Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Conan no helper

Scariest episode in Detective Conan?

It's been a long time since I watch Detective Conan, and I'm planning to watch an episode that is very scary, I have always loved the creepy scary mysterious atompshere some episodes that have, one of the earliest that scared me shitaki mushroomless is probably the bandage man one, and also those where it features supernatural creatures, etc. So here's my proposal, what is the scariest episode you think from Detective Conan (Out of all 700+ episodes), I might just go watch it, doesn't matter if it's an ark, etc.

scary_conan_face_xd_draw_by_me___wuuu_by

if its an old episode (season 7-10, because i didnt watch the previous ones), i think its the "Tottori Spider Mansion", "A Cursed Mask Coldly Laughs", "The Truth of the Haunted House". there's probably more though, i could be forgotten

Currently I'm at episode 595.. watched all from the beginning without skipping any episode, for my personally it will either be the "Blue Castle Case" / "Spider Mansion" / "A Haunted Mansion Murder Case" or " The Mist Goblin Legend" 

any of these should do the trick.. 

On 4/26/2014 at 7:17 AM, Conan no helper said:

It's been a long time since I watch Detective Conan, and I'm planning to watch an episode that is very scary, I have always loved the creepy scary mysterious atompshere some episodes that have, one of the earliest that scared me shitaki mushroomless is probably the bandage man one, and also those where it features supernatural creatures, etc. So here's my proposal, what is the scariest episode you think from Detective Conan (Out of all 700+ episodes), I might just go watch it, doesn't matter if it's an ark, etc.

Now I teach English and try to write texts by English language. At https://writingbros.com/ssay-examples/business/ I read some interesting articles about money and business and decided to try to write my own research in English on this topic. 

scary_conan_face_xd_draw_by_me___wuuu_by

For me, this is the "Teimuzu Flying Kite Case".