Detective Conan World
frenzyvermouth

Hi, guys! I'm new here and I'm from the Philippines! :)

I've known DC for a long time now and I've been watching it since.... i dont treally remeber. lol. right now guys i am obsessed with Vermouth! like a lot!!! and this might sound a bit off but i also like gin :D

It's not at all abnormal! I <3 BO too!

*puts on hat* hello and I am your resident grammarian and math freak from the Philippines, Nara-chan! I'll introduce you to our must-know members, DCW perks and survival guide!

Must-Know Members

Maurice-the creator of DCW! He gives us awesome stuff, like making the wiki and forum better! Also, he's a guy.

The Black Demon and Chekhov MacGuffin-our active moderators. Chekhov is known for her theories on DC and BD brings us the Chinese translations of the latest manga files!

mian cai-aka Mohorovicic. He is the oldest member out of the Top 5 posters, the head mod of IRL (more about that later) and a generally awesome person who loves Math too!

astraculpa- my partner (?) and kohai! She lives in Bacolod and is most frequently seen on the Forum Games section with Aadikudo (below)

Aadikudo- a random stranger who likes pissing me off for no purpose at all.

boring-freak- give her cookies or peanut butter or explosions and she'll be your friend! She's AL's minion, too (below)

Phantomach the Reaper- AL/White Rabbit is that guy who likes saying witty stuff. Is Zubat/boring-freak's master.

Meitantei Kiddo- just felt like saying the Filipino with the highest post count :P

Kaitou Kid Legendary Theif- ALL HAIL KKLT! She is the member with the most post count and is a really good RPer.

Rukia Kurosaki- don't call her princess. 'Nuff said.

Is that all? :V Oh wait, I have to explain IRL. It's an awesome rp exclusive to DCW!

Survival Guide

1. Stay active. VERY important.

2. Don't spam. Don't copy me, or astra!

3. Be INSANE! As this is the Detention Center for Weirdos (joke!), everyone is crazy, so to fit in, you must be crazy!

4. Don't post links to manga/anime sites. It's illegal.

Special Stuff:

1. NEVER double post. If you want to add something to a previous post, click the Edit button. If you want to quote multiple people at once, use the Multiquote Button!

2. Spoiler boxes how-to:

Step 1: Type "[ spoiler ]" without the quotation marks and spaces.

Step 2: Type the text you want to put inside the box.

Step 3: Type "[ / spoiler ]" without the spaces and quotation marks.

3. Reps: if you think a post is admirable, you can rep it. Click the green up arrow to add reps to a post. You can only rep a post once, 5 times a day, and you can't rep yourself.

That's all for the tour! Bye!

~M

• Upvote 2

*puts on hat* hello and I am your resident grammarian and math freak from the Philippines, Nara-chan! I'll introduce you to our must-know members, DCW perks and survival guide!

Must-Know Members

Maurice-the creator of DCW! He gives us awesome stuff, like making the wiki and forum better! Also, he's a guy.

The Black Demon and Chekhov MacGuffin-our active moderators. Chekhov is known for her theories on DC and BD brings us the Chinese translations of the latest manga files!

mian cai-aka Mohorovicic. He is the oldest member out of the Top 5 posters, the head mod of IRL (more about that later) and a generally awesome person who loves Math too!

astraculpa- my partner (?) and kohai! She lives in Bacolod and is most frequently seen on the Forum Games section with Aadikudo (below)

boring-freak- give her cookies or peanut butter or explosions and she'll be your friend! She's AL's minion, too (below)

Phantomach the Reaper- AL/White Rabbit is that guy who likes saying witty stuff. Is Zubat/boring-freak's master.

Meitantei Kiddo- just felt like saying the Filipino with the highest post count :P

Kaitou Kid Legendary Theif- ALL HAIL KKLT! She is the member with the most post count and is a really good RPer.

Is that all? :V Oh wait, I have to explain IRL. It's an awesome rp exclusive to DCW!

Survival Guide

3. Be INSANE! As this is the Detention Center for Weirdos (joke!), everyone is crazy, so to fit in, you must be crazy!

Special Stuff:

1. NEVER double post. If you want to add something to a previous post, click the Edit button. If you want to quote multiple people at once, use the Multiquote Button!

2. Spoiler boxes how-to:

3. Reps: if you think a post is admirable, you can rep it. Click the green up arrow to add reps to a post. You can only rep a post once, 5 times a day, and you can't rep yourself.

~M

Hi, Nara-chan! Thank you for welcoming me and for the tour =) and for introducing the Must-Know Members!!

yeah i'll be active, i wont spam, and i'll be crazy!!!! lol thanks again

Must-Know Members

Survival Guide

Special Stuff:

2. Spoiler boxes how-to:

~M

You shouldn't just give out Astra's location like that.

Welcome to DCW! I'm the leader of the B.O. MWAHahahaha.

You shouldn't just give out Astra's location like that.

Welcome to DCW! I'm the leader of the B.O. MWAHahahaha.

The heck she practically screams it out every time a Pinoy introduces his/herself :V

Yoo hoo! o/ Welcome to DCW~! please someone kill me i haven't been very active here

I'm from the same country, but you see, I've been on a vacation here in Arendelle for the past few weeks. Practically stuck. Welp. Anyway, you can call me Queen Elsa (HAHAHAHAHA), or Erza. Whichever you prefer.

Have fun around the forum~! \o/

The heck she practically screams it out every time a Pinoy introduces his/herself :V

But still~ ¬_¬

9,998 more posts.

You can make an intro topic of your own if you want ^^

EDIT: The heck I was thinking Detective= 20.000. So stupid *sigh*. Thanks IC!

Hi frenzyvermouth! Welcome to DCW! 

I'm from the same country! I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I hope we'll become great friends :)