Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

Ran: What?

*Shinichi grabs Ran from the back*

Shinichi: Shh… Be quiet. Don’t move.

*Ran sees Shinichi*

Ran: *Happy* Shinichi!

Shinichi: You have the same expression. Like that time.

Ran: What happened? *Ran wipes Shinichi’s sweat* You’re covered in sweat. And those people… who are they?

*Shinichi shoots Ran with the tranquilizer watch*

*Ran falls to Shinichi’s arms*

Shinichi: I’m sorry Ran. Right now, to meet with you, I…

*With the drug starting to wear off, Shinichi hugs Ran tightly*

-From Movie 7

Conan: I wonder what it is. Something just doesn’t feel right. A feeling that says if I just let it sink like this, I’d be losing something that’ll I’ll never be able to get back.

Mitsuhiko: You mean about the case?

Conan: Yeah, probably. Most likely. *leaves the yacht*

Ayumi: Conan-kun…

Ai: *in her mind* The case? Are you sure that’s all, Kudou-kun?

-From Movie 9

Ran: Hey, Conan-kun… What’s Kudo Shinichi like?

Conan: Well he… I know he really cares about you, but he finds it difficult to express his true feelings.

Ran: I want to meet him… Someday.

-From Movie 4

Those are just some of my favorites. I have a list though. More or less, 15 pages. Haha xD

I was just curious. There are so many popular quotes of characters. So, I was wondering, what's yours and who said it? I've definately have quite a few. :D

"When you appear, appear unexpectedly like the lightning.

When you hide, hide as still as a shadow.

When you move, be as swift as the wind.'

When you strike, attack as fiercely as the fire.

When you wait, be as quiet as the forest.

When you defend, be as unmoving as the mountain."

That quote gives a mysterious yet cool feeling.

Does anyone know where that came from, though?

When you have eliminated the impossible, what ever remains, how ever improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes (It has been used by Shinichi, so I guess it counts)

A secret makes a woman, woman.- Vermouth

"There's no win in this, no higher or lower there is always only one truth" - Kudou Shinichi

"It's better trusting someone than to die doubthing people altogether" - Kaitou Kid

"If you have faith and wait,he'll definitely come back.A lover will never betray you." - Mouri Ran

thise are my fev

can I ask..what episode did ran said that? :)

thank you :)

"I don't mind waiting for people,

because the longer you wait,

when you do meet...you'll be more happy.."

- Mouri Ran

"ran: hey why? why are you protecting me so much?

conan(shinichi) : because I love You...i love you more than anyone else."

"you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!" -ran

"because I love you, in this world more than anyone else"

-conan to ran..

"With all these distracting emotions, even if I were Holmes, it'd be impossible for me to crack. The heart of a woman whom one likes... How could someone accurately deduce that?"

...- Kudo Shinichi

Don't worry, I'll stay right here until you cut it. If we die, we die together

-shinichi (secret enemy)

Mine is "A thief is a creative artist who takes his prey in style, but a detective is nothing more than a critic who follows in our footsteps." <33333333333333333333333 Kaito Kid!

What's your favorite quote? I have many! There are lots of memorable quotes! So, please tell me, what's yours, and who said it? Thanks!

I believe there is already a thread to this...

EDIT: Cannot find any.

Here is my favorite quote:

"Sorry for being a evil-eyed yawny girl". - Ai Haibara

When did she said that? I wanna see it!

I scanned through the 34 volumes I have and some of my favourite parts @ onemanga and listed my favourite lines

I have tons of secret weapons lying about. I just think Kogori Mouri isn't completely innocent of all this just yet - gin

Kudo:huh? If the criminal is someone I knew?

Ran :yeah! For example Dr Agasa commited a crime

Kudo: I'd say it!

Ran : what!? You would!?

Kudo: yeah,“you are the criminal”right on his face.

Ran :wow. So you would play it cool...

Kudo:I wouldn't play cool at all! I'm sure I will be exhausted and worn out by then cuz it'd be after running around desperately exploring every possibility that it wasn't him.

