Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

informations about M15

One of my friends went to Tokyo for summer and,when he returned,he informed me M15 would be called The Battle On The Chessboard,or so it said on the Weekly Shōnen Sunday magazine of the magazine board in the hotel he stayed in,seemed it would be like,there is this nationalchess competition,and they went to investigate,but then somehow Kudou got back to his old self and is under the danger to lose his life.

名探侦コナン映画15 弹 决戦ボード 裂作决定

日本全国のチェス大会、今后の国立决胜の机会、杀害が行われた。

彼らはコナンのケースを调査する、コナンの体事故复旧、彼らはその攻撃、命がかかっている

谁が最后に杀人は、どのような目的は

Got this from Aoyama's website,you can use google translater to see what is it.

For those people who are lazy to go to google, let me help you

Name searching 侦 [konan] movie 15 弹 决 game board fissure work 决 fixed   The chess conference of the Japanese entire country, now desk meeting of the national 决 胜 of the empress, 杀 damage was done.   They 调 inspection do the case of [konan], body accident of [konan] 复 as for old, them the attack and life catch   谁 in most empress as for 杀 person, as for some kind of purpose
裂作 decision Conan Movie 15 Detective 弹 决戦 Board name

Chess Tournament in Japan, Opportunities for the future National Finals, the killing took place.

They 调査 case of Conan, Conan restoration accident body, they attack, lives are at stake

Who has the most after the murder, what purpose

I really hope it won't ask to understand the rules of chess to understand the movie, because I have no clue.

But a movie with Shinichi all the time, well that'll be fun (and it was missing a little in the movie saga).

I just hope the script will be better than the movie 14's (it could hardly be worst though).

Really? I heard it was over 2 hours.

Which would help prove some people's point in that this movie is almost as bad as M11 was, actually.

1 hour and 42 minutes is what I'm hearing from most everyone, though. Even so, that is incredibly long for a movie that really doesn't have a whole lot of a plot to begin with.

Which would help prove some people's point in that this movie is almost as bad as M11 was, actually.

1 hour and 42 minutes is what I'm hearing from most everyone, though. Even so, that is incredibly long for a movie that really doesn't have a whole lot of a plot to begin with.

It's not so incredible when 3/5 of the movie are action scenes with a abusive use of gadgets (and the story is a joke).

1h42 for a story which could have be done in 35 to 45 minutes. And not a good one to begin with.

I hope better from the 15th movie !

• Upvote 1

It's not so incredible when 3/5 of the movie are action scenes with a abusive use of gadgets (and the story is a joke).

1h42 for a story which could have be done in 35 to 45 minutes. And not a good one to begin with.

I hope better from the 15th movie !

That is indeed what I've heard from everyone. Especially how the whole thing could've been done in around 45 minutes. That frightens me.

In the podcast, I really wasn't joking when I said that people were comparing this one to M11, folks.

Movie 11 is notoriously known in most of the Detective Conan community as the worst movie of them all. From the slow, confusing plot, to the predictability (Oh, gee, Sonoko and Ran have to do the pose to get the ship, just like the two female best friend pirates. What a shocker.), the WTF?-ness (So Ran has forgotten all of her karate skills?) to the fact that it's just such a snoozer. It's the only Conan film, for me, that I had trouble sitting through.

The movies, in my opinion, have gone into a HUGE downward spiral since the 9th one. That was the last truly great one. 10 was OK, but super weak, and they knew this; hence the cast was huge. The 11th was the worst. The 12th was a step in the right direction, and the 13th movie was such a colossal disappointment.

Movie 11 is notoriously known in most of the Detective Conan community as the worst movie of them all. From the slow, confusing plot, to the predictability (Oh, gee, Sonoko and Ran have to do the pose to get the ship, just like the two female best friend pirates. What a shocker.), the WTF?-ness (So Ran has forgotten all of her karate skills?) to the fact that it's just such a snoozer. It's the only Conan film, for me, that I had trouble sitting through.

The movies, in my opinion, have gone into a HUGE downward spiral since the 9th one. That was the last truly great one. 10 was OK, but super weak, and they knew this; hence the cast was huge. The 11th was the worst. The 12th was a step in the right direction, and the 13th movie was such a colossal disappointment.

Well, it's right that movie 11 doesn't sound right (he was just entertaining and well directed, but this is hardly a Detective Conan movie for me).

But personally, I think movie 14 to be even worst, the worst of all Conan movies in fact. It isn't a serious film, it's more some kind of second degree story where every WTF could happen at any time without any logic.

Thought the same thing about Movie 11...I missed like 20 min since I was watching it on youTube at the time, and it was STILL boring and hard to watch all the way through. I wouldn't say the same thing about movie 14 though. While the movie was kind of random, I just thought that that added to the fun. [Watched it twice the same night :)]