Detective Conan World
tengaku squared

DCW IRL Round 14: Shibuya Infinity

Skelly man said "The attack won't occur until midnight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll go and get my car. So we can use it if needed." Aleksander said.

After few minutes, Aleksander was back. They decided to move to the car and then think more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we need to go on

His little tirade for an icebreaker was coldly received, apparently. Still, he knew everyone was undoubtedly jumpy and he couldn't blame them for not joining him in introducing themselves. They had more pressing matters to tackle and being Detective Conan fans, the gears on their minds were probably on overdrive already. Spotting the car that one guy drove over, Warren quickly went over to it. 

"I don't think all of us could fit here... Hm. Maybe someone who knows the locations of places here in Shibuya could enlighten us as to where this 109 is? We probably won't even need a car..."

"Well if you think Tsukiko is able to walk there, then it suits to me. But I think it's easier for her. And takes less time." Aleksander answered.

"Hmm?" Amber heard someone ask about the building 109. 'Seriously!?'

Amber pointed at the large building close to the Shibuya station with the bright lights illuminating the digits 1,0,9. "It's just right there..."

Amber had just finished her takoyaki and wished she had more, but the group seemed to be preparing to head off already. Amber thought perhaps she should find something to protect herself before heading over, so she walked into a shop which sells cosplay equipment and got herself a plastic(?) blade. If it survives, it could also serve as a souvenir. 'Hmm... this looks like Shusui (Zoro's (One Piece) black blade)... Well... as long as it's useful. This thing costs a bomb though...'

Amber searched around for the rest and found that the others are already heading off. 'Hey wait for me!'

Amber walked out the door, seeing the others moving away and Aleksander helping Tsukiko into the car. "Hey wait for me!" 

'Now's my chance!' Aster moved very silently behind her, trailing her everywhere just for this one opportunity; he took out a small plastic water bottle, except all the water had been frozen. He slipped in the back of her collar and watched the result unfold with the most innocent of looks.

(Post your reaction here :P)

"The ice would have melted before I'd have gotten my chance and I kicked Ren-kun today once already. Don't worry, I prank everyone. Equality and stuff, you know?" He said with a stoic face, trying not to laugh. "Come on, let's go." 

And with that they all gathered outside 109, everyone thinking about something.

'All the mysteries of the universe-the eternal questions of past, present, and future-pretty much boil down to this: when will I see niichan with a girl?' Apparently it was not the time to wonder why niichan did not have a girlfriend yet and Aster kept his thoughts to himself. 

L kicked a wall of the 109 building lightly, tapping the siding with the toe of her boot. "What is it we've come here for?" she asked, gazing over the group as for once she joined in the conversation. Being out of the loop had been no trouble before, but now that it seemed they had an objective, she was missing information that could be useful. The redhead plucked her earbud headphones out and stuffed them, unraveled, into the pocket already housing her mp3 player. She sucked her teeth watching Aster and decided against chastising him for the water bottle incident, though perhaps she'd help to get him back for it if Amber was so inclined."Are we looking for something? Or someone?"

As people discussed what they were doing, Misaki looked towards Building 109. What is there for the KID impostor to steal anyway?

Nearby, she heard Aleksander say, "I'll go and get my car. So we can use it if needed."

A few minutes later he came back, driving a rather nice car. One of the boys (did he say his name was Warren or something?) said, "I don't think all of us could fit here... Hm. Maybe someone who knows the locations of places here in Shibuya could enlighten us as to where this 109 is? We probably won't even need a car..."

A girl, Chopper she said to call her, pointed at the large building close to the Shibuya station with the bright lights illuminating the digits 109. "It's just right there..." she replied.

"Well if you think Tsukiko is able to walk there, then it suits to me. But I think it's easier for her. And takes less time." Aleksander added.

"We should use the car," Misaki said. "It would be more helpful for Tsukiko-san since she is hurt."

The others seemed to agree with her since just a second later they started making their way to Aleksander's car. "Hey, wait for me!"

Chopper yelled.

Suddenly she heard a shriek and turned around to see Banana Man (what are with these strange names?) behind Chopper. "The ice would have melted before I'd have gotten my chance and I kicked Ren-kun today once already. Don't worry, I prank everyone. Equality and stuff, you know?" He said with a stoic face, trying not to laugh. "Come on, let's go." 

Once everyone was inside, they made their way to the building. It didn't take long, due to the park being close by. Once out in front of the building, she let her thoughts consume her just for a second. She couldn't afford to have her head in the clouds when lives could be at stake. Well here it is. Let's hope nothing bad happens. 

"What is it we've come here for?" the redhead girl (who's name she never did find out) asked, gazing over the group while plucking her earbud headphones out and stuffed them, unraveled, into the pocket. "Are we looking for something? Or someone?"

"I believe we came to look at the place?" Misaki said, not quite sure why herself but had an idea. "So we know where things are? And also, what is your name? I do not believe I know it."

Oh gosh. Never thought invisibility would be that effective :o

--------------------------

Again, no one really noticed her, because probably (?) they didn't even know she was there (Azura probably felt invisible too, but "Mari" was the one used to it, probably.). Aleksander pulled out a car, and volunteered to drive everyone to 109. Ren-kun (the Japanean guy. Now there were 3 people, not including herself, she could associate with forum usernames. She mentally groaned about being anon.) asked about the location of 109. The girl she had bumped into earlier (Chopper?) replied with a finger pointing to a large "109". 

The others were already piling into the car (She wondered if they would all fit.), and she would have to make a decision among 3 choices: to go with them with Azura, to go with them and leave Azura, or to not go at all. She was kind of aligned to make the 3rd decision, since they wouldn't even notice if she was gone, and it was rude to leave Azura all alone.

Her line of thought was interrupted by a shriek. Chopper. who was the source of the sudden noise, was staring at a...

...Water bottle.

AL seemed to be the one who slipped the ice-cold bottle down her spine. Typical AL thing to do, she thought as she continued weighing the odds of each decision.

--------------------------

Hmmmm, no one notices me anyway :( What should I do~?

Amber was rushing out of the building when she felt something freezing on the back of her neck. "Eeeeeek!" Amber shrieked as she spun around to catch the culprit. It was AL. "Hey!" Amber returned favor with a poke from her sword which he promptly dodged.

"The ice would have melted before I'd have gotten my chance and I kicked Ren-kun today once already. Don't worry, I prank everyone. Equality and stuff, you know?" He said with a stoic face, trying not to laugh. "Come on, let's go."

Amber nodded and followed behind AL, throwing a chocolate into his shirt.

---------

(I noticed you but then I'm mostly shy!!! My character will probably be friendly but no initiative to talk :X)

(First of all, chill. It's a game. You can always drag your party members and walk into random houses to break their pots :P)

Also, there is no special signup process. All you have to do is signup by posting in this topic. Your first post should contain a character bio of some sort. Because this is a special round, I request your character be reasonably close to your actual self.

'Nuff said. Can we stop spamming now?

"Ability? I dunno, weirdo,"  she answered Ari with chuckle. "Writing? Or something..." L listened to Misaki's just-as-short explanation and nodded. "I see. I guess once everyone gets here we can go inside and check it out." She stretched and looked up at the numbers of the building before answering Misaki's question with an apathetic "Just call me L."