Who should Ai end up with at the end of DC

Who should Ai end up with?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Characters

• Shinichi Kudo/Conan Edogawa
    • Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
    • Saguru Hakuba
    • Other

Ok guys, I was just wondering who you want AI to end up with at the end of DC(Endgame)? I would really like her to end up with someone because I am after all a CoAi fan! I have created a poll so you guys can choose who Ai ends up in the end. 

There is already a similar thread...and personally I'm tired with all these couple poll,maybe Ai will be alone in the end,which wouldn't be horrible considering she's a great character by herself,without being paired.The worst thing for me would be her ending up with mitsuhiko.

There is already a similar thread...and personally I'm tired with all these couple poll,maybe Ai will be alone in the end,which wouldn't be horrible considering she's a great character by herself,without being paired.The worst thing for me would be her ending up with mitsuhiko.

I agree. I consider a great character staying by herself- she's a professional scientist. I don't see her as a housewife/ partner (as Mitsuhiko does).

i would prefer Conan for the child body if he gets back to his normal self it should be Ran because they're the couple of the anime :)

(sorry for my bad english)

My deduction... she will...

- Be seriously injured during a fight with BO

- Wake up to find out that her nightmare is over, in th last file and anime chapter

- Get acquitted of her crimes given the circunstances and given the name Haibara Ai as part of program protection for former criminals

- Choose to remain in her child form after she recovers from injuries

- Continue living with Professor (her father lately) and not engaged

- Be willing to grow together with Ayumi, Genta and Mitushiko as Haibara.

Bottom line... she will finish the long process of turning black to grey and finally to white.

• Upvote 1

My deduction... she will...

- Be seriously injured during a fight with BO

- Wake up to find out that her nightmare is over, in th last file and anime chapter

- Get acquitted of her crimes given the circunstances and given the name Haibara Ai as part of program protection for former criminals

- Choose to remain in her child form after she recovers from injuries

- Continue living with Professor (her father lately) and not engaged

- Be willing to grow together with Ayumi, Genta and Mitushiko as Haibara.

Bottom line... she will finish the long process of turning black to grey and finally to white.

*claps* You should put that in the 'DC Endings' thread! I think so too... She's much more likely to 'relive' her childhood instead of facing her past.

"... She's much more likely to 'relive' her childhood instead of facing her past."

I recall that in one of Aoyama Sensei's interview he told that "the end" would be a happy one. For most fans it means just the end of B.O., Conan back to adult form and last but not least Shinichi and Ran together. But since Haibara is the author "right arm" she certainly will be awarded with a happy end too...

One remote possibility -- Haibara would end with Conan... despite loving Ran, the shrunken form of Shinichi has blushed sometimes when dealing with Haibara. Something that never happened with other woman close to him in DC !

*claps* You should put that in the 'DC Endings' thread! I think so too... She's much more likely to 'relive' her childhood instead of facing her past.

which is why I think it wouldn't be a good ending for her to stay a child in the end...

I would be so happy if she decided to face her past instead of erasing it,like what Jodie and Kir did.

How about this

Ai Haibara with Conan Edogawa

Ran with Shinichi

But Shinichi and Conan are the same person!

And because Gosho said it was a happy ending, I'm pretty sure Conan is going to revert back to being Shinichi...

Considering Mitsuhiko is a minor and Ai is not, that is creepy.  But I would pair Ai with Shu/Akai.

Thank you,finally someone who has the same opinion as me ^^

Hakuba.

Searching White Horse

Here's the breakdown.

Kudo Shinichi/Edogawa Conan: As for should end up with this would be the best. They're the only two in the entire world who understand each other at that level. They challenge each other and care a ton for each other without whining about everything. Kudo has matured past his very stupid attitude that he used to have, and though Ran has been fairly mature in contrast, she's waiting for what was, not what is. Haibara and Edogawa have already fought through their differences and have both supported each other in ways no one else has. But thanks to Gosho's obnoxious childhood friend 'rule', the innocent Kudo Shinichi and Mouri Ran are almost certainly actually going to be together in the actual canon series.

Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko: ... Why?! Yes, he crushes on her. He has a bright mind for a kid his age, and when he's 18, maybe he'll be the next Kudo Shinichi, with a slightly less annoying Gary Sue (is that what it's called?) character. But Haibara Ai is actually Miyano Shiho, and would be ten years older than him. What happens when he finds out the truth? Awkward. And why should she like a child? She only does what she does to encourage him because she cares for him like her younger brother or child, even. Just like the other Shounen Tanteidan. I also don't see Haibara spilling out her life story to this kid. Ever. So, no.

