Who should Ai end up with?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Characters

• Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
    • Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
    • Saguru Hakuba
    • Other

Gin! I also support Gin x Ran. 

Gin killed her sister and you want they will end up together. Hm, I must know that You are Ran's fan and care nothing for Ai's sake.

As a GinSherry fan and never GinShiho because the murder has killed all the chances for them being back together, I feel sad.

AkaiShiho is very interesting, but I'm into RyuusukeHigo/Haibara now. They are very cute indeed.

Maybe kaitou can dress up as shinichi and be with ran and conan can be with ayumi. ai can just be on her own <---WHAT?!

Maybe kaitou can dress up as shinichi and be with ran and conan can be with ayumi. ai can just be on her own <---WHAT?!

Yes. Ai is too awesome. She even can get her own manga, I'm curious for her past, her involvement with BO and so on.

Gin killed her sister and you want they will end up together. Hm, I must know that You are Ran's fan and care nothing for Ai's sake.

As a GinSherry fan and never GinShiho because the murder has killed all the chances for them being back together, I feel sad.

AkaiShiho is very interesting, but I'm into RyuusukeHigo/Haibara now. They are very cute indeed.

I would be a Higo/Ai fan if they would meet once,since that never happened I can't say if they're cute or not.

And of course if Gin wasn't the murderer of Ai's sister they would have a chance to get back together.Nvm Gin/Sherry had interesting interactions which were nice to watch.i can't wait for another meeting between these too.

Ai/ Shiho is indeed a very interesting character, she can even have her own story line. Staying as a child in the end was a bad idea because that just means she's running away to reality and her being with Mitsuhiko is pathetic. Although Ai was in child form she still acts an adult it means staying as a child was her only way to keep her out of danger and also at least to have her experience what is taken from her when she was child which is fun. It was also part of her transition that she can move on with her past because of the people she had met that changes her attitude, perception and other aspects of life.

I would like her to be paired up with shinichi realizing that Ai was with him throughout the whole battle with BO. But given that it was Ran who Shinichi is going to be with. Ai/Shiho can be happy for both of them since I believe Ai/Shiho respected Ran for being strong and selfless like her sister. Ai can go back to being Shiho, move on, start a new life with the people who she already have surrounded with and live a normal life. She doesn't need a man to make her happy just knowing that she is not alone anymore and there's people to care for her is a good ending already.

Other alternative since we're not moving closer to the end is Gosho to create another character that she has a strong bond with before he met Conan and others. I also like the idea of her being with Higo if given a chance :)

On 5/8/2018 at 11:17 AM, shotgunben said:

Ai when she becomes adult Shiho should hook up with Hattori Heiji. While Kahuza will fall in love with Shinichi. Ran is better off becoming a nun !

Why is that?

On 5/11/2018 at 6:16 AM, Ryo said:

Why is that?

I don't Ran's drawing she has a horn like a devil. I like Ai blonde hair. While Kazuha is simple with interchanging hair ribbon colors. I just messed up the pairings to rattle some die hards ;- )

If Ai cannot be paired up with any existing character, then I guess her best hope would be for the producers to create a new character out of the blue as her love interest (as they did with the love interests of Chiba & Agasa).

I have a feeling Haibara will get a sad ending. I'm not saying she's going to die but just think about it. Haibara is the creator of APTX-4869. Even if she is bonded with Conan and the people around her, she is still the 'criminal' in this story. Let's just say Vermouth became Conan's ally in the near end of the series (I'm begging you don't spoil me, please), she will still be sent to justice. I think Haibara will still be sentenced for her involvement in the BO.

Well, first of all. I think that she would be perfectly fine "alone" (without a couple). She is an independent person and, probably, she is going to be emotionally shocked during and after the final resolution of the BO stuff. She maybe needs some time to accept her new life, or maybe she almost-immediately feels released and willing to start social relationships (please remember that she is not a super sociable person).

If she happens to end with someone, which could maybe just be a little sign of interest or something similar, I would like him to be Tooru Amuro. They have many things in common:

Spoiler

Both have had a hard childhood. Rei was already connected with the Miyanos. They both have revenge issues against the BO (although Rei's are much stronger) and both revenge motives are, in a way or another, related to Akai Shuichi. About personality, they are both really intelligent and would probably have a similar "life project" after the main plot ends, since they have devoted their whole lives to the BO and would inevitably have to start from zero when it disappears. Also, their ages are compatible.

I'm late to this but late is better than never. :P

I don't ship Shiho / Haibara with Shinichi, Mitsuhicho or anyone at the moment. For one, she's a smart, cynical, introvert and practical young lady. She knows very well of Shinichi's intense feelings for Ran. Mitsuhicho is not on par with her. Her interest in others like Higo or Ichikawa Ebizo are just fan regard.  

I'm fine if she doesn't find that someone. If she does, the author would have to introduce a person who can empathise with her and associate with her regularly in order to build up that relationship. It can't come out of the blue.  

@Lambrusco, that is a good candidate. However, I don't see her willing to meet him since the last "encounter" on the train. She actively avoids meeting him in one of the later eps. There is no gaurantee he wouldn't scoop her up and put her under arrest with his other association.