Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
iHeartSerenade

Newbie here :))

Hello! I'm a newbie in this website :)

I just retrieve my account here, hoping that I could gain new friends and people to spazz with  :wub: 

Just recently, I am back to DC Fandom, my one and only fandom when it comes to the world of anime.  :D 

Done re-tracking the episodes/manga chapters that I missed.

So, currently I am now on the 735th episode and 816th manga chapter  :rolleyes: 

Oh yeah! I would love to meet more DC Fans :D

Hohohohoho... Hi there!

Welcome...back! Hope you have a great time here. Stay active. I finished the manga and is currently waiting for new releases but i have a hard time keeping up with the anime. :P Busy.

Taga saan po kayo?

*facepalm* Look at her location

Hello, I am M. I am active only in IRL, due to a quite unpleasant past. And I do recommend that you go explore in the world of anime. Although DC is good, there are animes (IMO) that are better. I'm not forcing you to, thhough.

Welcome! I'm also a newbie here, it's nice to meet you.

Unfortunately, I haven't really read or watched exactly everything yet. I'm up to date with what's happening since Sera and Bourbon showed up but there are some chapters way back that I've probably skipped here and there.

When it comes to the anime, I didn't really know where I was so I just restarted everything again properly so I'm on episode 122 now.

So yeah, I have some re-tracking to do too!

Hohohohoho... Hi there!

Welcome...back! Hope you have a great time here. Stay active. I finished the manga and is currently waiting for new releases but i have a hard time keeping up with the anime. :P Busy.

Taga saan po kayo?

I am indeed having a great time :)) Why are you having hard time keeping up with the anime? :)

I'm from Davao, how about you?

*facepalm* Look at her location

Hello, I am M. I am active only in IRL, due to a quite unpleasant past. And I do recommend that you go explore in the world of anime. Although DC is good, there are animes (IMO) that are better. I'm not forcing you to, thhough.

Something wrong with my location?

hello there! nice to meet you, and welcome to DCW! :D

wooaaah! :o you're awesome! you actually keep it up with both manga and anime *-*

Thank you. Every chapter/episode is so interesting and yeah exciting that's why I can't stop and should keep up despite having busy schedules sometimes :))

Please don't double post. Use the multi-quote button if you want to reply to multiple posts at once.

Astra: Taga saan po kayo?

Me: *facepalm* Look at her location

Didn't understand? Where you're from is written on your location under your profile pic. she should have seen it (if she wasn't on mobile). Also, this means I can understand Filipino.

Hohohohoho... Hi there!

Taga saan po kayo?

I am indeed having a great time :)) Why are you having hard time keeping up with the anime? :)

I'm from Davao, how about you?

Please don't double post. Use the multi-quote button if you want to reply to multiple posts at once.

Astra: Taga saan po kayo?

Me: *facepalm* Look at her location

Didn't understand? Where you're from is written on your location under your profile pic. she should have seen it (if she wasn't on mobile). Also, this means I can understand Filipino.

Is this not enough proof of our existence?

@Akira Hiyama: Hehehe. Keep on re-tracking :) and you'll discover interesting and nerve-wrecking facts about DC :))

@Abbozzato: Thanks!

@kyriesaur: Hello there :))

@Nara-cahn: Ah okay. My bad! :D I'm still having trouble in this website...

Late to the party but welcome! Pinoy din ako. :) If you ever need help, don't hesitate to shoot me an ask!

Have fun! Oh, and thanks for the friend request.