)

These are mostly for the sheer badassery when Conan says them... :mrgreen:

I also like the 'Edogawa Conan, a detective" :lol:

I also noticed that :rolleyes:

:cry: "If you have faith and wait,he'll definitely come back.A lover will never betray you."

- Mouri Ran (毛利 蘭) :cry:

I loved the way she viewed it. It is so beautiful.

Rachel: Courage is a word to give yourself strength to do what's right u shouldn't use it as an excuse to kill people for me that's my fave line :rolleyes:

These two are one of the rare quotes coming from her. I think there may be more in the manga but for the anime it is rare.. Her quotes are always so beautiful.

when you have eliminated the impossible what remains though improbable must be the truth.

---> shinichi said this to ran on the phone to help ran solve a mystery involving her friend in a convenient store or something... ran was with jodie - sensei and sonoko. ^_^

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. Great line from Sherlock holmes. Best line from Sherlock holmes for me.

The day when Kogorou dreamed of being a writer!

Kogorou buying the materials

Kogorou:Mmh?? I did'nt forget anything right?

Conan:yeah! all you need for now is a talent.

Kogorou agreed

Kogorou confuse: Ehh?? What?

I remember putting this on my Facebook! So funny!

"oh it was nothing. Just applying the formula of deduction to the equation of mystery." Shinichi Kudo

Too cool. XD Did i say I love math? XD

Anyways I have some other lines which I liked too.

Ep 442:

Conan: Hey Mitsuhiko..

Mitsu: Yes?

Conan: Lets say theres a plan for a crime that involves someone's life..

Conan: But nothing's happened yet, its going to happen in the future.

Conan: So theres no evidence...

Conan: This kind of criminal... how are we going to catch?

Mitsu: Theres no need to catch the criminal.

Conan: Eh?

Mitsu: If it hasnt happened yet, then we just need prevent it from happening!

Thats one more :)

Another one:

Ending of EP479- Three Days with Heiji Hattori:

"To have faith in life, until you are sure of death. That's what makes a great detective."

On Movie 12:last lines..[PART 11]

Ran:Shinichi!Shinichi!

Conan:Shinichi-niichan already left.

Ran:Eh?Conan-kun!?

Conan:He said he has a case.

Ran:Did Shinichi really came with?

Conan:Un.After hearing Reiko-san's song,He remembered what happened last three years ago,

And he used this violin from the school to play the piece just now.So that he and Ran-neechan could hear it together..Shinichi-niichan said he did something bad to you..Do you fight or something??

Ran:Ah..uun..it's nothing.*on the mind* I will forgive even you don't came!I-diot..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conan:By the way,Ran-neechan..How did you know that Shinichi-niichan was the one playing then?

Ran:Eh??Aha!That's because he has a weird habit when he plays..I could tell him immediately.

Conan:uhun...Is that so!?

Shinichi/Conan:What's this WEIRD HABIT?

And the MOVIE 4 line ofcourse..

On Movie 12:last lines..[PART 11]

Ran:Shinichi!Shinichi!

Conan:Shinichi-niichan already left.

Ran:Eh?Conan-kun!?

Conan:He said he has a case.

Ran:Did Shinichi really came with?

Conan:Un.After hearing Reiko-san's song,He remembered what happened last three years ago,

And he used this violin from the school to play the piece just now.So that he and Ran-neechan could hear it together..Shinichi-niichan said he did something bad to you..Do you fight or something??

Ran:Ah..uun..it's nothing.*on the mind* I will forgive even you don't came!I-diot..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Conan:By the way,Ran-neechan..How did you know that Shinichi-niichan was the one playing then?

Ran:Eh??Aha!That's because he has a weird habit when he plays..I could tell him immediately.

Conan:uhun...Is that so!?

Shinichi/Conan:What's this WEIRD HABIT?

And the MOVIE 4 line ofcourse..

Nuff said.

I loved that quote, too.

Mine's found in Detective Conan Manga Volume 72.

It Says:

In tennis, LOVE is 0 (zero) But 0 (zero) is where everything starts. Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there, nothing will ever be achieved. <3 <3 <3

Mine's found in Detective Conan Manga Volume 72.

It Says:

In tennis, LOVE is 0 (zero) But 0 (zero) is where everything starts. Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there, nothing will ever be achieved. <3 <3 <3

Shinichi said this one right?! I love this too! XD there are so many quotes in DC and so difficult to name all that I like >_<

"Between the time when then oceans drank Atlantis. And the rise of the suns of Arius. There was an age undreamed of. And on to this, Conan, destined to wear the jeweled crown of Aqualonia, upon a troubled brow. It is I, his chronicler, who alone can tell thee of his saga. Let me tell you... of the days of high adventure!"

"The stage is much like warzone.You must read other's mind las if they where textbook.The eesence of the heart is the most prominet ingredient of succes.Focus on your show and never forget you poker face" - Kaito KID from episode 219

“Even if you know how to read other people’s heart, you don’t have a clue how to read your own." - Hattori Heiji told that to Conan

People's feelings sometimes go astray and lead to irreversible consequences - Edogawa Conan from episode what was about two and in the end come out that he want to ask her as his wife

"A detective who succeed to corner a murderer and let him/her to die, is same as the murderer"

"A detective who can't save the culprit from suicide is just the same as a culprit"

"Theories aren't about winning or losing. It's not a matter of better or worse. In every case, one truth prevails"

Shinichi said that to Heiji in Vol. 10...where Heiji was introduced the first time and Shinichi temporarily got his body back...

"A detective who uses his detective powers to corner a suspect and does nothing to stop the suspect from commiting suicide is no better than a murderer himself.-Shinichi