Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Obelisk

Can someone help me find this OST?

Starts being played at the beging https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEz_xKL5Yk

Its episode 383 and the part where the pitcher catches the pop fly. (not sure if I am allowed to post segments of video from the show. I only saw "full episodes"

I have heard it in some episodes after about episode 300.  I have listened to about 200 songs from soundtracks but have come up empty =/ This and the sealed room trick are probably my favorite scenes in the show ^_^

Starts being played at the beging https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEz_xKL5Yk

Its episode 383 and the part where the pitcher catches the pop fly. (not sure if I am allowed to post segments of video from the show. I only saw "full episodes"

I have heard it in some episodes after about episode 300.  I have listened to about 200 songs from soundtracks but have come up empty =/ This and the sealed room trick are probably my favorite scenes in the show ^_^

Parts of videos are perfect. We do let the no full videos issue slide for people trying to identify OSTs. The mods delete them once the OST is identified.

I've found this one for someone else before. It's "The Facts (Tenmatsu)", the 15th soundtrack from the Captured in Her Eyes OST.

• Upvote 1

Parts of videos are perfect. We do let the no full videos issue slide for people trying to identify OSTs. The mods delete them once the OST is identified.

I've found this one for someone else before. It's "The Facts (Tenmatsu)", the 15th soundtrack from the Captured in Her Eyes OST.

Ah nice job man. Thanks bud. I searched for it for like 3 hours total accross the last week then I decided to just make an account on the forums and see if you guys would help me since I started watching the show over a month ago I've been using the wiki page ever since for multiple purposes =P