Detective Conan World

Favorite Detective Conan quotes

my fav quote is only

"when you have eliminated the impossible , whatever remains , however improbable must be the truth"

it does inspire my life :D

I love the quotes Shinichi made from holmes from the newest files. It made me love Holmes. Thank you Aoyama Sensei.

Oh yeah that's right! I mean, I'm surprised Shinichi can memorize all of Holmes's lines in different stories... I have read most of the Holmes stories and yet I don't remember any line from them... A few maybe, but not the exact lines. O_o

Most phrases that comes out of his mouth are mostly very wise.But the best ones are:

1.The strong one doesn't win.The one that win is strong.

2.A detective who uses his deductive powers to corner a suspect and then does nothing to stop them from committing suicide is no better than a murderer himself

The first one was originally said by the pro soccer player Franz Beckenbauer

"Even if you are facing a bitter aspect of life, drugs and murder are foul without ant excuse. Deserve a red card, for loser."

"As long as man is bound by his own humanity, he can never commit a perfect crime . Never."

(Sorry for the double-post.)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth."

That's my favorite quote ...

I think Sherlock Holmes said that one in one of his cases ... :D

hey, thanks for the topic .. :lol:

I read all your posts here and simply amazed me... I love this topic...

I still have a beautiful quotes here from meitantei conan that is still not mention in the above posts..

" If you are going to hide a leaf, hide it in the forest,

When there's no forest, you make one yourself..." - i think it's from the episode that kaitou kid will steal a gem inside the train.. conan said it to the son of the one who owns the gem...

"A thief will only live by stealing, would you mind if i steal your heart?" - it's from movie 14 lost ship in the sky... kaitou kid told that to ran in the latter part.... he almost kissed ran.. lol

"You really are a troublesome tough case.. With all those distracting emotions, even if i were holmes it'd be impossible for me to crack.. The heart of a woman whom one likes, how can someone accurately deduce that?" - shinichi told that to ran in the case in london i guess... well that's on the manga, it's the same chapter with the quotes about "zero"....

and here's my favorite of all,

"ah~le~le? okashi zo?" - everytime i hear that, im bursting my head out laughing... hahaha... and there's one episode that haibara mimicked him, i think that's the episode where kobayashi sensei was involved in a case... when the DB will got an interview... Ai-kun is so cute that time ^_^

"I'm willing to commit mistakes, if there's someone else who's willing to learn from it" - Heiji, i think it's that episode that heiji was thrown at the sea

Nice quotes too..

Didn't know it before..

Can anyone remembered in which episodes is this??

Nice quotes too..

Didn't know it before..

Can anyone remembered in which episodes is this??

I just dont exactly know the what episode it is... but im very sure that it was heiji who said that... and im sure that it's the episode about the million yen bank robbers who sailed out at the sea.. heiji was knocked out and thrown at the ocean ^_^ i hope that it will be a little help.. hope that you will find that episode..

Episode 189:

Conan and Heiji conversation after Conan got shot......

Conan: So what's the real reason you cam here?

Heiji: What? I cam all the way here to see you! How cold.

Heiji: We're both fellow companions that got shot in the stomach, aren't we?

Conan: I am asking why you purposely bought the wrong flowers to get rid of everyone.

Heiji: So, you knew..... You see, I received a phone call from an old man named "Agasa" last night.

Conan: Ehhh?

Heiji: He asked me to have a consultation with you.

Conan: Consultation?

Heiji: (in a serious face) I don’t know what’s going on, Kudou. You..

Heiji: (in a happy face) Your identity has almost been uncovered by that woman?

Conan: (in a depressed face) Not “almost been uncovered”. She already knows.

Heiji: What? Did you tell her yourself?

Conan: You fool, you think I would do such thing?

Heiji: Then maybe you and that old man are thinking too much. You’re always so afraid that she’ll find out, you’re starting to think that way!

Conan: No, there were numerous times I suspected she knew. Unless I duplicate myself, I don’t think it’s possible to fool her again. But I just don’t get it. if she’s so certain, why doesn’t she just tell me?

Heiji: *sigh* Even if you know how to read other people’s hearts, you don’t even have a clue how to read you own.

Conan: Hnnmmm?

Heiji: If that woman really does know, there’s only one reason why she won’t say so. She;s wating. Waiting to hear it directly from your own lips.

(moment of silence)

"When I drop my toast, the buttered side hits the ground 100% of the time. When camping, I'm the first to get attacked by bugs. When everyone takes a picture, my eyes are always closed. I think God hates me." -Eisuke, episode 429

"Saliva can heal it instantly, right?" Conan

"But we should put on a bandage just in case..." Ran

(do it yourself) - Conan's thoughts. He says it to Eisuke, shoving the bandage in his face. ( from episode 430 where Eisuke cuts his finger and Conan sucks on it so Ran doesn't interact with him! :) )

"The right thing is... to have faith in life, until you're sure of death. That's what makes a great detective." -Koshimizu Natsuki, Episode 479

This one is a long one, but I liked it! :)

"But why are there two different Yuki-onna stories?" Ran

"It's because mothers tell them. The original Yuki-onna legend was used to caution people not to go out during snowstorms. When they tell the stories to their children, they sympathize with the Yuki-onna, and little by little they change the way they tell them. That's why the original story where making the exchange for the silver gown leads to death changed into the story where she returns to the snow without taking his soul. That's why there are a lot of Yuki-onna stories that are sad and seem real." Shinichi, Episode 490

• Upvote 1

Great, obscure quotes!! The Yuki-onna one reminded me of how much of a cool case that was...

And, gotta love Eisuke. I miss that guy. Can't wait for him to return, if he ever does...