Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

informations about M15

@Glass Heart: you obviously didn't get akai's point here.... he meant by the SUBBED release... lol... i gues you won't be able to understand it even if you watch it japan...

So Here's what I got for information:

The manga styled poster Gosho made was released:

(Since it may be considered a spoiler to some, I put a spoiler tag around it!)

conanmovie15-1.jpg

There's also a :!: spoiler-like poster :!: , so BE WARNED! (Don't worry, there's only two sneak peek images!)

Title: 沈黙の15分

English Title: 15 Minutes of Silence

Release Date: April 16

Tagline: I have to survive... no matter what

...that's all I have for now!

The story will take place in a snow mountain? Just hearing its location makes me think it'll turn out boring... Sorry if I offended someone, but this is from my outlook of the movie...

But I'll look forward to it and hope it'll turn out pretty good.

Is it OK if I re-direct everyone to discuss this in the thread I created? This one has some inaccurate information in it, (IE, the "Danger in Tokyo Tower" discussion) and in that one detectiveshinichi can repost her poster information and such in there, as well. :)

Not surprised that it isn't the chess thing. The chinese must improve their stalking/ spying abilities ;-) ;-) ;-)

no offense intended on anybody... just bluffing

Isn't Movie 15 called a "Quarter of Silence" not "The Battle on the Chessboard?"

I'm really confused...

It says so here:

This is an old thread. Check the date of the person that posted that it was gonna be "The Battle of the Chessboard".

Folks, you've gotta read the date of each post that is made, and not assume that the person made the post the second you came to visit.

I'm locking this thread because it's useless to put up, now, since we have an official thread for this movie.