Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 894-898 (Scarlet Series)

@Schoenenbourg
PSB stand for Public security bureau (PSA for Agency). There're some organization in other countries, like China, that share the same name. But the org we referring to (and Amuro is part of) is a branch under Tokyo metropolitan police. It deal with national security, in other word, not every day cases.

@sangeethanan
You claimed in another thread that someone in the picture is

Rum

. That doesn't work because

- the guy in front is Amuro=Bourbon
- Even someone in the background can't be

Rum

. Because this is a fan-art. The drawer just put people in randomly. It cannot has other effect on the story.

@walduaij
For Furuya being in PSA only with all these MI6 & british hints, I think that's hard to be believed.

If you refer to JD's thread

http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12324

let me remind you that JD himself claim

"There are not a lot of direct pieces of evidence to suggest that Amuro indeed has some sort of British connection"

And I also don't think there're many evidences. I think Amuro as a part of PSB is very likely true.

For someone like Sera to randomly use English words, but not for Amuro. I think this theory is still...theory, not fact

A summary of file 898 is now up on the DCW wiki page for the manga. Now the
big question is, if the summary is up, why is the file not translated yet?

A summary of file 898 is now up on the DCW wiki page for the manga. Now the

big question is, if the summary is up, why is the file not translated yet?

Because writing summary is easier and takes less time than translating, cleaning and editing the full manga file?

EDIT: English file is out now btw.

:rolleyes: you should be happy some people translate DC files for free.

I am. I was just saying that it seemed like it was taking quite a while to translate this file especially w/ how quickly the previous few files have been translated. There are times I might be impatient, but I realize that people do have their own lives to live.

Because writing summary is easier and takes less time than translating, cleaning and editing the full manga file?

EDIT: English file is out now btw.

really its out where? iv looked everywhere but every manga website says its not out yet :(

if the summary is up, why is the file not translated yet?

People writing the summaries are psychics. It wasn't the first time it happen, nor is the last time.

Partial translation of the files are usually out long before the English scan. If the information are enough, and the file is interesting enough. People will write the summary. Or we assume the writers are Japanese.

really its out where? iv looked everywhere but every manga website says its not out yet

Look at the source where they're all come from. People that translate DC case by case now is DCTP.