Hideko: btw, rachael, I heard that you ran around the hotel searching for an alibi for mr maeda(karate champ)

Ran: I was a big fan of him, besides, this guy told me not to give up till the end- vol 8

Shut up! This is no time for kids to meddle. I don't know why it was done or what kind of trick was used but I am not allowing the culprit to get away with it. I will wrestle out the truth of this case!!! I swear it!!!- mouri kogoro

Humans are suspicious and jealous creatures. When they see something perfect, they wanna find a flaw.-heiji

Oh, one of those sugary pop bands that churns out dance music.- conan, describing two mix

A thief is a creative artist, devising brilliant ways to steal his prize and a detective , following in his footsteps and hunting for faults is no better than a mere critic. - 1412/KID/Kuroba

It is human nature. People test each other. One person might flirt to attract the attention of the woman he truly loves.- conan via Mouri

Justice isn't a word you should say out loud. It is something you keep locked secure inside your heart.- Sato(vol 21)

It's always the little things, that we overlook, that are most important.- Kudo(vol 21)

Now that we know her location,it'll be a piece of a cake to track her down. The strench of a traitor never fades.- gin

Don't run away from your destiny - conan to haibara

You can never buy people's heart with money-ai haibara vol 400+

Immortality ain't nothing but a nightmare. Live's valuable because it's short. We gotta do our best with the time we got. -heiji

It doesn't make a difference if it's your life or someone else's! Any idiot who tries to get rid of a live is a murderer!! Even if it happens to be your own!!- heiji's mama

A secret makes a woman, woman,

It's that touch of mystery that gives a woman her allure

she should want to see me. if i had said how i feel about her, she would miss me even more. all this time, i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait yet i can't still appear before her eyes. i never want to see her cry anymore. even if it means i no longer exist in her heart. how immature of me, right?

you're always away during the important times and all you do is call. and there are times when you were finally here but disappear unexpectedly. every time... every time... always, always, leaving me behind alone. what do you think i am? i love you shinichi!

"You cant cure your own sufferings by making others suffer.

No matter how harsh life is treating you, drugs and murder are nothing but foul play, you deserve a red card- conan to Ray

You will be sorry if you underestimate a girl

The crime that guided me here was as darling as walking a knife's edge in bare feet. The only question is could it be true?

There is no love for traitors in this world

But if it is true, it will make his life more easier. He will get to run away to a place where his enemies can't reach him where he can forget about it all

When they're far away from each other, their hearts will change.

It's so cruel that the only thing I can do is wait.

"There's not a mystery in the world that can't be solved!!!"

Theories aren't about winning or losing, it is not a matter of

better or worse. In every case, one truth prevails

"A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop that suspect from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself."

<<The strong one doesn't win, the one that win is strong>>

"The only person who can miss a kick from the penalty mark, is the person who has enough courage to kick one."

Mysteries are just puzzles created by human mind. If you think them over long enough, you can work out a logical situation. But no matter how many times they try to explain it to me, I can never figure out why one person would kill another. I can understand it in my head but it just doesn't make sense AT ALL."

Is a reason nesessary? I don't know the motives for a person killing another person but as far as saving someone is concerned, why should there be a logical mind?

Courage is a word of justice. it means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution. it is not right to use it as an excuse to kill someone

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - heiji, vol 29

Hi, I just wanted to ask if which chapter or episode did Ran and Shinichi had the conversation about if Dr. Agasa is the culprit? I underlined and put it in bold when i quoted it so it would be easy to see... thanks!

Hi, I just wanted to ask if which chapter or episode did Ran and Shinichi had the conversation about if Dr. Agasa is the culprit? I underlined and put it in bold when i quoted it so it would be easy to see... thanks!

One of the earlier volumes. the Night Baron case I think.... Can't check it for you as my first 10 volumes are with my friend whom I influenced.

My fav quote is from the London Arc, and it's Shinichi's confession to Ran... (taken from the middle-ending part of it)

"Zero is where everything starts! Nothing would ever be born if we didn't depart from there! Nothing would ever be achieved!" I thought it was so cute how he was blushing....

Manga spoilers hidden by Chekhov

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

"Courage is a word of justice. It means the quality of mind that enables one to face apprehension with confidence and resolution." -AiRan

^____^