Hakuba Saguru: Like I said above, this is probably best if we actually want to see her with someone. They share British descent, which is pretty neat imo. They're both extremely intelligent, and I think that they have very similar personalities, although Hakuba is much more open to people than Haibara. I think the only obstacle here is how they meet, since they have yet to do so. And there's also the problem of whether Hakuba's "Why did you do it" question gets answered and he doesn't think that the answer is acceptable. Maybe he'd react like Edogawa and say something like "How can you expect me to understand a murderer?!". But from the little I've seen of Hakuba, he's not an unjust person and I think he'd be a gentle and smart match for Haibara. 2nd best match.

Akai Shuuichi: He dated her dead sister and was the reason she was murdered. I don't think she'd ever date him. Ever. Maybe she'd come to a place of understanding (which is what it's starting to look like) but I highly doubt they'd be romantic.

There's my two cents.

Except that Hakuba never met Ai,and even if he does he probably will never know her secret.

I personally don't like when people try to pair characters that never met or talked together.it's hard to know if they will look good together...

At least with Akai we know they had a past together in the BO,and some Okiya/Ai interactions.And if he made the promise to Akemi to protect Ai,we can expect interesting interactions between these two in the future.

As for Mitsuhiko,I would burn all my DC books if Ai ends up with him,I prefer her being single...

Other people weren't realizing that on here?  I don't want to read 29 pages of text >_<

hmmmm there was a topic about Ai and Akai but besides that there aren't many people who consider that option.

Except that Hakuba never met Ai,and even if he does he probably will never know her secret.

I personally don't like when people try to pair characters that never met or talked together.it's hard to know if they will look good together...

At least with Akai we know they had a past together in the BO,and some Okiya/Ai interactions.And if he made the promise to Akemi to protect Ai,we can expect interesting interactions between these two in the future.

As for Mitsuhiko,I would burn all my DC books if Ai ends up with him,I prefer her being single...

hmmmm there was a topic about Ai and Akai but besides that there aren't many people who consider that option.

I was referring to people pairing Ai with Mitsuhiko and how I said that is weird considering the age difference.

I was referring to people pairing Ai with Mitsuhiko and how I said that is weird considering the age difference.

some people doesn't care about that and find them cute together,I personally can't imagine any romantic behavior from Ai to Mistuhiko considering he's currently a child,but maybe in the future when he grow up I guess that could work(but I still don't like that idea)

some people doesn't care about that and find them cute together,I personally can't imagine any romantic behavior from Ai to Mistuhiko considering he's currently a child,but maybe in the future when he grow up I guess that could work(but I still don't like that idea)

As of "today" in DC timeline, the gap between Haibara and Mitsuhiko ages is huge. But you're right... after they grow up (a decade from now on), Mitsuhiko will be 17 and Haibara 29. If she does not choose to stay single forever, that could work. We shouldn't forget that Mitsuhiko's knowledge is above the average for his age and the potential crush Haibara has on Conan is due to his intelligence!

As of "today" in DC timeline, the gap between Haibara and Mitsuhiko ages is huge. But you're right... after they grow up (a decade from now on), Mitsuhiko will be 17 and Haibara 29. If she does not choose to stay single forever, that could work. We shouldn't forget that Mitsuhiko's knowledge is above the average for his age and the potential crush Haibara has on Conan is due to his intelligence!

yeah I guess so,but I still really dislike the idea of Ai staying as a child and ending up with him...it would be much more brave for her to face her destiny with her real identity.(and for me Mistuhiko is just a DB,nothing more)

Not to mention that Gosho can create a new character to pair with Ai,I wouldn't be surprised if some childhood friend appears <_<

look at it this way, she never had a life before turning small and running away from the BO

staying a kid wouldnt be a surprise to me 

yeah but many people in DC had a bad life,such as Jodie and Kir,and they faced their destiny without erasing their past.Ai could do the same,it would really show she has changed,and she's brave enough to not run away from her past.Staying as a child would be too easy and really disappointing frm my point of view.

yeah but many people in DC had a bad life,such as Jodie and Kir,and they faced their destiny without erasing their past.Ai could do the same,it would really show she has changed,and she's brave enough to not run away from her past.Staying as a child would be too easy and really disappointing frm my point of view.

true

but she wanted to kill herself at one point cause she could not handle it

to me this will go like a win win for her: she will be with conan when he takes the BO down and get her childhood back