Detective Conan World
Black Demon

[SPOILER DISCUSSION] File 894-898 (Scarlet Series)

I agree with you BD,the MT case(except the last file with Kid) was way better than the Scarlet serie...

And everything was so predictable,no surprises at all,the suspense was next to zero.

I'm just waiting for the truth about the elena thing,maybe Amuro will reveal things about her...But I don't want to have high hopes.

At least the real Okiya(Akai) will come back because he has to protect Ai,which is nice from my point of view...I'm expecting an Ai/Sera/Akai confrontation for file 900,maybe with some real BO members around...

I wonder if Vermouth will discover that Amuro is a spy,then try to kill him?

• Upvote 1

I also agree that the disguises and voice changing are a bit over the top now a days, Its like this is goshos only trick now when it comes to these series. The only thing that was exciting to me was that Akai was back and that with every file counting to this one was a bit less exiting then the last one (again, to me, only great thing was Akai). Its a disappointing ending to the Clash of red and black series, also i did not like how things ended here. Im guessing Gosho put  Yusaku in this one for the fans ???

I think the relationship of Elena and Amuro will be reveled in the near future

I dont need Date to be the reason Amuro hates Akai. Also i think if gosho answered older questions that he left as a cliffhanger would be more exiting.

Shuichi Akai's return is great, but not the way it happened. It didn't really worked.

Then again, everyone was expecting far more for this case than a simple phone call between Akai and Bourbon to resolve the confrontation. And the way Gosho concluded this story like nothing happened and like no one even cared about it didn't help either. He could have found a better and far more exciting story to reveal those elements like he did it so well in the past.

I mean, there was an almost-confrontation between two groups which want to break the BO apart. And Jodie's reunion with Akai whom she thought dead. It could have been a great plot, but everything the readers could have expected about it was missing and it ended up being this lame conclusion. And I've never seen a reunion being so unemotional.

• Upvote 1

Shuichi Akai's return is great, but not the way it happened. It didn't really worked.

Then again, everyone was expecting far more for this case than a simple phone call between Akai and Bourbon to resolve the confrontation. And the way Gosho concluded this story like nothing happened and like no one even cared about it didn't help either. He could have found a better and far more exciting story to reveal those elements like he did it so well in the past.

I mean, there was an almost-confrontation between two groups which want to break the BO apart. And Jodie's reunion with Akai whom she thought dead. It could have been a great plot, but everything the readers could have expected about it was missing and it ended up being this lame conclusion. And I've never seen a reunion being so unemotional.

The emotions will be in the next chapter, Gosho did not have any more pages to draw and write   ;) 

@Glass heart:

you forgot about Camel,he cried when he saw Akai!

And Jodie was happy to see him alive...so we got a bit of emotion^^

i guess we'll get more explanation during the next chapter in two weeks...I wonder if Akai will tell them that he's going back to Okiya after that

i wouldn't say that its done i mean im sure it will pick up again next chapter and go into a lot more detail

Of course we'll pick it up in the next chapter. File 898 already has the name of Scarlet Epilogue.

I wonder if Vermouth will discover that Amuro is a spy,then try to kill him?

I think, vermouth in reality hate BO.. she didn't care if the BO destroyed~~ and I think she actually want the BO organization to be destroyed

so, I think if she know amuro is a spy, I think she will react same as during she find out that Kir is actually a spy.. did not tell the organization about it..

also, she okey with conan being the silver bullet.. thus, I think Vermouth actually not a bad person

Mod note: Please use spoiler boxes when discussing a file not yet released in English. You can find a tutorial on how to use them on the first post.

after reading the english version on DCTP Im even more excited to see more of akai and amuros past XD

but there are a couple parts i didnt get maybe someone can help ^-^

on the second last page conan says "He will because there is someone he needs to protect"

do we know who it is or is Gosho going to explain it in future chapters?

also the last page

Conan: Liar
Amuro: You're one to talk

i think i get what Conan meant (because earlier he asked Amuro if he is a good guy or something)

but what did Amuro mean, is about Conan's Identity?

as User 4869 said, Conan is talking about Haibara as you can tell he is looking at Professor Agasa's house while talking.

and about what Amuro meant, it can, as User 4869 said, means that he is talking about Conan's plan of faking Akai's death.

or

as what i can think is that he is talking about the "Sleeping Kogoro"?(unlikely)

well i can't say about what he actually meant by that?

i guess we have to wait until gosho aoyama tell us about it in file 898.

Akai/Okiya will return because he will protect Haibara.

Amuro figured about Conan plan in faking Akai death at least

oohh i dont know why but i thought they were talking about amuro staying at that cafe XD thank you that makes sense 

and i think the fake death lie is probably it

i wonder when they would involve akai's brother???? he's a character we know nothing about..

Still cant figure Amuro's allegiance...maybe he's from

THE ORGANISATION that doesnt EXIST>>>>>>>

Finally we can get a conclusion to the SCARLET series.... hope its earth shattering as mentioned.

So now, amuro know that akai still alive but still in a mind that subaru is not akaki..

As for 'him', no idea.. maybe date? Hihi

And akai want to protect haibara, its likely that akai already know haibara shrinkage..

I still keep wonder when conan said his mom very good in disguise of people who are close to her, and how can she disguise conan as haibara is too good.. maybe she actually know about haibara?? Haha just guess

So now, amuro know that akai still alive but still in a mind that subaru is not akaki..

As for 'him', no idea.. maybe date? Hihi

And akai want to protect haibara, its likely that akai already know haibara shrinkage..

I still keep wonder when conan said his mom very good in disguise of people who are close to her, and how can she disguise conan as haibara is too good.. maybe she actually know about haibara?? Haha just guess

Even though they haven't really acknowledged it, they know about the shrinkage. Akai-he's avoiding Haibara because of their past relationship, and Yukiko-Conan said to her (in regards to him) that Haibara is probably observing the growth of her drug's test subject in episode 335.

Hm, the chapter wasn't as great as I thought it would be.  But then again, we're not even at chapter 900 yet, and the Mystery Train arc didn't even line up with a x00 chapter, so maybe Gosho is still planning some major reveals in the coming months.

Chapter 900 predictions: We're going to get a chapter involving Bourbon, Shuichi Akai, Masumi Sera, the little girl in Sera's room, the Akai middle brother, Kir, Eisuke Hondou, all the hardcore Black Organization members, a new code-named member (Fernet?), and ANOKATA!!!  Oh, and Conan and Haibara will both have to grow back into young adults, and there's no sign of the Detective Boys.

Gosho will then take a one month break.

Not detective conan if there is no conan -_-"

I think at the last minute then conan will bcome shinichi completely.. then thats the ending of dc..

I predict the chapter 900 team conan will able to go into the inner BO as amuro wish.. hope more talk ob anokata, what he doing, what he thinking.. then we can predict who is this anokata

Decided to pop by here once again. Mostly to see whether you are bashing the latest files to the deepest pit on earth or not. Well, my own thoughts in the other hand...

I like these series despite them being quite predictable. My expectations to the next file are high though.

I think Amuro (Furuya Rei) is a member of Japan Interpol. We've got FBI (Akai, Jodie Sensei, Camel, James) and CIA (Mizunashi Rena), so I think it's not impossible for Interpol to take part in this story.