Detective Conan World
EIV12

Who will first to discover the BO in Police Force?

That's not canon. Although Takagi (The episode with the bomb in Tokyo Tower and they were trapped in an elevator) and Sato are the leading candidates.

I think it's probably Sato or Takagi. Maybe it'll be both of them. :) Sato's keen on details and she's very observant. I assume Takagi'll be with her. I can almost imagine happening. Sato sees someone suspicious and wants to know more about it, and decides to pursue it. Takagi, who is with her, tells her that he thinks it's not a great idea, that he feels that this is different, more dangerous. Sato, of course, insists on pursuing this suspicious individual, and they find themselves involved in something they can't easily get out of. (kinda like what happened to Shinichi) Of course, this is all a figment of my imagination :) Just a possible scene~

I am seeing DanganRonpa in this thread

I like the ideia of Takagi cause he's more clumsy compared to Jodie for example...it would be fun...then Sato will discover cause Takagi will be acting strange...she will think be has an affair with Jodie ( she would follow him to a meeting with Jodie) and she will rush in the room and they will tell her xD

I place my bet on Takagi. Conan can easily manipulate (maybe a quite harsh word.. but it's true) him to investigate BO.

Also Takagi is from Tottori, the Japanese Province which may have a very... better "VERY" special link with BO...