Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 894-898 (Scarlet Series)

Hi, what does ss#27 mean? It will not be out for 2 weeks but in the 3rd week from now? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not at all.That means there is a one week break(which happened last week),so normally we should get spoilers this friday^^

Here come spoilers everyone <3 http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3075474043?pn=4

More: http://www.beika-street.net/index.php?topic=2674.msg113598#msg113598

Vermouth pointing a gun at Bourbon for some reasons, as shown in the picture. Looks like there will be a new BO member, Rum, the Boss' right hand man (so their rank is likely equal or perhaps even higher than Gin).

(Info from Chinese team staff)

• Upvote 4

Oh, and there's no break next week!

Vermouth also mentions a deceased member named Scotch (p.12), who might be the source of Amuro's hatred towards Akai.

If I have to guess, Akai/Rye could have killed Scotch after finding out that he's a spy, but I'm not really sure. Let's wait for more accurate translation. Fujiwara's translations can be found below.

• Upvote 1

Some translations by Fuji:

Scotch was a PSB spy in the org who was killed before they could even find out his name. Gin is on the lookout for spies because there were 3 so far (Hondou, Akai, Scotch). Kir seems undiscovered according to Akai. Vermouth threatened to blow Amuro's head off, but Amuro reminds her that should he die, her secret will be leaked to the org, causing her to back off. Also, Akai tells Jodie and Camel to let James know about Rum.

• Upvote 1

Haibara sits like a boss. is my first impression.

Highly unlikely, can Date be Scotch at the same time? many seem to wish so

Now my question are - What did Amuro say that bring Vermouth's gun to his head? And what is the reason DB show up?

Haibara sits like a boss. is my first impression.

Highly unlikely, can Date be Scotch at the same time? many seem to wish so

Now my question are - What did Amuro say that bring Vermouth's gun to his head? And what is the reason DB show up?

Amuro's talking about Vermouth's 'secret': "After all I'm one of the few people who know your secret. If other members find out, who knows how surprised they will be. Who could have thought that you are the Boss's..."

No idea why the DB are there, I skipped that part :P It seems Agasa gave them a quiz or something.

• Upvote 2

WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS:

Guys I'm having a thought about the CIA, would they get even more involved with Kir's life being endangered?

Also some wandering thoughts about the unresolved plots:
1- Bourbon's true allegiance? His connection to the MI6 or PSA?
2- Itakura's requested development of a program by the BO?
3- Vermouth's deaging issues?
4- Scotch, a spy that was sent in by PSA apparently to the BO and was caught & killed?
5- The "Silver Bullet" drug that was made my Elena & her husband and Shiho developed as stated by Pisco to Aptx?
6- Rum?
7- Sera & Akai's connection to the apparent deaged child that only appeared so far in only one file? Could be she their mother?
8- Is it possible that the deaged kid is Yukiko's sister, which makes Akai & Conan cousins?
9- The boss'es intention of creating the Organization?

So many questions that needs a certain answer.. do you think these mysteries will be revealed by file 900 or the upcoming large arc?

Edited by The Black Demon
Mod note: Please use spoiler box before the English file is out.

1 He is in PSA. 

2 unanswer

3 unanswer

4 Probably Amuro friend that Akai undirectly cause death

5 ????

6 Coming

7 Probably mother, or second brother

8 No idea

9 Not answer till the end.

For Furuya being in PSA only with all these MI6 & british hints, I think that's hard to be believed.

I think that Gosho should feature the whole Akai family in the next arc, we need certain answers to confirm the speculations we've made so far.

Also I really doubt that Yusaku & Yukiko's role is done after the Scarlet Epilogue.

In my own thoughts I guess that Vermouth is gonna die & her secrets will be revealed, Rum wasn't activated out of the blue, the BO must have sensed something? *Amuro is a spy*

And beside all of that what's up with that bug thing that was on him when he discovered that Akai is alive for sure? Who planted it, cause it's not stated as far as I read?

Edit:

Vermouth is a the boss' daughter, wife, grand child?, she seems to be a relative of him. God why did she interrupt Furuya by gunpoint just as he was gonna reveal it. I guess she is real careful & considered that they may be bugged anywhere so she decided to shut his mouth.

Will the CIA interfere? Rena said that she would hand Akai any information she gets but first she has to lend it to her allegiances, so the CIA must do something we're only stuck with Rena as their only current member and the Frozen FBI that appear useless without Akai.

MI6 is something to be thought about really. England must have a hand in the upcoming events.

Crazy theory: Rum is British & he gets the MI6 involved in the plot.

A new BO member has been introduced! I wonder if this guy will be even more dangerous and smart than Gin? If he is, the FBI and Shinichi have their work cut out for them! This manga keeps getting interesting by the minute! I can't wait for next friday's chapter!

Please remember to use spoiler boxes when discussing the new file everyone. You don't have to do this once the file in question is released fully in English.

HOW TO USE A SPOILER BOX?

Just simply type the following:

[spoiler]Text you want to write[/spoiler]

Or more manually:

Step 1: Click the "Special BBCode" icon at the upper-left side of the edit toolbar.
BBCode_zpsac60c013.jpg

Step 2: In BBCode, select "Spoiler".
Spoiler_zpsc5764e29.jpg

Step 3: Enter the text that you want to put inside Spoiler boxes, then click OK.
Text_zps4958fb14.jpg

Cant wait for the english version....BTW when does the manga gets updated, sometimes its weekly and sometimes it takes two weeks... How do i know?

Usually there's a file every week (Spoilers comes every friday) but sometimes there is a break.

Now, let's make your theories on....

Which Gundam character will Rum be based on? ali_094.gif

LOL XDXD

as long as it's not another spy i'm fine with another character based on Gundam XD

Concerning the file I guess scotch was amuro's friend/relative and Akai killed him in order to be trusted by the BO.

Subaru is handsome  in this file btw,i'm happy he came back...it really gives to Akai a more human and realistic side that we don't see usually.and I love how Yukiko blushes in front of him,a real fangirl^^

But I'm disappointed that we don't know anything about the Elena/Amuro relationship,so i'm wondering how Gosho will introduce that subject.

I'm also disappointed that the DB appears WITHOUT Ai,but I guess with the FBI here with Okiya it would have been too suspicious.I guess Gosho is taking his time for Ai to confront Akai...

Have to agree with Ai, im also fed up with spy here spy there spy everywhere. It would be nice to see someone as ruthless as Gin come out to play with them. Vermouth is here and there, and a lot of spies. Rum has to be loal to the BO anf not another agent.

Is it me or has goshos latest work regarding the BO plots been meh